Intro

1. Intro

Thank's Pogue for putting me on to this place. I'm the same "Mayor" from Bodybuilders.com forum. That's a great place but things are a little more adult over here. Great place ya got here guys. I know alot about BBing but you'll have to excuse my somewhat novice PH and juice education. But I'm here to work on that.

Peace,
    Dennis "The Mayor" Sweetser

2. awesome, great to have you aboard bro. need anything just ask anybody, we're all here to help (well, except me... I'm an ******* ) and I hope you have as much fun as we do. stop by chat sometime, get to know some of the regulars

3. It doesn't get any better than this board. Welcome!
    •   

4. Originally posted by Biggs
    awesome, great to have you aboard bro. need anything just ask anybody, we're all here to help (well, except me... I'm an ******* ) and I hope you have as much fun as we do. stop by chat sometime, get to know some of the regulars
    Chat? When? Where?

5. get out now!

Kidding, welcome aboard man, nice to have you here. Look around and learn...also disregard anything Biggs says and you'll be fine here

6. Welcome to the jungle....

7. chats up a bove--click where it says chat at the top of the page--and welcome

Similar Forum Threads

1. intro
    By whale in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. New to the forum- Wanted to Intro. Myself
    By Jwillbc55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
  4. cycle plan ????s & an intro.