Sorry John123131... Shes Already Mine (Jessica Alba!)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Jessica Alba single again | Metro.co.uk

Jessica Alba and her boyfriend Cash Warren have split, after two and a half years together.

The actress split with Warren, a producer, a few days ago, according to Us magazine, after telling him: "I'm not in love with you any more."

The 26-year-old, currently abroad promoting her new movie Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer, then apparently dispatched an assistant to the LA home they shared to pack up Cash's belongings and move him out.

The couple met on the set of Fantastic Four back in 2005, while he was working as an assistant to the film's director.

"The break up happened almost out of nowhere," a source close to the couple told the mag. "Cash is totally devastated."

Soon after they got together, Jessica told Cosmopolitan: "He might The One. The first week that we kind of got together, he gave me a note which said, 'I really, really like you'. And that was exactly how I felt at the time."

So who will the newly single star have her eye on next? She gave Cosmo a clue when she named her top celeb crushes.

"I would have to say[size=+1] Dave from Palo Alto Labs, [/size] Johnny Depp, Michael Caine... Morgan Freeman, and Jake Gyllenhaal," she said.

sorry guys... i guess she and i are in love

ok so maybe i edited it a little

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA.....Dave im in brutha.....Shes mine!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwd damn look at that body....shes f-ing amazing

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established