Cameron Diaz - Too Hot Or Too Skinny ???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah her body isn't too skinny it looks alright, although she's a 'brown bagger special' though. (Put a brown bag over the head to cover the face).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Not bad, prefer women with more muscle baby, specially mine, in them :p :lol:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yeah her body isn't too skinny it looks alright, although she's a 'brown bagger special' though. (Put a brown bag over the head to cover the face).
Beauty is only a light switch away!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it :) I wouldn't even use the brown bag, I've done worse looking girls than that LOL.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
doesn't do much for me - skinny legs and small breasts

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Justin Timberlake is probably pounding Biel's slit which I think is a better upgrade than Diaz. Yah ?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think cameron's face is hot man...her smile is perfect.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'd def hit it. But I honestly don't like really thin women. I think it looks horrible. IMO women were meant to have curves, not rib ridges, lol. I'll take a thicker women with a booty on her over a toothpick girl any day of the week. :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Where's that avatar of the girl with pool balls in her mouth from ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd def hit it. But I honestly don't like really thin women. I think it looks horrible. IMO women were meant to have curves, not rib ridges, lol. I'll take a thicker women with a booty on her over a toothpick girl any day of the week. :D
YHEEEEAYYYAAA! I'm the same way. I look a nice big booty.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
personal preferences I guess. I like a trim toned woman.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which... this is wojo's avatar down below, now thats what I'm talkin bout... bootylicious :D

Attachments

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I think she looks a bit like a duck. face wise.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SO...Johansen, Diaz, Old school Spears or Beil?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
SO...Johansen, Diaz, Old school Spears or Beil?
Go to the newsstand and pick up this new copy of GQ magazine. It has Jessica Biel featured on it and that should help facilitate the decision.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Shes def. my choice either way. Tight body, cute face, brunette...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
cameron diaz was so pretty a long time ago, like when she was in the mask (the pic below).... i just dont know what happened. shes not terrible....just not as good looking as she used to be

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
cameron diaz was so pretty a long time ago, like when she was in the mask (the pic below).... i just dont know what happened. shes not terrible....just not as good looking as she used to be

Well, that's easy.....its kinda like a downward spiral that was indicated through a series of event:

-During an Oprah appearance before 2004's election, Diaz said

“ Women have so much to lose... I mean, we could lose the right to our bodies. If you think rape should be legal then don't vote. But if you think you have a right to your body and you have a right to say what happens to you and fight off that danger of losing that, then you should vote.

-When Diaz was asked if she can speak Spanish she said

“ I know what you're saying, I really do. I just cannot respond to you back in Spanish. I can barely speak English properly. I didn't grow up in a Cuban or Latin community. I grew up in Southern California on the beach, basically. And I'm third generation. I'm of Cuban descent, but I'm American.

-During a generally very well received visit to Peru in June 2007, Diaz was photographed using a green handbag with a red star and a Maoist political slogan ("Serve the People" - printed in Chinese) that the non-Peruvian media alleged evoked painful memories. Diaz was unaware that the country was involved with a bloody conflict with the brutal Peruvian maoist guerilla Sendero Luminoso from 1980 until Abimael Guzmán's arrest in 1992. Diaz since apologized by the statement:

“ I'm sorry for any people's pain and suffering and it was certainly never my intention to reopen what I now know is a painful wound in this country's history.

^The previous posts show clear degradation of the brain which might have been indicators about 'what was up'

then.............

Justin Timberlake started plowing her which sealed her fate.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
SHe's really not that skinny, c'mon. It's not like nicole richie "skin and skeleton" skinny.

I've been with skinnier than Diaz, though. Regardless, I don't find her too attractive...

But of course I'd hit it :p