Serena Williams Nude In Jane Magazine !

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't find the pic sexy but I wouldn't say its horrible. I feel they could of taken a more flatering pic than that of her.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
They've both got good personality, but looks, not so much.

allenzo

Awards
I do not see what is wrong with the pictures. I mean she is a bigger girl and the picture actually makes her look slimmer. Now the face is a different animal.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be hatin'.

In that picture she has a smokin body. Plus she is a greater athlete then most everyone here on the board. I think it is a tasteful and flattering picture.

By the way AR, you stalking this NILES LESH guy? ;)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
They've both got good personality, but looks, not so much.
Good personality??? the most unsportsmanlike person in tennis. She may do a lot of good stuff outside the court, i dont really know but in her profession she is a bad sport

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
the most unsportsmanlike person in tennis. She may do a lot of good stuff outside the court, i dont really know but in her profession she is a bad sport
????

I think that would go to Justine Henin. She is the one that allowed a blatant wrong call to go at the French.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
????

I think that would go to Justine Henin. She is the one that allowed a blatant wrong call to go at the French.
Did you catch any of her matches at Wimbledon just gone?? she is just terrible. Blatantly disregrding the rule book. Play stopped so often because she had to challenge everything with the umpire including the rules on toilets breaks!! Pretending to be injured and crap like that. no need for that stuff.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Don't be hatin'.

In that picture she has a smokin body. Plus she is a greater athlete then most everyone here on the board. I think it is a tasteful and flattering picture.

By the way AR, you stalking this NILES LESH guy? ;)
Yea, he owes me money big time!

Let me know if you hear anything, bro