Trimming the Thighs

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
oK So seeing all these pictures of your wives got me thinking that I need to get back on track and get rid of this baby fat I still have. I dont know the first thing about working out or where to start. I want to lose a couple inches off my thighs and have more defined calves. and maybe a little off the butt area too! Any suggestions on how to lose that in a fast way would be more then helpfull! Keep in mind I have a baby and a full time job, so I cant spend a lot of time working out. Any suggestions on what to do, how to do it, when, for how long!!!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
HIIT on an medium or higher resistance level Elliptical or Stairclimber and Avant's Lipoderm Y applied to the target areas with bodywork at the house and a good diet and oral fatloss supplements.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
baby i would tell you how to do it but you wouldn`t stick with it. you have a nice body even tho you eat pizza and big macs all the time. ( lucky bltch!) lol.
if you REALLY REALLY want to hit the gym for real and diet then ill help you.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
baby i would tell you how to do it but you wouldn`t stick with it. you have a nice body even tho you eat pizza and big macs all the time. ( lucky bltch!) lol.
if you REALLY REALLY want to hit the gym for real and diet then ill help you.
I really really do want to get into shape. and they arent big macs thank you very much they are double cheeseburgers

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really really do want to get into shape. and they arent big macs thank you very much they are double cheeseburgers
ok well i told you about upping the "cardio" to like 3 times a day right?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. GET MORE DISCIPLINED!! By no means am I saying that you're not disciplined, but discipline is IMO the most important factor (by a long sot) for getting the results you want.
2. Stop using the Good Girl/Bad Girl Machines
3. Start Doing Lunges holding dumbbells varing distances. By distance, I mean how close your feet are to each other.
4. Jump Rope <--- This is the best cardio there is....EVER!
5. Do cardio a minimum of 3x per week
6. Don't eat subway. (This really has nothing to do with getting you results, I just don't like Jared).
7. Bank on the fact that Chad doesn't have Tren-D*ck.

For a woman who's already had children, you're doing quite well for yourself.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
7. Bank on the fact that Chad doesn't have Tren-D*ck.
oh she already knows this cycle is with a test stack buddy!
i went from MAYBE once a week while on just Tren to at least once a day with test in there running $hit!:head:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
oh she already knows this cycle is with a test stack buddy!
i went from MAYBE once a week while on just Tren to at least once a day with test in there running $hit!:head:
And I'm loving it!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i've resorted to baby powdering my inner thighs on super hot days because i have an issue dieting haha....i'll work out but diet.... i have no will power

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
lunges ( think there should be a "d" in that word)

They honestly work the best but i also do some light weight squats with usually just the bar but i do a about 30 x 3 every other day.

uhm I also do some wall climbing, not many gyms have a wall but mine does. Its great and this other thing called jacobs mountian. ( think that what its called.) that kicks the chunk right out of me lol

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
i've resorted to baby powdering my inner thighs on super hot days because i have an issue dieting haha....i'll work out but diet.... i have no will power
haha never thought of that! i need to do that

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For your calf you could do calf raises on say a stairway. Or you can do squats at home using paint cans or milk jugs. If you find the calf raises to be too light, you could always do it holding the baby..lol

The lipoderm transdermals will help as well. Dcp is a good fatburner without a stimulant in it.

Take the baby on several walks..I have 3 kids and i just put them in childcare and workout with the hubby at the gym. Its great competition.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha never thought of that! i need to do that
Balmex!!! It's not just for diaper rash.

I don't think you ladies are referring to chaffing, but if you are, look no further than a tube of balmex. For us guys there's a little more going on downstairs at risk of chaffing. Me, and several friends I know, swear by the stuff for backpacking or days where you're doing a whole lotta walking.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Balmex!!! It's not just for diaper rash.

I don't think you ladies are referring to chaffing, but if you are, look no further than a tube of balmex. For us guys there's a little more going on downstairs at risk of chaffing. Me, and several friends I know, swear by the stuff for backpacking or days where you're doing a whole lotta walking.
Goldbond, love the menthol tingle. feels great.

uhm I also do some wall climbing, not many gyms have a wall but mine does. Its great and this other thing called jacobs mountian. ( think that what its called.) that kicks the chunk right out of me lol
Wow I wish I had a wall in my gym, I used to love rock climbing, did it a lot one summer three years ago.

this got me thinking (thanks gals) I have had some pain and trouble squatting lately. Did some research based off the movements and muscles, tracked it back to my old hip flexor injury. This website has a lot of great info on all movements and exercises, weights and stretches. navigation is a little odd, but do some exploring, it is good stuff.
Hip Articulations

Last edited: