UFO's, Aliens & Our Government

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of you guys out there read into the UFO cover ups and stories? I can't help but watch every show that comes out that talks about them. It's very errie when you start doing your own research on it when checking sources and such. One of these sources I just recently read about was William Cooper, who actually did work for the government in Navel Intelligents. What he knows and has to say just blows my mind, but it is extremely believeable and very scary. He was shot and killed by the government not long after giving this final speech regarding government cover ups on the Alien phenomona. It was in such great detail (names, places, all exact) that it seems that he may have been assasinated to shut him up. If you read about him you will see how they had been trying to shut him down from radio, tv, and then finally the only way that would stop him would be to kill him. Just watch, its 10 parts, but it goes by fast and man it gets so weird!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fShgRlG9g&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

What do you all think?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If you like Cooper you should check out his book [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Behold-Pale-Horse-William-Cooper/dp/0929385225/ref=sr_1_11/103-4665141-4988651?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184373775&sr=8-11"]BEHOLD A PALE HORSE[/ame]

It is chock full of information and photocopies of official government documents.

It is a good companion for his research because you can go back and sift through the volumes of information at your own pace

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I was going to buy it actually. This guy knew some seriouse stuff and was axed for it. Crazy crazy stuff. A lot of his predictions (which he said were not predictions but fact) have been coming true. He said when the stealth would come out 10 years before it was made public. He also said in the next 10-20 years the governments would begin initiating the global unionization plan and that the Us would be trying it first with the thing that Bush wants to do with North, Central, and South America. Very good read or listen with his stuff!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i just might get this book for something interesting to read on my free time

im sure some girls would find it impressive. :p

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Google the name Alex Jones or look him up on youtube.

Inside the Bohemian Cove is a very strange one to watch.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the X-files, too bad it ended so badly! Apparently there is still a second movie in the works....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Far be it from me to suggest it's just possible for a fruitcake to work for the government. :rolleyes: