Every kill from the Friday the 13th series!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Pure fun! I love it!

Edit: I may buy the boxed set because of this. If they have one that is.

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Pure fun! I love it!

Edit: I may buy the boxed set because of this. If they have one that is.
There is a box set. I own it :) Lots of behind the scenes etc...

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately the box doesnt contain the New Line entries Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X, or Freddy Vs Jason, it only contains the Paramount series 1-8, but you can pick the others up used on Half.com for 0.75c each. The special features are definitely awesome, my favorite feature of all of the series is on Jason X, has Joe Bob Briggs and a bunch of others commenting on the series

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately the box doesnt contain the New Line entries Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X, or Freddy Vs Jason, it only contains the Paramount series 1-8, but you can pick the others up used on Half.com for 0.75c each. The special features are definitely awesome, my favorite feature of all of the series is on Jason X, has Joe Bob Briggs and a bunch of others commenting on the series
I have the box set, Jason X a and Freddy Vs Jason. I HATED Jason Goes to Hell

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't in chronological order, though. They show the kills from Freddy Vs. Jason before Jason X.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't in chronological order, though. They show the kills from Freddy Vs. Jason before Jason X.
Makes since since theoretically Jason X happens many,many moons post Freddy duel.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
the best kill from jason X was the girls in the sleeping bag...holy sh*t was that funny!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the part where he froze the dudes face and slammed him head first on the counter. Inventive.....

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have the box set, Jason X a and Freddy Vs Jason. I HATED Jason Goes to Hell
I like the idea of Jason Goes to Hell because they were trying to do something different to revamp the series, but a Jason movie without Jason sort of defeats the purpose! ...and the sleeping bags in Jason X are by far the best kill :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of Jason Goes to Hell because they were trying to do something different to revamp the series, but a Jason movie without Jason sort of defeats the purpose! ...and the sleeping bags in Jason X are by far the best kill :D
I am fond of the kill from Jason X where Jason throws one of the soldiers on a giant corkscrew and when the other guys find him and update his status, they say, "He's screwed."

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also liked the slow neck break because you never see Jason do anything that simple. as much as people bash Jason X, its a friggin fun movie

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn rodja what happens when you max out on crowns, do you get little ice shapes like in Super Mario Bros?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also liked the slow neck break because you never see Jason do anything that simple. as much as people bash Jason X, its a friggin fun movie
Yep, thanks to you guys I'm going to have to go get it now so I can watch it again.

For some reason I find the chick from Andromena seeeexy.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the best special feature ever: jump to a kill, for those of us that just dont have time for filler

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its funny how the kills became less bloody. I noticed the first 50 or so kills would have crazy sound effects and lots of blood. The later ones seemed like less blood and the camera only showed the for a splits second. I think the best movie was the one where the chick had special powers. I think it was 7.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MPAA even get's the legends eventually.

And yeah the movie your talking about was 7.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
That was Kane's idea :)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree J20, Friday 7 has always been my favorite because the makeup was the coolest and Kane was creepy as hell as jason, I based my halloween costume on that design and I have a replica of that version of the hockey mask signed by Kane, the director John Buechler, and the psychic girl

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that you C?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
halloween two years ago, i painted the mask myself and cut up the monkey suit and added all of the prosthetics myself as well then basically rolled in a pile of mud and fake blood for effect

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a life sized Freddy, Leatherface, and Chucky that move and talk, so for halloween i turn them all on in the garage and line them up in a row, then i stand at the end and move robotically so when the kids get past the other three thinking they are all fake, i jump at them and chase them down the street... God I love halloween

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a life sized Freddy, Leatherface, and Chuck that move and talk, so for halloween i turn them all on in the garage and line them up in a row, then i stand at the end and move robotically so when the kids get past the other three thinking they are all fake, i jump at them and chase them down the street... God I love halloween
Dam that's brilliant!!!

Video tape the next one and let us watch it, I'd love to see that.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im on it, consider it taped this year, i would watch that tape backwards, forwards, fast forward, slow motion, never ending amusement haha

Rufio

Awards
Nice, Friday the Thirteenth is awesome. It's one of the first movie series I watched when I was a kid. Part 8 is my favorite because of the comedy factor.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on it, consider it taped this year, i would watch that tape backwards, forwards, fast forward, slow motion, never ending amusement haha
HA,HA!!! looking forward to that man.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, Friday the Thirteenth is awesome. It's one of the first movie series I watched when I was a kid. Part 8 is my favorite because of the comedy factor.
Comedy factor, I'd have to go with F vs J..... probably as my fav too if you would count it as a Friday the 13th.

Rufio

Awards
Ah, I wasn't counting Freddy vs. Jason as it's not strictly a Friday movie. I like it more than any individual Friday or Nightmare movie though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in that case I'd have to go with 2 or 3(I can't remember which one had him looking out the window and then coming after the girl in the boat... for some reason that one freaked me out when I was little).

Rufio

Awards
That was 3. 2 was the one where he had some sheet over his head with an eye slit instead of the hockey mask. 3 is pretty solid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was 3. 2 was the one where he had some sheet over his head with an eye slit instead of the hockey mask. 3 is pretty solid.
It was a potato sack. It is kinda strange that the iconic Jason didn't show up until the 3rd film.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
It was a potato sack. It is kinda strange that the iconic Jason didn't show up until the 3rd film.
Ya when he took the mask from that guy who liked to joke around.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heeeell. I should of remember that.

1 was the momma, 2 was the tater sake, and 3 was when jason went canadian.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i remember the exact scene youre talking about prld, i think thats the first scene where he is sans-hockey mask for more than a few seconds, definitely one of the most scary scenes in the series

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember the exact scene youre talking about prld, i think thats the first scene where he is sans-hockey mask for more than a few seconds, definitely one of the most scary scenes in the series
Yep, sans mask.... scared the sh!t out of me.