Poll: Provigil(Modafinal)..Do You Love it! Whats your take on Provigil?

Whats your take on Provigil(Modafinal)?

• Try'd it,Don't like it and I don't like women much either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Whats your take on Provigil,I think the stuff is great personally,between some ambien and some provigil you can pretty much take complete control of if and when and how much sleep you need/get...great stuff.

F

fitnecise

Awards
Love it so far, though I seem to be building tolerance faster than I expected - according to lit there shouldn't be much at all. I don't take provigil, rather another brand so I assume there could be differences there, I have to take a pretty high dose compared to other feedbacks i've been reading. Euphoria is very nice, and prolonged, kinda like taking caffeine for the first time after a long break. The last week i've been taking doses almost daily and sleeping 4-5 hours with none of the **** feeling from doing this on caffeine. So far I haven't had to "make up" anything, though maybe when I stop taking it for awhile it will take awhile to recover. Horrible for workouts, IME, i've had to leave the gym a few times feeling like absolute ****. Small doses of caffeine make it exponentially worse.

As for alternating with a GABA(A) agonist - I suppose it could work since modafinil supposedly is a GABA antagonist. But, IMO everyone using this to "control" sleep should add melatonin, an extremely underrated antiox, memory, immunity, etc etc since you're fvcking with normal release (look into night shift worker data). Take it before you sleep, obviously - you want it to boost some cytokines such as IL-6 during sleep subsequently lowering them during the day. This has good data on fatigue, a reason why sleep deprivation makes you feel like ****.

Obviously we don't know long term implications of controlling sleep this way, I have no doubt the consequences are delirious like anything significantly conflicting with evolutionary blueprints, but i've accepted a guinea pig role and what comes with it, we shall see.