Calling Lifeguard!! Where you been at bro?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say that I have noticed your absence and I hope your back around again soon. :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
been wondering about this myself. where you at ho?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Theres a lot of people missing in action... where's ManBeast? and IMPQ? And Whale?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast has been around.. he has a few things going at home I think he said.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last I heard from L- Gizzle, he signed up for the navy...

I'm sending my ninja penguins to Virginia to apprehend young Whale at this time.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Garyrabbit pops in the chatroom afew times a week, but as far as posting he's MIA as well...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've seen LG on AIM a couple of times, he is doing well from what I can gather. I myself am doing well too, I was very busy with school/work this last quarter, and reasonably busy this summer. I will be posting the basics of how my cycle went very soon (think this weekend :) ). I'm also about ready to start cutting (still finishing up post-cycle on said cycle) in a few weeks. So I'll be around :)

ManBeast

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I feel so loved...

I have not been online in general that much the past while.  Here is what is new:

1.  I have been working as a lifeguard at my waterpark a shitload (around 35-45 hrs/wk), and as a matter of fact I just was recently promoted to a supervisor (kick-ass).  I am also on the Waterpark Lifeguard Olympic team for my park which has 2-3 hours of practice in either the morning (begins at 6:45 or so) or the evening (begins at about 8:45 or so).  Regional Competition is at the Wet n' Wild waterpark in Las Vegas next Monday and Tuesday.

2.  One of my lifeguards and I am going to do a  4-week cycle:

500-600mg/day of 1-AD, oral

200mg/day of 4-AD, transdermal

5-6 caps/day of Fuzu for all 4 weeks of the cycle and then 3 weeks post cycle as well (worked very well for me on my last cycle, so I might as well try it again)

Liver tabs (of course), creatine, and milk thistle (for liver protection)

My current weight is 146 @ 5'8'' (people still think that I am about 165-170 ;) ) and I will be trying to eat about 2500-3000 cals/day (highly optomistic numbers)..but in reality I will be getting in 2300-2600 (even with gainer shakes).  Workout plan of course is GVT ( :D ) I hope to get about 8-12 solid pounds on this program

3. I still know my **** because last tuesday I was completely trashed (hammered, wasted, drunk, etc.) at a party and was giving people sound advice on the different types of creatine which included information such as:

how it is absorbed, how much is absorbed, creatine's role in ATP production, muscular contraction, muscle cell volumization and also the different types of creatine (monohydrate, tricreatine citrate, maltate, anhydrous...am I missing any?)

oh oh...also I have 6 different people at my waterpark on personalized workout/nutrition/supplement plans..one guy has lost 20 pounds in about 3 months...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

4. Girls. Girls take up a lot of time ;)

5. Partying.  It is my last summer of freedom, so I am doing a lot of it.

6. Navy.  I am leaving in late September for Boot Camp, and then I am going to be a HM (Hospital Mate) which is a EMT, nurse, pharmaceutical technician, etc, all rolled into one, and than after that training I am going to attempt the SEAL Challenge ( BUD/S): going to apply as a Medical Special Operations Technician (a HM specializing in shock/trauma/combat injuries)

so Biggs is a moderator? my my my....what is the world coming to ;)

talk to y'alls later

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Now thats proper planing. Unlike most of us, he not only knows whats going on now but what his plans for the future are.
Good luck with it all bro, especially the girls. Theres always gotta be room in the schedule for girls.
Sounds like you got your **** together.
Hope it works for you and maybe well all see you on the discovery channel getting dish ragged through seal camp.
db

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
dish ragged...LMAO

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll like the Navy bro, my cousin is gonna go to boot camp in Chicago and be stationed in San Diego and he says there's plenty of women to go around

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good ta see yer doin well LG, come party in isla vista bro!

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Re: I feel so loved...

Originally posted by Lifeguard
I have not been online in general that much the past while.  Here is what is new:

1.  I have been working as a lifeguard at my waterpark a shitload (around 35-45 hrs/wk), and as a matter of fact I just was recently promoted to a supervisor (kick-ass).  I am also on the Waterpark Lifeguard Olympic team for my park which has 2-3 hours of practice in either the morning (begins at 6:45 or so) or the evening (begins at about 8:45 or so).  Regional Competition is at the Wet n' Wild waterpark in Las Vegas next Monday and Tuesday.

2.  One of my lifeguards and I am going to do a  4-week cycle:

500-600mg/day of 1-AD, oral

200mg/day of 4-AD, transdermal

5-6 caps/day of Fuzu for all 4 weeks of the cycle and then 3 weeks post cycle as well (worked very well for me on my last cycle, so I might as well try it again)

Liver tabs (of course), creatine, and milk thistle (for liver protection)

My current weight is 146 @ 5'8'' (people still think that I am about 165-170 ;) ) and I will be trying to eat about 2500-3000 cals/day (highly optomistic numbers)..but in reality I will be getting in 2300-2600 (even with gainer shakes).  Workout plan of course is GVT ( :D ) I hope to get about 8-12 solid pounds on this program

3. I still know my **** because last tuesday I was completely trashed (hammered, wasted, drunk, etc.) at a party and was giving people sound advice on the different types of creatine which included information such as:

how it is absorbed, how much is absorbed, creatine's role in ATP production, muscular contraction, muscle cell volumization and also the different types of creatine (monohydrate, tricreatine citrate, maltate, anhydrous...am I missing any?)

oh oh...also I have 6 different people at my waterpark on personalized workout/nutrition/supplement plans..one guy has lost 20 pounds in about 3 months...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

4. Girls. Girls take up a lot of time ;)

5. Partying.  It is my last summer of freedom, so I am doing a lot of it.

6. Navy.  I am leaving in late September for Boot Camp, and then I am going to be a HM (Hospital Mate) which is a EMT, nurse, pharmaceutical technician, etc, all rolled into one, and than after that training I am going to attempt the SEAL Challenge ( BUD/S): going to apply as a Medical Special Operations Technician (a HM specializing in shock/trauma/combat injuries)

so Biggs is a moderator? my my my....what is the world coming to ;)

talk to y'alls later
1. Sounds cool, good luck.

2. not bad, should see some gains. You're still a skinny bitch though :D :shoot: :gore:

3. Way to go, hope they're not paying you though :D

4. Girls? Glad you're into girls now bro

5. Always good, I'd stick with the cheapest hookers possible

6. Please have them tape you crying and send it to us, will ya?

7. You didn't expect me to not bust your balls did you ;) :D :D

Glad to see you're alive and well man! Good luck with everything and keep in touch

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
L-Gizzle!!

Jweave beat me to it, so I'll just say "KEEP YOUR ASS IN TOUCH< BITCH!!" :D :D

j/k, Good to hear from you, you know you got someone to write to when you head out to basic.. ;)

Pete

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Take the floatie off of your cock,and put it on your arm.:D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Everyone said he was small but damn those have to be some little arms then.:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
the Lifeguard Olymipic competetion in Las Vegas was badass. The Judging was way, WAY fucked up....but thats what you get when the judges come from all different waterparks ( biased judging :rolleyes: ).

ScottyLunchBox: good to see you can still talk **** ;)

Weave: funny **** man, ROFL

Funk Plunker (aka Pete Fizzle) : I will indeed be writing and/or possibly be visiting bros from this site that live in the chicago area when I am stationed there for my HM (Hospital Mate) school.

other than that, it is all good...talk to y'all later, I will keep you guys updated on my cycle

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck LG. I hope you understand that my last post was a joke.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
the Lifeguard Olymipic competetion in Las Vegas was badass. The Judging was way, WAY fucked up....but thats what you get when the judges come from all different waterparks ( biased judging :rolleyes: ).

ScottyLunchBox: good to see you can still talk **** ;)

Weave: funny **** man, ROFL

Funk Plunker (aka Pete Fizzle) : I will indeed be writing and/or possibly be visiting bros from this site that live in the chicago area when I am stationed there for my HM (Hospital Mate) school.

other than that, it is all good...talk to y'all later, I will keep you guys updated on my cycle
Good to hear, your missed bro!