Are you smarter than a retarted 5th grader....Poll..Are you Patriotic?

Can you recite the Pledge of Allegiance start to finish w/o googling the sh1t?;)

• Total voters
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Ok....We all learned the Pledge of allegaince in first grade or whatever...Right?Well question is do you remember that sh1t?
Can you recite the Pledge of Allegiance complete from Start to Finish?Lol,Not even sure why this crossed my mind earlier,could be the megadoses of gear that keep me from sleeping all night...but anyways I must be a Loser cause I couldn't remember anything but the first line,and maybe the lest half....Just curious if anyones as retarted as I am..:head:

Don't post the answer,just see if you remember it:thumbsup:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I remember the first time I was brainwashed.

I always wondered why we pledge allegiance to a flag?

and not just the nation for which it stands, or the people or the constitution, or the laws of the land...weird huh?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"It's indivisible, not invisible or invincible!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember there was this 'tard in my school who was the biggest bully around. Then when we were going over the pledge he was like, "Who is Jose and what can he see ?" *

*In the beginning of the pledge he thought they were referring to a guy named 'Jose'.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I remember there was this 'tard in my school who was the biggest bully around. Then when we were going over the pledge he was like, "Who is Jose and what can he see ?" *

*In the beginning of the pledge he thought they were referring to a guy named 'Jose'.
Psst... that's the Star-Spangled Banner, not the Pledge.

Silly 'Tard.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Psst... that's the Star-Spangled Banner, not the Pledge.

Silly 'Tard.
Too funny! :lol:

I remember every word of the pledge...of course, as a teacher I hear it every day for 10 months, so I guess that shouldn't count...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

HA, at least we know who's getting banished to Iraq. ;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah star spangled banner..you know what I mean.

Doing your sister is kinda hot anyway. Anyone else agree ?