Incredible Hulk of Hounds

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
She was born with a genetic defect which has left her looking like the Incredible Hulk of Hounds.

While her head, heart, lungs and legs are the size of those of a normal whippet, her gene defect means she is "double muscled".

She weighs 4st4lb - twice as much as she should - and has bulging neck muscles, burly shoulders and haunches like a baboon. And unlike ordinary whippets known for their lithe and narrow frame, this four-year-old pedigree doesn't just have a sixpack stomach, she has a 24-pack.
Meet the Incredible Hulk of Hounds | the Daily Mail

That is one ripped whippet.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dang the dog looks juiced, I wouldnt want that thing chasing me

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Big Wendy has been posted here before hasn't she?

She's probably a sweetheart. Whippets are usually very friendly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I was at the vet once and this lady that was no bigger than 5'5 and 110 pound had to TWO mastiffs. One managed to climb up and sit on her lap...it was quite entertaining to watch.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol was that me I weigh 118 and am 5'3" and have to English mastiff pup. They just turned 1 this month and they weigh about 140 lb a piece...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol was that me I weigh 118 and am 5'3" and have to English mastiff pup. They just turned 1 this month and they weigh about 140 lb a piece...
LOL, seeing you out at the park would be some entertainment.:blink: :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I love Mastiffs its too bad about the heart problems they can get...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, seeing you out at the park would be some entertainment.:blink: :D
Lol yes it would. Until I get them trained better I only take one out at a time. Otherwise the boys outweigh me:rofl: