Crazy Nights

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So I'm at a bar last night, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', you get the picture. Attempting to work my game on the ladies. "How you ladies doing tonight?" "Puhlleeeassee luhooser!" **beer poured on my head**

Anyways my best friend is there dancing with a girl. This girl is the wife of a co-worker who is a friend.(friend is at home 50 miles away) I guess once the girl becomes inebriated, she is crazy, like most females. She is doin' the ghetto grind, then she shows me her hand which is absent of a wedding ring. I find out that she has moved out a few days ago. Now my best friend is a player, he could probably easily hook up with almost any girl.

My best friend disapears for a few minutes and the girl gets on a chair and pushes her chest in my face asking where my friend, let's call him "Mike" is at. "Where's Mike at? Call him!" She does some more unmentionable acts with her crotch to coax me to find him.

Later on my friend/co-worker txt's me and cryptically admits that something is up. I ask him if they broke up, he says no, but she moved out for a little while. He wants me to tell him what's going on.

Without finshing the story, what would do?

To be continued...

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
this is all on her, not your best friend. you should tell your friend/co-worker that she is being a whore. if she's out fcukin around like this and isn't wearing the wedding band she's looking to get fcuked plain and simple.

now does your best friend know that this is his wife?? and is he also friends with this guy?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
this is all on her, not your best friend. you should tell your friend/co-worker that she is being a whore. if she's out fcukin around like this and isn't wearing the wedding band she's looking to get fcuked plain and simple.

now does your best friend know that this is his wife?? and is he also friends with this guy?

My best friend knows she "was" married, but she told him the story that they were broke up. In his mind that means game on. He was drunk also, and he is a bit of an ******* and does not listen to what you say when his under the influence, he only hears what he wants to.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
My best friend knows she "was" married, but she told him the story that they were broke up. In his mind that means game on. He was drunk also, and he is a bit of an ******* and does not listen to what you say when his under the influence, he only hears what he wants to.
if she wants to be a whore let her be, its not your best friends fault at all, she is saying i'm single. that would mean game on to me too if thats what she told me. i would tell my friend/co-worker the truth that she is out trying to hook up and i don't really think this is a break in her mind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell her she has to blow you or you'll tell her husband. at least that way you get something out of the deal. then tell him anyhow :)

:cheers:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
...finishing the story, here is what happened:

I left the bar, actually there was a band playing and quite a number of people there (eventful night). 2:00 AM, driving down the road, my co-worker friend txt's me and asks me what's going on. I tell him to call me if he wants to know. We talk, and I explain what happened--she was absent of the wedding ring, said they were broken up, was extremely drunk, and harrasing everyone, and seemed to be destined to screw my best friend tonight.

I arrive home, and my co-worker friend calls and asks for directions to my best friends house so he can pick his wife up. He explains that his wife already called and told him what she was doing. She played innocent like she was drunk and thought she was just going to hang out. She gave my best friend a ride home to his house. She was in his house "hangin' out." I gave him directions, but said not to be upset, and attack my best friend over it.

2:35 AM: My best friend calls and asks "what's up" in an angry tone. "Why you gonna out me like that?!" Apparently she told him 2 things: She said I told her husband that they went home to his place. She then said I gave her husband directions to his house. She closes by saying "I guess he's not really your friend." Technically I never said they were going to my best friends house, because I didn't know that for a fact. The husband came to the logical conclusion that was were she ended up. Furthermore, she had already given him directions, I just gave him specific landmarks: he would gotten there anyways, but at least I calmed him down to prevent an altercation.

In other news, I tried to use my new pick-up line on some girls: "Hi, I'm astronomer and I've been sent by the department to examine a heavenly body named XGY8... 6... 9'er... Er, wait, it's you!" **slap in the face**

hmmm... still to be continued...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
tell her she has to blow you or you'll tell her husband. at least that way you get something out of the deal. then tell him anyhow :)

:cheers:
^ for the win :toofunny:

You can either say:

1. Are you guys broken up? if so then don't worry bout her you are better off without her. I.e. taking your friends feelings into account.

2. Tell him she is telling people she is done / broken up and flirting with guys.

3. Get something out of it unless your guilt kicks in :D

Much Love

Neoborn.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
she is a fcuking whore man!!! stay far away from this one. after you and your friend run the train on her!! :D

WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The sad truth is that she is pretty damn hot, and I'm not sure how the **** my co-worker friend scored her as a wife, but if they do break up... he will never find a hot chick to marry again... that was a one time deal. This is why my guilt sensor kicked in.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
did your co-worker friend treat her like a queen?? do everything for her cause he was afraid to lose her?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your co-worker is a tard for picking her up, he should be ***** slapped. Hot or not, no chick is worth that sort bull****. Because it will just happen again.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
did your co-worker friend treat her like a queen?? do everything for her cause he was afraid to lose her?
Probably. He actually condones her dancing with other guys out by herself. She does not dance with guys, she dry humps the hell out of them. Me included, although I got out of the way.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Your co-worker is a tard for picking her up, he should be ***** slapped. Hot or not, no chick is worth that sort bull****. Because it will just happen again.
Unfortunately I think you're right.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
In conclusion, she contends that my best friend told her he was having a secret 2 A.M. party. He was right in that sense, but it was a party for 2. After I cleared up with him what actually happened, and how she was trying to subvert the story and manipuate my friend against me, my best friend came around, "sorry bro, I love you man."

My co-worker thanked me for helping him out, and while he pretends to believe nothing would have happened anyways, I know better.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Probably. He actually condones her dancing with other guys out by herself. She does not dance with guys, she dry humps the hell out of them. Me included, although I got out of the way.
most of the time the real hot girls have heard all the best lines...your so beautiful...you have the nicest eyes...blah blah blah you get my point. after a while of catering to there every need they get bored and is partly what i think is happening here with your co-worker friend. now i do think she is a slut though! :trout:

if you see a really hot girl and you feel like tellin them how beautiful they are to see if they respond...say something like this, oh u didn't have time to do your hair tonight or what??

i swear that actually worked for me. no bull$hit! that girl told me that no one ever talked sh!t about her.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
most of the time the real hot girls have heard all the best lines...your so beautiful...you have the nicest eyes...blah blah blah you get my point. after a while of catering to there every need they get bored and is partly what i think is happening here with your co-worker friend. now i do think she is a slut though! :trout:

if you see a really hot girl and you feel like tellin them how beautiful they are to see if they respond...say something like this, oh u didn't have time to do your hair tonight or what??

i swear that actually worked for me. no bull$hit! that girl told me that no one ever talked sh!t about her.
In all seriousness, I'm usually like "How you girls doin' tonight?"

Where you from? blah blah blah... what ya drinkin'? Want another one of those... blah blah

Actually I have had beer poured on my before.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The whole game is bullsh!t except for when you're both naked and being honest!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, I'm usually like "How you girls doin' tonight?"

Where you from? blah blah blah... what ya drinkin'? Want another one of those... blah blah

Actually I have had beer poured on my before.
beer poured on you?!?!?! that sucks. on 4th of july i listened to one of my friends try and pick up this girl and was just throwing out line after line, it was the worst attempt i had ever seen. so i turn around cause i started laughing and i didn't want him to see me, i was dying...so then she gets him to leave and comes over to me and was like oh thanks you could have stopped that. i said ya i could have but it was the funniest $hit i had ever seen. she was like man you suck. i said and i do alot more than that too! HA!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
beer poured on you?!?!?! that sucks. on 4th of july i listened to one of my friends try and pick up this girl and was just throwing out line after line, it was the worst attempt i had ever seen. so i turn around cause i started laughing and i didn't want him to see me, i was dying...so then she gets him to leave and comes over to me and was like oh thanks you could have stopped that. i said ya i could have but it was the funniest $hit i had ever seen. she was like man you suck. i said and i do alot more than that too! HA!

:icon_lol:

Yeah, I guess I'm a loser, but anyways I bought some girl a beer, and I guess she was pretty mean because she ended up pouring it on me. She had the most evil laugh too.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I guess I'm a loser, but anyways I bought some girl a beer, and I guess she was pretty mean because she ended up pouring it on me. She had the most evil laugh too.
don't go all emo on me now! :lol: callin yourself a loser and all. i'm just kind of an ass when i'm in the club or bar talkin to girls. but it seems to work for the most part. i just don't give a sh!t if they walk away or say no.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
but pouring beer on me is wear i draw the line! :aargh:

ever heard of a fella named Benoit ladies!!!!!!

j/k :rofl:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
don't go all emo on me now! :lol: callin yourself a loser and all. i'm just kind of an ass when i'm in the club or bar talkin to girls. but it seems to work for the most part. i just don't give a sh!t if they walk away or say no.
Yeah honestly I'm starting to become like that.. but wait who is that in your pic?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

Oh hell no. You can't put up with that crap - no matter how hot a girl is.
Seriously.

Do not let females walk all over you - forget that queen sh*t. Stand up for yourself, man. Seriously.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is just me anyway, people can be really ****ty and if your going to cheat on someone you better break up with them or stab them in the front. To go behind someone's back and do that b.s. shows a complete lack of respect and integrity.

If some guys girl (or vice versa) was cheating with someone I knew if they didn't know I'd make it my problem and tell them. Yeah I get suddenly caught in the crossfire and pick up some of the heat, but you know what ? I've been in that position before and I know what it is like to have that going behind your back and would want someone to tell me.

I'd be willing to take some heat if it meant the other person got the truth which I think everyone deserves.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I always liked the old, "Damn, you're like the 8th hottest chick here tonight" line personally.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell no. You can't put up with that crap - no matter how hot a girl is.
Seriously.

Do not ever let a woman waste a mans beer - forget that queen sh*t. Stand up for yourself, man. Seriously.
Fixed :thumbsup:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established

Yea lots of people know that trick, even a chick friend I know is aware of it and she says it works on her.

Heres the latest pick up line I have heard:

"it might look like a needle, but it works like a sewing machine"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It makes a good conditioner for your hair

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is the best answer ever. and a bit of human animalism 101

If there is something wrong with their relationship then let it stay wrong and work itself out. And work itself out can mean a divorce. There has never been a time that "spying" ( as it sorta is) or i will say giving recon information back to one part of the couple ever helped anything but cause more drama at home or in the court room. The women is married but being a human it is in our blood to not be "faithful" sexually ( more so for guys because you all produce an Eff Load more reproductive "seeds" than we do). If the woman ( or man) isn't feeling that she is using her seed, she will go run off to other people who maybe can "give it to her lol".. mostly guys cheat because they just want to put their seed into as many people as possible.. they are suppose to.. they are guys.

In this case.. i would almost assume that this is a newly married couple who was very use to being single and being out and happy and fun and free and are having issues with the new found respect and obligation that social morals put on being married. So she is going through a selfish phase because she wants to make a mark in the ground that says THIS IS ME. So, do the bootay dance in the face of men and sneak off to the back for a lil head here and there lol.. it makes us feel wanted and it can be FUN!!! exciting!! something that being married often just ends up dead.

The guy is trying to be the nice married man.. but he shouldn't he should be him, if two people cant be themselves in a relationship and feel that one is changing more to fit the needs of the other, then the relationship is a lie and will fail. The question is.. and its either sex, money or both.. what is splitting this couple apart.. i feel its sex.. and I feel this women LOVES sexual attention. I think they should talk about it openly and honestly and say ( honey, what do you want in the bed room) 99 times out of 98 we will say we want more attention to be given to us to get us going.. lil kisses or nibbles lol.. but there is that type of woman, like me that will say.. I really need to be able to explore my sexuality with people that interest me.

When my BF now fiance first started to date.. i was a mess, just the biggest nerd ever. Alone, in my room and i swear i use to do needle point for fun!! That would be a ave. saturday night for me. But as time went on, and he showed me another side of me.. we broke up, and a couple of years later i figured out that we want/need and know each other because we are open about who we are. Long story short ( too late) we are back together and going strong for 4 years.. and the reason why.. we sat down and said.. WE LOVE SEX and we want to share our sex lives together. If i want to have sex with someone, i will always call and say .. hey Mr. Squeaks i met someone and only a couple of times he would say.. eeeeh no.. as i have told him a few times as well. But the honesty in our relationship is going far beyond a "how was your day dear" type conversation.. its a full honesty that allows me to do anything and everything and share it all without fear of rejection...

Thats why i think the guy in this story needs to sit down with his wife and talk about every taboo topic they can. If they can do that.. the relationship can be saved.. if they keep secrets.. then its over before it began.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is the best answer ever. and a bit of human animalism 101

If there is something wrong with their relationship then let it stay wrong and work itself out. And work itself out can mean a divorce. There has never been a time that "spying" ( as it sorta is) or i will say giving recon information back to one part of the couple ever helped anything but cause more drama at home or in the court room. The women is married but being a human it is in our blood to not be "faithful" sexually ( more so for guys because you all produce an Eff Load more reproductive "seeds" than we do). If the woman ( or man) isn't feeling that she is using her seed, she will go run off to other people who maybe can "give it to her lol".. mostly guys cheat because they just want to put their seed into as many people as possible.. they are suppose to.. they are guys.

In this case.. i would almost assume that this is a newly married couple who was very use to being single and being out and happy and fun and free and are having issues with the new found respect and obligation that social morals put on being married. So she is going through a selfish phase because she wants to make a mark in the ground that says THIS IS ME. So, do the bootay dance in the face of men and sneak off to the back for a lil head here and there lol.. it makes us feel wanted and it can be FUN!!! exciting!! something that being married often just ends up dead.

The guy is trying to be the nice married man.. but he shouldn't he should be him, if two people cant be themselves in a relationship and feel that one is changing more to fit the needs of the other, then the relationship is a lie and will fail. The question is.. and its either sex, money or both.. what is splitting this couple apart.. i feel its sex.. and I feel this women LOVES sexual attention. I think they should talk about it openly and honestly and say ( honey, what do you want in the bed room) 99 times out of 98 we will say we want more attention to be given to us to get us going.. lil kisses or nibbles lol.. but there is that type of woman, like me that will say.. I really need to be able to explore my sexuality with people that interest me.

When my BF now fiance first started to date.. i was a mess, just the biggest nerd ever. Alone, in my room and i swear i use to do needle point for fun!! That would be a ave. saturday night for me. But as time went on, and he showed me another side of me.. we broke up, and a couple of years later i figured out that we want/need and know each other because we are open about who we are. Long story short ( too late) we are back together and going strong for 4 years.. and the reason why.. we sat down and said.. WE LOVE SEX and we want to share our sex lives together. If i want to have sex with someone, i will always call and say .. hey Mr. Squeaks i met someone and only a couple of times he would say.. eeeeh no.. as i have told him a few times as well. But the honesty in our relationship is going far beyond a "how was your day dear" type conversation.. its a full honesty that allows me to do anything and everything and share it all without fear of rejection...

Thats why i think the guy in this story needs to sit down with his wife and talk about every taboo topic they can. If they can do that.. the relationship can be saved.. if they keep secrets.. then its over before it began.

Thanks for the analysis!

Yeah, it's basically none of my bussiness now. The husband did say before I told him anything; "If you know something do me a favor and tell me." So I did have an obligation.

Anyways back to the dating scene for me.

"Do you wash your pants in windex? "Why?" Because I can see myself in them."

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post Squeaks! My wife and I feel virtually the exact same way!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I just have to post this, but everytime I see your name 'CRUNCH' this keeps popping into my head.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Everyone else post their Crazy Nights stories!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect Emo, you should have never given out your friends addy to your co-worker. I just don't think that's right but that's my opinion. What if your co-worker had a gun and was f'ing pissed to the max ? That's how crazy movies start !

Your boy needs to dump that slut and realize that there's plenty of fish in the sea. He shouldn't let her get away with that crap. I learned as a teacher and coach that people will test you to see what they can get away with. I also realized that they will learn how to get away with whatever you let them have. If your boy's chick knew this and respected him and the relationship then she shouldn't be pulling that crap on him. I think that every man needs to lay down the law at the beginning of a relationship or else most women will see you as a pu$$y that can be walked on, I think this happened to your friend.

When it comes to picking chicks up I prefer settings that I enjoy over bars and clubs. Bars and clubs are okay but I've had more success at Whole Foods, Costco, Vitamin Shoppe, football and baseball games, and one time at the bank. You get to be your true self in settings you enjoy.

More women have guard down outside of the club and they feel like "it's meant to be" because you found them in what seemed like a random meeting place. The best woman I ever found was at Vitamin Shoppe. We both saw the same protein container on clearance and I beat her to it by about 2 seconds. I said "Sorry hun, you're just gonna have to eat more dead animals this week then me unless you're a cannibal" She laughed pretty hard and I said it wasn't that funny, she kept laughing and I wound up leaving with her business card, e-mail, & phone #. Every dog has his day I guess :D

Those lines are crazy bro LOL. However, communication isn't always what you, it's your body language and tone of voice that do the communication.

If you see a fit chick that attracts you then here's what I'd do. I'll walk up and say "Do you work out or are you almost as genetically gifted as me ?" If she answers and/or smiles then you have the green light, if she tries to act snobby then say "I thought you were more interesting than that !" and move on but she might follow you if you intrigued her and then you can bust her chops by accusing her of stalking you.

My craziest night was when I got in a fight with some guy who played football for Stanford and was talking mad sh!t about Cal football :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect Emo, you should have never given out your friends addy to your co-worker. I just don't think that's right but that's my opinion. What if your co-worker had a gun and was f'ing pissed to the max ? That's how crazy movies start !

Your boy needs to dump that slut and realize that there's plenty of fish in the sea. He shouldn't let her get away with that crap. I learned as a teacher and coach that people will test you to see what they can get away with. I also realized that they will learn how to get away with whatever you let them have. If your boy's chick knew this and respected him and the relationship then she shouldn't be pulling that crap on him. I think that every man needs to lay down the law at the beginning of a relationship or else most women will see you as a pu$$y that can be walked on, I think this happened to your friend.

When it comes to picking chicks up I prefer settings that I enjoy over bars and clubs. Bars and clubs are okay but I've had more success at Whole Foods, Costco, Vitamin Shoppe, football and baseball games, and one time at the bank. You get to be your true self in settings you enjoy.

More women have guard down outside of the club and they feel like "it's meant to be" because you found them in what seemed like a random meeting place. The best woman I ever found was at Vitamin Shoppe. We both saw the same protein container on clearance and I beat her to it by about 2 seconds. I said "Sorry hun, you're just gonna have to eat more dead animals this week then me unless you're a cannibal" She laughed pretty hard and I said it wasn't that funny, she kept laughing and I wound up leaving with her business card, e-mail, & phone #. Every dog has his day I guess :D

Those lines are crazy bro LOL. However, communication isn't always what you, it's your body language and tone of voice that do the communication.

If you see a fit chick that attracts you then here's what I'd do. I'll walk up and say "Do you work out or are you almost as genetically gifted as me ?" If she answers and/or smiles then you have the green light, if she tries to act snobby then say "I thought you were more interesting than that !" and move on but she might follow you if you intrigued her and then you can bust her chops by accusing her of stalking you.

My craziest night was when I got in a fight with some guy who played football for Stanford and was talking mad sh!t about Cal football :)
Damn got the last protein and her number.....that's pretty pimpin' right there.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I never actually go to a bar to club to pick up a girl (unless you want some action) because that is not the type of place to go to pick up a quality girl. I mean think about it, if you take her home that night, there is probably a good chance you weren't the first one and probably won't be the last one either.

At any rate, I think women have a different perception about men outside the bars/club, because they have a tendency to see men at their worst in those places: drunk and horny.

Of course those kinds of things can't be helped, but anyway.