Celebrity you're embarrassed you want to bang

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Alright, time for everyone to fess up to the celebrity that isn't so hot but you want to hook up with her (or him for any ladies) anyway. The one rule is that this can't be someone that is considered hot like Angelina Jolie. Pictures are welcome and encouraged.

I'll start us off. Mine is Rachel Ray. I don't know why but I just want to sex with her. I've even watched a little bit of her show before. What the hell's wrong with me.

My girlfriends is Maury Povich. :eek:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Rachel Ray. I really can't think of any that I would consider embarrassing. I would love to bang Cuddy from House, but I think that is about it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Amanda Bynes. She's kinda got a weird face, but I'd wreck that shlt...per se.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to agree with Rachel Ray.....my wife is freaking always watching her show so i'm forced to hear her damn annoying voice on a daily basis.....however when she's not talking there is somthing about her that makes her bangable :think:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Rachel Ray. I really can't think of any that I would consider embarrassing. I would love to bang Cuddy from House, but I think that is about it.
:cheers: Cuddy in those tight little outfits....

I don't think of Rachel as conventionally attractive, but she's not horrid.

When I was a kid, I always wanted to topang Tapanga from Boy Meets World.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I still want to bang Topanga.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually that blonde girl on 'To Catch A Predator' on the new series is pretty hot. I think she's 19 so don't call me out on that. Yeah I don't worry about Chris Hansen either, he's locked in my basement.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id bang that girl from king of queens. she is kinda cute.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to bang Topanga too, until she blew up beyond belief. I'll have to go with Ellen Degeneres. Something about her just does it for me.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm f*cking kidding, for god sake. Hard to think of someone off the cuff. I'm sure I'll think of someone soon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had to choose I would say it is still Punky Brewster. I always had a thing for her

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Pfftttt, all of these are tame. Yall need to dig deep!

the wife on Everybody Loves Raymond

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Oprah,...Tina fey...Pam Oliver,...Rosanne's sister from the show(Laurie Metcalf)... oh and the daughters too especially the first Becky,...Betty White and Rue Mcclanahan from Golden Girls...,
Laura Bush, the Bush twins, Al Gores daughters,...Tipper, Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton....Hillary!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oprah,...Tina fey...Pam Oliver,...Rosanne's sister from the show(Laurie Metcalf)... oh and the daughters too especially the first Becky,...Betty White and Rue Mcclanahan from Golden Girls...,
Laura Bush, the Bush twins, Al Gores daughters,...Tipper, Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton....Hillary!
Reps

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the above...I'd bang a random not hot celeb chick just for the story.

"Hey this one time, Oprah and I..."

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rachel Ray is considered hot to bang by alot of people i dont think that is embarrassing. I think ive masterbated to food and her once lol. Probably didnt get off but i touched the member, she wears some tight ass jeans too, camel toe action!!

Okay not sure if this is embarrassing to say but that red head lady from CSI......oh yeah!

good thread btw.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Elisabeth on 'The View'. I remember watching her back in her tv show 'Survivor' days. I think that was around 2000. Man, that was quite awhile ago.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Marie Curie or Eleanor Roosevelt. I love to reduce the intelligent to mono sylables and turn rug munchers to the straight side of the force.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
One time I was flipping through the channels and I swear I thought the wife from Dog the Bounty Hunter was hot for a second. I actually think she's disgusting trash (not that I regularly watch that sh*tstorm), but that one time .... That was probably my lowest moment ever.

That's some serious fessing up, Anabolicrhino.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
One time I was flipping through the channels and I swear I thought the wife from Dog the Bounty Hunter was hot for a second. I actually think she's disgusting trash (not that I regularly watch that sh*tstorm), but that one time .... That was probably my lowest moment ever.

That's some serious fessing up, Anabolicrhino.

That is some serious fessing up...good thing it's over an online message board.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That is some serious fessing up...good thing it's over an online message board.
Yeah, I know but I think people are holding back so I'll lead the way and we'll see where this thing goes.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'm f*cking kidding, for god sake. Hard to think of someone off the cuff. I'm sure I'll think of someone soon.
How about the Sabrina the teenage witch girl, the Sister Sister twins, Corey Haim? :twisted:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sabrina ? Yeah eh, I'd hit it. I'd give it a 2 beer pre-requisite though.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Sabrina as in Clarissa explains it all? Shes hot...

Winnie Cooper...hot

Alex Mac...really hot.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

DR Ruth.

Yall know she has some tricks up her sleeve....

BigAsTheSky

Awards
Not really a celebrity but...

My wife and I were watching Miami Ink last night... ok, not really watcing it, it was just on... and in walks this androgen'd out she-male looking chick (you know, the one in the red bikini). My wife says, "Is that really a woman and if so is that even remotely attractive." My first reaction was, HELL NO!, b/c that chick had one hell of a horse face from all the T floating around in her system. Then I covered her face with my had and thought... hmmmm, I'd defenitely hit it if I didn't have to look at her face or, better yet, had never seen her face.

Now my wife just looks at me funny and shakes her head.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to bang Monica Lewinski. I really would bang her too, especially on cycle.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
Minnie Driver - face isn't great, but she's got a good bod

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife on Curb Your Enthusiasm is all I can think of really.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patricia arquette... and its never been about her body, its the teeth, I don't know why... and she does have beautiful eyes

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought this about somewhat embarassing chicks..

I'd wanted to bang Forrest Gump's Mom, can't remember her name though, she's gotta be pretty old by now.

I would also bang that MILF from One Tree Hill (Dan Scott's wife).

I'd also bang Reba McEntire.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen lots of picks I would of done like punky brewster had some large cans when she got older. I'd also do the lady from everybody loves raymond. I like the chick on king of queens when she was heavy. Cat von d from miami ink. And at the number one spot the chick that played mortisha adams from the original adams family.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is, without a doubt, the best thread ever.

I just about lost it when I read about the sexual longings for Forrest Gump's Mom.

What say ye about the red-headed scamp from Mythbusters?