Ooops Lindsay did it again

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am wholly convinced that celebrity life misfortunes and downward spirals are purely for comedy relief and society jest. I guess her reheb was 'unsuccessful'.

Click to find out why.

Like I said with my previous post. Celebs have the $$$ to afford 'caine which is why I was calling it out on Britney.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Maybe she was celebrating her completion of rehab ?

...and right before her new movie is coming out

..damn the timing !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe she was celebrating her completion of rehab ?

...and right before her new movie is coming out

..damn the timing !
I beat you to that article rhino...lol.

WOW, I never thought of that....celebrating completion of rehab. That's a good point !

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
awh, and i was really rooting for her this time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn you are quick reaper! Wow! she just cant stay out of the spotlight or the police station. I know i wouldnt be able to stay out of her :X lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Zero Tolerance-

Why don't you go sell some of that Salvia Divinorum to Lindsey Lohan ? It is an easy buck right there.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
hottest police station mug shot.
Have to agree with you there!

Why would a person be so stupid as to be DRIVING when you have all the $ in the world to have someone drive you...IDIOT!

She could have been rollin' in a Hummer convertible sucking down all the blow and booze she wanted to, and would have NEVER been busted.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You know what would be really tight ? If they found st.eroids on Lindsey too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing some really don't get the idea of how powerful drug and alcohol addiction can be. If some of you knew first hand then maybe you would understand.

Fortunately there will be some prison time and she may have the opportunity she needs to save her life.

Been there done that ;)

None of this excuses the fact that the behavior is stupid.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
And just before this incident:

Lohan lost control of her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible and crashed into a curb and shrubs on Sunset Boulevard, police said. Lohan’s blood-alcohol level at the time of that crash was above the legal limit, authorities said, but they wouldn’t disclose how high it was. She also faces a misdemeanor charge of hit and run in that case.
So I wonder how long SHE'S going to jail for.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Paris kind of set a new standard for celebs getting the jail time they deserve, and the rest of us get when we screw up. Maybe her ass will go in for a month or so, love to see that!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on her outstanding charges there is likely more time to be done than that. Driving on a suspended license (for DUI) and then getting caught driving while committing another DUI is a felony in some states. Mandatory minimum in Arizona is 4 months DOC not to mention 3 year revocation of driving privilege. Lets not forget the cocaine charges. Isn't it the second charge for that as well?

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Based on her outstanding charges there is likely more time to be done than that. Driving on a suspended license (for DUI) and then getting caught driving while committing another DUI is a felony in some states. Mandatory minimum in Arizona is 4 months DOC not to mention 3 year revocation of driving privilege. Lets not forget the cocaine charges. Isn't it the second charge for that as well?
Actually she has 2 felony charges regarding the cocaine. She was heading back to her rehab facility at the time when found in possession of the cocaine. It's a VERY serious felony to be found attempting to bring narcotics into one of those facilities. If she weren't a celebrity, she'd be getting 10-20 years for that alone.

Oh and her blood alcohol level was released IIRC. It was 0.12 when they brought her in, and then 0.13 later on. Which means she must have drank a ****load in a really short amount of time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch.

In Arizona the presumptive for the class 4 felony DUI is 2.5 with a 1.25/3.75 mitigating.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
She's going to hire some mega expensive lawyer and get off with less than a month. That's my predictation. This celebrity crap sucks, the rest of us would be getting years not days. They could kill somebody just like anybody else that drives under the influence. Like somebody else mentioned, she could easily afford to hire somebody to drive her around. What an idiot! There's better ways to get publicity.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea she looks effin hot in that pic......id do her dirty:food:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's going to hire some mega expensive lawyer and get off with less than a month. That's my predictation. This celebrity crap sucks, the rest of us would be getting years not days. They could kill somebody just like anybody else that drives under the influence. Like somebody else mentioned, she could easily afford to hire somebody to drive her around. What an idiot! There's better ways to get publicity.
Though I tend to agree with most of this I believe the outcome for her will be quite grim. We'll see.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Though I tend to agree with most of this I believe the outcome for her will be quite grim. We'll see.
I can only hope. Sadly though, the only thing more effective than money when it comes to getting away with **** is money + fame.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only hope. Sadly though, the only thing more effective than money when it comes to getting away with **** is money + fame.
hmm ya true....Dam i wish i was a hot blonde celeberty.....wait i am......nevermind......:lol:

Wendy21

Wendy21

Awards
some of these celebrities think they are untouchable and that nothing will ever happen to them. they have all of the $ in the world and have great careers ahead of them, but do not have their heads on straight. this is just a prime example of a wake-up call: do not drink and drive and do not carry drugs in your pocket!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
She has excellent attorney's. I know. I've been contacted by them before - in regards to HER. :p She has a group (from the same firm) of the best attorney's in America.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It's usually all about the money - but in this high profile case, the judges would look ridiculous to take the money. I've watched people pay $10k for a 100% get out of jail free card after selling cocaine to cops on several occassions...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's usually all about the money - but in this high profile case, the judges would look ridiculous to take the money. I've watched people pay $10k for a 100% get out of jail free card after selling cocaine to cops on several occassions...

Well, its the economic circle. If celebs didn't do the stuff they do then these high profile lawyers would be out of a job. Also too let's not forget, whether the celebs win or lose the case lawyers still get paid.