Freakin Woman!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Freakin Woman!!


    I swear to christ they are the most unpredictable,unstable, wacked out creatures that god ever put on this ****in planet. You treat em like a god damn goddess 99% of the time but the one time you make a mistake and slip up theres no talking to them and all of a sudden they hate you. I mean wtf how can.... agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


  2. hahaha been there, just get another one on the side for this kind of emergencys.

  3. how serious are you about this one?
    •   
       


  4. see thats the thing technically we were just friends who just recently started to fool around a little bit but she had been seeing one of my other friends for a while as well. The thing was she always said to me the were never bf/gf exclusively, so I decide to tell this friend that me and her have been fooling around. He acts all hurt like a freaking little ***** and doesn't do a damn thing, now she hates my guts and says I ruined her life and he won't return any of my phone calls. It makes me sick because in the past year I probably focused more time, energy, and money then most boyfriends do with their actual girlfriends and the fact that she can just discard me like some trash enrages me like I've never felt.

  5. she doesnt deserve you, you can do better. Not worth your time

  6. yeah thats what everyone has been saying, the thing is I've never been hurt like this is my entire life and quite frankly I'm becoming more and pissed off at the situation. Now I obviously can't take it out on her but my so called friend who took her back right away but is still giving me the cold shoulder is a different story. I know it sounds childish but I've been contemplating confronting him about it and takin him to the woodshed. Then maybe he won't be so quick to toss away friendship over ***** in the future.

  7. She was playing you. Simple.

    I learned the same lesson this year. Women are whores. (some aren't, but I can no longer afford to take that chance)

    As for your buddy, fk em, he'll get over it. You have to think from his point of view, he was beeing played too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    As for your buddy, fk em, he'll get over it. You have to think from his point of view, he was beeing played too.
    rinse and repeat, theres alot of tail to chase around that are single

  9. I Got A Little Theorey:every Women You Will Ever Meet Is Crazy On A Scale Of 1-10... If You Find One Under A 5 Marry The B***... Haha...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    She was playing you. Simple.

    I learned the same lesson this year. Women are whores. (some aren't, but I can no longer afford to take that chance)

    As for your buddy, fk em, he'll get over it. You have to think from his point of view, he was beeing played too.
    yeah but the think is now the two of them are both with each other again and I'm left out in the cold. And I really don't want to become so cynical as to say all women are whores but at this point if someone who I thought cared about me and who meant the whole world to me can just casually toss me away like some piece of trash then what am I left to believe.

  11. I hear ya man, I went through something very similar. Damn near identical. The whole situation left me jaded.

    They may be back together, but I can promise you she's still playing him. When they brake up, she cheats on him, whatever, he'll come back and apologise. That's when you can tell him to **** himself. Bros before hoes.

    A few rebound ****s helped me get over her, but I doubt I'll ever forget how much I enjoyed her companionship... :\

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    yeah thats what everyone has been saying, the thing is I've never been hurt like this is my entire life and quite frankly I'm becoming more and pissed off at the situation. Now I obviously can't take it out on her but my so called friend who took her back right away but is still giving me the cold shoulder is a different story. I know it sounds childish but I've been contemplating confronting him about it and takin him to the woodshed. Then maybe he won't be so quick to toss away friendship over ***** in the future.
    Move on bro.

    I think you've learned a lesson most of us learn - don't pour all your time into a female. You'll only get hurt.
    Stay busy and see them when it's convenient to you. Give and take can come once you find one you might settle down with.

  13. ur friend is an idiot........ he seems like a weak person (by the way you have described everything)

    i must admit girls are a bit psycho.... but i swear guys are pretty bad as well.... i would say just as bad you all just dont really realize it.

    friends with benefits is always a touchy subject. too much gray in there.... me and kwych started off as friends with benefits but usually they dont turn out good and have more drama than they're worth (at least from my experience)

    theres no room for weakness in life never trust anyone and when they break your trust just once, even just alittle, toss them.... cruel, harsh, call it what you want, but its worked wonders for my life

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    I Got A Little Theorey:every Women You Will Ever Meet Is Crazy On A Scale Of 1-10... If You Find One Under A 5 Marry The B***... Haha...
    my wife is a 16 or so but i love her anyways.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    my wife is a 16 year old goat but i love her anyways.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    hahahah read the 16 year old goat comment

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    ur friend is an idiot........ he seems like a weak person (by the way you have described everything)

    i must admit girls are a bit psycho.... but i swear guys are pretty bad as well.... i would say just as bad you all just dont really realize it.

    friends with benefits is always a touchy subject. too much gray in there.... me and kwych started off as friends with benefits but usually they dont turn out good and have more drama than they're worth (at least from my experience)

    theres no room for weakness in life never trust anyone and when they break your trust just once, even just alittle, toss them.... cruel, harsh, call it what you want, but its worked wonders for my life

    yeah im all about NO second chances for trust breakers.
    fcuk em!

  19. Its all one big stupid game, I never would of said what you said, usually in the fwb situation you dont speak about not being exclusive you dont do anything to create jelousy, you both know whats going on but you do nothing to proove it to each other.
    If you find yourself in this situation again tell her "promise you wont tell my friend we are doing anything". This makes it seem like she has no reason not to trust you and that the trust issue is going to be with her. And then if you wanna get her wrapped you work from there.

    Did you think your friend would open his mouth? he shouldnt of the idiot, but next time sus the other person out to make sure there not attached enough to open there mouth to the girl.

  20. [QUOTE=Mrs. Gimpy!;916483]ur friend is an idiot........ he seems like a weak person (by the way you have described everything)

    i must admit girls are a bit psycho.... but i swear guys are pretty bad as well.... i would say just as bad you all just dont really realize it.

    friends with benefits is always a touchy subject. too much gray in there.... me and kwych started off as friends with benefits but usually they dont turn out good and have more drama than they're worth (at least from my experience)

    theres no room for weakness in life never trust anyone and when they break your trust just once, even just alittle, toss them.... cruel, harsh, call it what you want, but its worked wonders for my life[/QUOTe

    yea he is a weak person I mean I basically told him that me and his supposed gf were ****in around and he didn't do a damn thing. If it were me in that position I would've put his head through his freakin windshield. I may have been a little premature with the all women comment but its so hard to differentiate between the good ones and the wack jobs. And the funny thing is the whole fwb didn't start until two years of friendship.
    And the thing that keeps getting me angry is that I've known him since sophomore year h.s and for him to disregard me like is a sign of disrespect and I hate being disrespected. I mean me and her could've gone on f-ing around behind his back but I thought I'd do the decent thing and tell him the truth.

  21. **** her and make a sex tape and post it on myspace and send it to your friend and us

    Shes not worth your time, let your friend continue to be her puppet and hes an ass for not undertanding that bros before hoes

  22. I'm not judging you ripped, so please don't take it like that. Me personally, I wouldn't start doing a chick my best friend was also doing. Just seems like a situation that has a million ways to go wrong and very few ways to go right.

    I hope you guys get things figured out. Sucks to lose friends over something like that.

  23. I'm taking the opposite side here...You started ****ing a woman who was supposedly seeing your friend. To me that is a rule breaker and your friend's weakness shouldn't be a reason to do something like that. Had you asked if he had any issues with you talking with his girl and he said go ahead, that would of been another story.

    Second part is that you went and told him you were ****ing his girl and then get upset because you were dropped in favor of the other guy. I guess my biggest issue here is that you call him a friend and don't have an issue with your actions but condemn the girl for choosing another over you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm taking the opposite side here...You started ****ing a woman who was supposedly seeing your friend. To me that is a rule breaker and your friend's weakness shouldn't be a reason to do something like that. Had you asked if he had any issues with you talking with his girl and he said go ahead, that would of been another story.

    Second part is that you went and told him you were ****ing his girl and then get upset because you were dropped in favor of the other guy. I guess my biggest issue here is that you call him a friend and don't have an issue with your actions but condemn the girl for choosing another over you.



    I was reading this thread and wondering why no one noticed the fact that you had been screwing around with your friend's girl for over a year. And then you said that he shouldn't choose a girl over you..that's what YOU did!

    Listen, we all do stupid stuff...especially when it comes to women. But you need to man up and admit that YOU were responsible for this and seek your friend's forgiveness.

    Hope it works out for you.

  25. ANd we have a winner and his name is Jayhawkk

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm taking the opposite side here...You started ****ing a woman who was supposedly seeing your friend. To me that is a rule breaker and your friend's weakness shouldn't be a reason to do something like that. Had you asked if he had any issues with you talking with his girl and he said go ahead, that would of been another story.

    Second part is that you went and told him you were ****ing his girl and then get upset because you were dropped in favor of the other guy. I guess my biggest issue here is that you call him a friend and don't have an issue with your actions but condemn the girl for choosing another over you.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post

    I was reading this thread and wondering why no one noticed the fact that you had been screwing around with your friend's girl for over a year. And then you said that he shouldn't choose a girl over you..that's what YOU did!
    I was waiting for someone else to say it.

  27. First let me say thanks for the replies I know I need to get over this its just the fact this is the first time in my life feeling like this so its very new to me. Now two things I had feelings for this girl first and my friend knew this and only later did I find out they were "sort of" seeing each other so he betrayed my trust first so don't think I was doing this for the simple fact of just hooking up with the girl I cared and to a point will probably always care deeply about this girl, even though by her own words wants me to die and go to hell. . Secondly its not like I was sneaking around with her, he knew we went out to the movies, dinner, beach and things of that nature. The only thing he didn't know was that recently we had taken it to the next level. At any rate I've lost major respect for him as a friend and a man, tried talking to him last night and she is the one who's telling me to let it go or else it was really freakin sad.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm taking the opposite side here...You started ****ing a woman who was supposedly seeing your friend. To me that is a rule breaker and your friend's weakness shouldn't be a reason to do something like that. Had you asked if he had any issues with you talking with his girl and he said go ahead, that would of been another story.

    Second part is that you went and told him you were ****ing his girl and then get upset because you were dropped in favor of the other guy. I guess my biggest issue here is that you call him a friend and don't have an issue with your actions but condemn the girl for choosing another over you.
    Agreed. You ****ed your friend's girl without his permission. You're in the wrong. The girl was wrong too but that's between him and her.

  29. Chad broke my trust once, but I forgave him.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I swear to christ they are the most unpredictable,unstable, wacked out creatures that god ever put on this ****in planet. You treat em like a god damn goddess 99% of the time but the one time you make a mistake and slip up theres no talking to them and all of a sudden they hate you. I mean wtf how can.... agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    You sir have reached enlightenment, you are now authorized to enter the "beer drinking, watch football and hang out with the guys who understand you " level!


  31. First off, "I love you man" now for real men talk " three words of wisdom and sympathy for you, "Suck" "it" "up!" ok?" Seriously get your estrogen levels checked, she has infiltrated your Testosterone level

    But seriously, find someone who will love you an accept you for who you are.....and then have her kick the living fck outta the other chick jk...maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    yeah thats what everyone has been saying, the thing is I've never been hurt like this is my entire life and quite frankly I'm becoming more and pissed off at the situation. Now I obviously can't take it out on her but my so called friend who took her back right away but is still giving me the cold shoulder is a different story. I know it sounds childish but I've been contemplating confronting him about it and takin him to the woodshed. Then maybe he won't be so quick to toss away friendship over ***** in the future.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    my wife is a 16 or so but i love her anyways.
    Me too.....allllll night long


    Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh

    Much Love,

    Neoborn


  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm taking the opposite side here...You started ****ing a woman who was supposedly seeing your friend. To me that is a rule breaker and your friend's weakness shouldn't be a reason to do something like that. Had you asked if he had any issues with you talking with his girl and he said go ahead, that would of been another story.

    Second part is that you went and told him you were ****ing his girl and then get upset because you were dropped in favor of the other guy. I guess my biggest issue here is that you call him a friend and don't have an issue with your actions but condemn the girl for choosing another over you.
    great points.... i was always used to guys trying to make a game out of stealing each other's "friend with benefit's " chicks.....

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Chad broke my trust once, but I forgave him.
    no i broke your cherry silly. but then i never called you agian so................

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    yeah thats what everyone has been saying, the thing is I've never been hurt like this is my entire life and quite frankly I'm becoming more and pissed off at the situation. Now I obviously can't take it out on her but my so called friend who took her back right away but is still giving me the cold shoulder is a different story. I know it sounds childish but I've been contemplating confronting him about it and takin him to the woodshed. Then maybe he won't be so quick to toss away friendship over ***** in the future.
    In the words of the wise Master P,

    Find em

    **** em

    And flee...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no i broke your cherry silly. but then i never called you agian so................

  37. why is it that girls like it when you treat them like ****? my guess is that everyone wants what they can't (or think they can't) have

  38. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I'm not judging you ripped, so please don't take it like that. Me personally, I wouldn't start doing a chick my best friend was also doing. Just seems like a situation that has a million ways to go wrong and very few ways to go right.
    I would, and I'd make her tell him I do it better

    Disregard CRUNCH and his "niceness" pffft!

  39. Get over it ripped, have some beer and a shot of Test and Tren, that heals everything

    In all seriousness, you need to revisit the man rules
    1. Don't **** your friends women unless your friend is gay and you're only his friend because he has access to hotties
    2. Don't let your happiness ride on pleasing other women. It sounds as if you depended on her for your happiness and that's never gonna help you out in a LTR.
    3. Be nice but don't be too nice, you're a man for Christ's sake. It sounds as if you went out of your way to please this chick

  40. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    yeah but the think is now the two of them are both with each other again and I'm left out in the cold. And I really don't want to become so cynical as to say all women are whores but at this point if someone who I thought cared about me and who meant the whole world to me can just casually toss me away like some piece of trash then what am I left to believe.
    How long were you two "together"? Trust me the time that you are together doesnt mean anything. They can snap at anytime
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:12 AM
  2. the perfect woman!
    By goes4ever in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:10 AM
  3. Womans sentence in the windshield murder
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 01:00 PM
  4. Post cycle for a woman
    By j_neatherlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:27 PM
  5. PMS Time, Attn: All Woman
    By GymCandy397 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Log in
Log in