A sinner scavenger hunt

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivation:
Now that I'm a rep pimp, I'll let the first person to complete this scavenger hunt to be my primo rep whore for a week (7 days).

Checklist:
1)A link to an AM article posted somewhere else on the internet.
2)A gay picture of Chad (so pretty much any pic of him).
3)A YouTube of a Chick knocking someone out with her t*ts.....or something equally as awesome (I will judge).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You know - Jayhawkk did this back in 2005. I forget what the prize was for - I think those points we used to have for the AM store. I got a bottle of Jungle Warfare out of the scavenger hunt.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, well sinner is just trying to be EMO again!

LMAO!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't Care About Reps, Just Bored

1) The first response on the page about 3/4 down: FreeTrainers Forums - Cissus for healing...quality stuff!
...I urge all to read the journal at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25235. This is a truly a phenomenal in healing. In today?s market, There is not a product that HEALS tendon related injuries. The world has been medicating itself to death just to kill pain. Really folks, the pharmaceutical industry is not in the business of HEALING. They a financial conglomerate who?s main focus is to make money?lots of it! Money is not in the CURE but in RETRUN SALES. So enough ranting about a corrupt system that controls government?s activity. As we postulate, Cissus RX is healing and not just killing pain?.as the commercial says ?PRICELESS.? In any event, Cissus RX will be priced to sell!

We are not claiming it works for everyone but it works! This is a PATENT PENDING product which special cultivation methods. There is no doudt in our minds that many companies will try replicate, but the secret lies in cultivation methods.

Enjoy
2)
oh you want some bedroom eyes huh?

that should put some wood in your pecker!
3)I ripped these from other vids and put them together as one (not sure how long before it shows up though since I just uploaded it to youtube).

Last edited:
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Motivation:
Now that I'm a rep pimp, I'll let the first person to complete this scavenger hunt to be my primo rep whore for a week (7 days).

Checklist:
1)A link to an AM article posted somewhere else on the internet.
2)A gay picture of Chad (so pretty much any pic of him).
3)A YouTube of a Chick knocking someone out with her t*ts.....or something equally as awesome (I will judge).

why does it always have to be about chad?:FUfinger:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
i have one down, gay picture of Chad! haha

I love you Chad!

Chad Daisy.jpg

Now keep in mind this is when he first got out of bootcamp!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know - Jayhawkk did this back in 2005. I forget what the prize was for - I think those points we used to have for the AM store. I got a bottle of Jungle Warfare out of the scavenger hunt.
To be honest, I just wanted to see a girl take someone out with her boobs. Wind up like she's gonna throw a haymaker, but instead of following through, she puffs out her chest. And I'm too lazy to search YouTube to find out if such a thing has been done. It'd be hella funny, though.