COPS on AAS - AnabolicMinds.com

COPS on AAS

1. BMZ

COPS on AAS

I don't know if you guys read VIBE magazine, but they have a big article in this month's issue about 4 cops in Suffolk County, NY who were abusing AAS and causing trouble,

interesting reading........might want to pick it up.........

I can see why AAS get a bad rep,
    the first sentence on the opening page is quote...

"Steroids cause mood swings, confusion, irritability, and aggression. But when police officers, who are supposed to be protecting America's streets, get addicted to hormones, the consequences are terrifying."---DAvid Cogan, author

and they got a picture of Ronnie Coleman in there flexing......
    and the caption says he denies taking steroids.........
    YEAH ....RIGHT...!!!
    I live in Dallas, and Ronnie trains near where I live, a bro of mine trains in the same gym he does.............Ronnie in the off-season is like 350 lbs......no way he got that way natural.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

It's a damm shame the media makes all AS users look as bad as crackheads to the general public. They can't even say for sure steroids made those cops be bad guys because there's many bad cops who don't drink or use drugs. Steroid users are like the rest of society; most are great people, but there will always be a few rotten apples.
  3. Elite Member

That is the main problem, the rotten apples stink so bad that it causes all of us to look bad
    •   

4. BMZ

no ****, bros.
  5. New Member

John Romano had an interesting article about cops on AAS a couple of months ago in MD. I didn't believe evrything in the article, but it made for great entertainment.
  6. New Member

Originally posted by BMZ

and they got a picture of Ronnie Coleman in there flexing......
    and the caption says he denies taking steroids.........
    YEAH ....RIGHT...!!!
    I live in Dallas, and Ronnie trains near where I live, a bro of mine trains in the same gym he does.............Ronnie in the off-season is like 350 lbs......no way he got that way natural.
    Really? Thanks for the insight
  7. Hal

Well...test has been know to cause agression problems, fina has been said to be worse by some. If the cops really didn't know what they were doing, or what to expect (other than bulk gains), they may have gone overboard and twisted their minds up. I'd have redone the first sentence to be "abused steroids may cause..."
    Did anyone ever think Ronnie Coleman was clean?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Originally posted by Hal
    Did anyone ever think Ronnie Coleman was clean?
    My God, many people I work with and customers believe Pro BB'ers are natural. I'd rather keep quiet and not break their hearts, they'll figure it out by the their third cannister of Cell-Tech

Originally posted by Iron Warrior

My God, many people I work with and customers believe Pro BB'ers are natural. I'd rather keep quiet and not break their hearts, they'll figure it out by the their third cannister of Cell-Tech
    so true. a lot of my non-training bros think the same of pro-wrestlers, etc. well at least my younger friends. then i gotta break it down to em. and honestly and for our benefits, they seem to accept AAS more since they know its more widely used than everyone thinks.
    Last edited by Jergo; 07-13-2003 at 01:19 AM.
  10. Advanced Member

See, here is the issue. Many people who become police officers are insecure power hungry insignificant people in the first place. Being a cop gives them the power they crave, however doesnt fix the underlying psychological issue. Now mix that psycological profile with the mental feeling that steroids give you, and you have a real mess of an individual. Therein, in many cases, a lot of cops on juice (not all) are your worst case example of a juicer. As far as the authors statement:

"Steroids cause mood swings, confusion, irritability, and aggression. But when police officers, who are supposed to be protecting America's streets, get addicted to hormones, the consequences are terrifying."---DAvid Cogan, author

Confusion? In what way?

Irritability? Yes they can, but so can a real bad day at work, or getting cut off in your car.

Aggression? Sure, so can alcohol, watching sports, or playing them.

As a person, yes you can be affected by AAS. It is about being strong enough to control those moods, and often not act on the impulses you feel. Those that cannot, should not juice. Unfortunatly, those with inferiority complexes or those on "Power trips" are usually the worst affected by AAS use, because of their lack of self control. Just as unfortunatly, it is many of this type of personality who choose to become law enforcement. So yes, the results can IMO be worse than with the typical juicer, who will perhaps never be put into an adreniline rushing situatiopn, or a situation where their poor judgement could have the severe consequences that an out of control Law Officers judgement could have.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Originally posted by BMZ

I don't believe any of that. I was a law enforcement officer when I first started using AAS and I never went through any of that. Actually, I had a bad attitude long before using AAS.

But on a serious note, I've known a few officers using AAS before I did. But again, I never noticed any of those symptoms when I worked with them.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody ever watch animal cops on the Animal Channel?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 08:38 AM
  2. scientific literature on AAS and PCT?
    By Luigi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 12:42 AM
  3. Will Brink On AAS/PH
    By GTOman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2005, 10:54 PM
  4. QUESTION on AAS stack
    By Wolfe008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:09 PM
  5. Hilarious article on AAS