A Little Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You guys might know a little lady by the name of NubianBeauty, well shes a good friend and called on me for some help. Since she needs the info. quick, I figured all you brothers could help me out. In order to get a sponsor for a competition to sponsor your supplements/food, etc. you have to type and send them a proposal as to why you need the supplements, as in what benefits they provide. Nubian has a limited time (around 1 day) to get the info for the supplements Ill list below. Just a paragraph or so I would assume would be good enough. Im going to work hard to get this finished and any help from you guys is much appreciated from myself and NB.... here's the list:

MUSCLE SYNERGY™ - L-Arginine, beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine - $50.00

ULTRA SIZE -Whole Milk Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg White, Hydrolyzed Beef Plasma - 35oz. $45.00

MUSCLE PROVIDER - Microfiltrated Whey & Egg White - 35 oz. $45.00

100% INSTANT EGG PROTEIN - 100% Egg White Protein would be that product. $45.00

MASS MAKER - Weight Gainer/Meal Replacement - 30.00

7-Keto MuscLEAN - $45.00
LEAN OUT - (L-Carnitine/Chromium/CoQ10) - 120 Capsules $32.00
ENERGY RESERVE - (L-CARNITINE) - (600mg.) $34.00
BEV ZMA - 90 Capsules $20.00
JOINT CARE - 90 Gelcaps (Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM Complex) $20.00
BEV FLAX - 90 Gelcaps (High Lignan) $12.00
BEV EPO - 90 Gelcaps (Evening Primrose Oil) $18.00

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
What does she need? Product descriptions?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, just like descriptions and why they'd be useful.... not hard at all, just takes a little bit of time..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I remember, she thinks she knows it all, especially with trans absortion so she really doesn't need our help. We don't know much round here....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
From what I remember, she thinks she knows it all, especially with trans absortion so she really doesn't need our help. We don't know much round here....
Yes, she did seem to know quite a bit more than anyone else here (especially about topical product absorption rates), so I think she could well handle her own descriptions.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
On occasion, there are times when making an ass out of yourself will come back to haunt you especially when you are in need of help on things :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Does her web browser not point to beverlyinternational's web site?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sorry, I seem to have forgotten who I was dealing with. For a minute, I thought these boards were about helping people and creating good karma for yourself, not having pissing matches and holding grudges. Ill remember that next time, I apologize for wasting everyone's time.

As for the last comment, she doesnt plan to spam everything from Beverly's site, it has to be written up in a proposal, not "here, this is what the supplement comany says". I wish it were that easy though :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
They are about helping people but when you try to help someone and then they turn right around and basically spit in your face.. that usually tears it in most peoples book..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I seem to have forgotten who I was dealing with. For a minute, I thought these boards were about helping people and creating good karma for yourself, not having pissing matches and holding grudges. Ill remember that next time, I apologize for wasting everyone's time.

Apology accepted. Now if you could get her to do that and unban half the MOD team at steroidology, then we MIGHT help...But probably not. We have a reputation of childish behavior to uphold...

Karma just turned around and bit her in the ass....So you were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.