Itching to get back on cycle...Somebody talk me out of it

  1. Talking Itching to get back on cycle...Somebody talk me out of it


    I'm about a month out past post cycle therapy after a bulking cycle,wasn't gonna be ready to go back on until I took the time off(2 more months),I got a HUGE cycle together and its calling my name.And I am gonna log it.
    I need somebody to talk me into waiting 8 more weeks,tell me how my receptors are gonna get all burnt out and stuff.

    I think I need an off cycle support group!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I'm about a month out past post cycle therapy after a bulking cycle,wasn't gonna be ready to go back on until I took the time off(2 more months),I got a HUGE cycle together and its calling my name.And I am gonna log it.
    I need somebody to talk me into waiting 8 more weeks,tell me how my receptors are gonna get all burnt out and stuff.

    I think I need an off cycle support group!

    LOL im not much help bro because im the same damn way!!!

    But oh yea! Wait another 8 weeks.

  3. wait....what...off cycle? what is this sh*t you speak of?

    Get back on cycle bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1




















    ok i'm no help!
    •   
       

  4. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I'm about a month out past post cycle therapy after a bulking cycle,wasn't gonna be ready to go back on until I took the time off(2 more months),I got a HUGE cycle together and its calling my name.And I am gonna log it.
    I need somebody to talk me into waiting 8 more weeks,tell me how my receptors are gonna get all burnt out and stuff.
    I 'm not good at talking people out of doing things, but maybe just a little positive reinforcement...

    8 weeks would put you into mid September where the seasonal testosterone cycle for adult mammals traditionally peaks.

    This would optimize your cycle with your receptors being accustomed to the extra stimulation...

  5. You will appreciate it more once you stay off longer.

    LOL
  6. Cool


    I think I'm gonna wait another week or two ,hit some HCG and then get back on...It usually doesn't bother me,its killing me to get back on though this time,my deadlift's were getting pretty heavy,then it stopped,pisses me off...

    Being off cycle reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie "click"
    I wonder if I'd just buy 10 yrs worth of gear,open my own gym,and fast forward to 325lbs, 8%bf,

  7. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I think I'm gonna wait another week or two ,hit some HCG and then get back on...It usually doesn't bother me,its killing me to get back on though this time,my deadlift's were getting pretty heavy,then it stopped,pisses me off...

    Being off cycle reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie "click"
    I wonder if I'd just buy 10 yrs worth of gear,open my own gym,and fast forward to 325lbs, 8%bf,
    LMAO

  8. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I think I'm gonna wait another week or two ,hit some HCG and then get back on...It usually doesn't bother me,its killing me to get back on though this time,my deadlift's were getting pretty heavy,then it stopped,pisses me off...

    Being off cycle reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie "click"
    I wonder if I'd just buy 10 yrs worth of gear,open my own gym,and fast forward to 325lbs, 8%bf,
    wow hahahh. made me smile for sure. however that movie made me .


    DUDE DO NOT GO back on cycle. you wanna wait 4 weeks. screw the 8weeks. lets go with 4 thats very attainable. you can doo it !

  9. I'm seriously thinking of pulling a duchaine in a couple weeks,I'll be loving me some 6-10g's gear a week,

    3g Test E a week
    1g Sust a week
    1g Deca a week
    75mg tren ed
    75mg prop ed

    For 10 wks.
    Now that sounds attainable

  10. why the sus?

  11. just wait for the start of September, you will be even more excited when you start and the gear will work better. Just wait.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    why the sus?
    my thoughts also...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    why the sus?
    Happens to be very much "In stock"

  14. I heard Greg Kovacs did 10,000mg of test prop. each week.

  15. Has anyone hear actually pulled a Duchaine...short 8 weeks or so of 5g's+ a week of anything?I'd be curious to hear some results,I read an old post I think Beelze was gonna run a big one?

  16. Duchaine......when people say that are they just talking about what he used to suggest? Or did he really take those doses and compounds himself? Sure doesnt seem like it that guy is puny.

  17. I dont seem to have the same problem. Granted I have nver run a cycle, but I've had a bunch of stuff sitting in my apartment for over 2 months now.

  18. ive been off for a while too not really bothered to much but it will make my feelings of being on cycle so much better. I feel age has a big part in it and i myself would rather take it slow and be healthy with good natural test levels in the future then to get gains quick and **** myself up. Some are on cycle more months in a year than they are off. 1 or 2 a year for me.

  19. Unless you are competing in bodybuilding shows, or some type of professional sports where it is somewhat necessary to use anabolics then that is understandable to a certain degree. I don't quite understand why people will take anabolics purely for enjoyment and cosmetics and risk their health when there is not some type of large gain from it (financially, not the 'ooh' and 'ahhs' from being big).

    Also if you need something to help you due to old age then you can do HRT which I plan on doing when I get older, but not now.

    On a side note: What's with all the orals ? I know certain anabolics are only orals, but why do them when injectables are so much cleaner ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Unless you are competing in bodybuilding shows, or some type of professional sports where it is somewhat necessary to use anabolics then that is understandable to a certain degree. I don't quite understand why people will take anabolics purely for enjoyment and cosmetics and risk their health when there is not some type of large gain from it (financially, not the 'ooh' and 'ahhs' from being big).

    Also if you need something to help you due to old age then you can do HRT which I plan on doing when I get older, but not now.

    On a side note: What's with all the orals ? I know certain anabolics are only orals, but why do them when injectables are so much cleaner ?

    I agree to a point.

    I think that if you want to take your body past your potential even if it were for a purely vain reason, it's okay. But that's just my opinion. And also you can use A A S properly and bring risk down to such a small degree that you can compare it to any other prescription medication.

    As far as the oral vs. injectable debate goes, as this is something that goes back and forth from time to time, some people don't like needles, the legality issue, the availablity issue, etc. I think it all boils down to the fact that if they can walk into the local Supplement Shop, pick it up and drive home, then it's much more comfortable, even though it is way more harmful.

    But I agree, if you are going to take the plunge, do it right. Injectables cary a much smaller incidence in sides, but they cary risks as well...how legit is your source, do you know how to inject properly, etc.

  21. YOU MUST WAIT 8 weeks thats right i said 8 WEEKS> and u will listen or else ill take CHAD out of da cage and well your a ss will be grass


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I agree to a point.

    I think that if you want to take your body past your potential even if it were for a purely vain reason, it's okay. But that's just my opinion. And also you can use A A S properly and bring risk down to such a small degree that you can compare it to any other prescription medication.

    As far as the oral vs. injectable debate goes, as this is something that goes back and forth from time to time, some people don't like needles, the legality issue, the availablity issue, etc. I think it all boils down to the fact that if they can walk into the local Supplement Shop, pick it up and drive home, then it's much more comfortable, even though it is way more harmful.

    But I agree, if you are going to take the plunge, do it right. Injectables cary a much smaller incidence in sides, but they cary risks as well...how legit is your source, do you know how to inject properly, etc.

    nice post

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I agree to a point.

    I think that if you want to take your body past your potential even if it were for a purely vain reason, it's okay. But that's just my opinion. And also you can use A A S properly and bring risk down to such a small degree that you can compare it to any other prescription medication.

    As far as the oral vs. injectable debate goes, as this is something that goes back and forth from time to time, some people don't like needles, the legality issue, the availablity issue, etc. I think it all boils down to the fact that if they can walk into the local Supplement Shop, pick it up and drive home, then it's much more comfortable, even though it is way more harmful.

    But I agree, if you are going to take the plunge, do it right. Injectables cary a much smaller incidence in sides, but they cary risks as well...how legit is your source, do you know how to inject properly, etc.

    I agree with the point of pushing past your genetic potential and using anabolics. How many people really go to their genetic potential, then get on gear ? I know 2 of my friends who use them, one who has lazily worked out for 2 years (workout once a week+dirty diet) and another who blatently told me 'This is my New Year's resolution to get into shape so I'm starting off with Dbol and A50'. I was too stunned to even respond.

    I suppose the upside of orals is that through legal loopholes supplement companies can push out the stuff and at least it is clean and not from some underground source. I'm sure there are individuals who are scared of needles or have trouble injecting into themselves which is just another aspect of it.

    The idea of orals and how they wreck havoc on your internal organs has not really been an idea that sits too well with me. My case in point in keeping it natural until it is time for HRT, then you can get a perscription, keep it legal, get medical supervision, etc....what's the downside in that ?

    Vanity is a big thing and I do realize that. At my gym there always atleast 4-5 individuals who are juicing, and even one guy who is competing and trying to get his pro-card at the moment. It is a give/take relationship. If you give into the risk of putting your health on the line you get to take the muscle with it and vice versa.

  23. Your right,its a personal choice for sure,whats good for you isn't always right for the next guy,I think thats some of the fun,figuring it all out,what works for you.I don't mind needles at all,I've ran some prop/tren cycles for 14+ weeks as prop being the only form of test and 100mg ed,so needles aren't an issue,but I have to say I've always like the jumpstart with some orals,Don't know why but I also love seeing a new guy blow up on dbols,good stuff

  24. Or you can stay Natty like me, the recent convert Beelze, and our new young friend PI, whom we'll take on Natty Picnics for years to come.

    I think that Smeton guy is natural... I don't know, maybe someone ask him if he wants to be in our picnic?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Or you can stay Natty like me, the recent convert Beelze, and our new young friend PI, whom we'll take on Natty Picnics for years to come.

    I think that Smeton guy is natural... I don't know, maybe someone ask him if he wants to be in our picnic?
    Beelze Natty? uh-huh,I'd have to see some bloodwork to prove that

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Or you can stay Natty like me, the recent convert Beelze, and our new young friend PI, whom we'll take on Natty Picnics for years to come.

    I think that Smeton guy is natural... I don't know, maybe someone ask him if he wants to be in our picnic?
    So if I go Natty do I get a grass Hula Skirt to lift in too?

  27. He eats people... notice how some people drop out of circulation around here?

    He has a penchant for short people or the french.


    Yes.... it's quite liberating to lift in a grass skirt, natty especially......because you don't have raisins to be embarrassed of.

    Piston knows about this... right Piston? back me up.

  28. ReaperX, I agree 100%, there are way too many guys who don't come near their genetic potential, and yes I don't agree either but it's a personal choice.



    Ubi, on this picnic can we have PB&J with the crusts cut off?

  29. You know, I was a hula dancer for one halloween, I probably still ahve the costume around somewhere.

    But i'm sure PP has like 50 from the random island chicks he performs coitus with...

  30. The hula outfit I have is from hallowe'en too... I prefer to call it Samhain though.. I'm a purist like that.

    Yes, PB&J is a prerequisite.. I don't care what you do with the crust sugarpants.


    Natty to the end, chuckleheads

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Duchaine......when people say that are they just talking about what he used to suggest? Or did he really take those doses and compounds himself? Sure doesnt seem like it that guy is puny.
    Daniel "Dan" Duchaine (1952 - January 12, 2000) was a former American bodybuilder, author, two time convicted felon and philosopher. Nicknamed The Steroid Guru, Duchaine gained worldwide notoriety due to his outspoken opinions on the use of performance enhancing drugs, and made numerous television appearances discussing the subject on shows such as 20/20, Geraldo and 60 Minutes. [1] Duchaine was found dead on January 13 2000 by his close friend Shelley Hominuk in his apartment in Southern California. Examiners established Duchaine died the day before, aged 47, due to kidney failure caused by hereditary polycystic kidney disease.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:14 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
  4. Talk me out of (or into) anavar
    By Rxpman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:51 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
Log in
Log in