Trimming the Thighs
- 07-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Trimming the Thighs
oK So seeing all these pictures of your wives got me thinking that I need to get back on track and get rid of this baby fat I still have. I dont know the first thing about working out or where to start. I want to lose a couple inches off my thighs and have more defined calves. and maybe a little off the butt area too! Any suggestions on how to lose that in a fast way would be more then helpfull! Keep in mind I have a baby and a full time job, so I cant spend a lot of time working out. Any suggestions on what to do, how to do it, when, for how long!!!
- 07-06-2007, 11:20 PM
HIIT on an medium or higher resistance level Elliptical or Stairclimber and Avant's Lipoderm Y applied to the target areas with bodywork at the house and a good diet and oral fatloss supplements.
- 07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
baby i would tell you how to do it but you wouldn`t stick with it. you have a nice body even tho you eat pizza and big macs all the time. ( lucky bltch!) lol.
if you REALLY REALLY want to hit the gym for real and diet then ill help you.
07-07-2007, 12:13 AM
07-07-2007, 12:16 AM
07-07-2007, 12:49 AM
1. GET MORE DISCIPLINED!! By no means am I saying that you're not disciplined, but discipline is IMO the most important factor (by a long sot) for getting the results you want.
2. Stop using the Good Girl/Bad Girl Machines
3. Start Doing Lunges holding dumbbells varing distances. By distance, I mean how close your feet are to each other.
4. Jump Rope <--- This is the best cardio there is....EVER!
5. Do cardio a minimum of 3x per week
6. Don't eat subway. (This really has nothing to do with getting you results, I just don't like Jared).
7. Bank on the fact that Chad doesn't have Tren-D*ck.
For a woman who's already had children, you're doing quite well for yourself.
07-07-2007, 02:16 AM
07-07-2007, 02:35 AM
07-07-2007, 02:39 AM
07-07-2007, 08:41 AM
You two crack me up.
07-09-2007, 02:05 AM
i've resorted to baby powdering my inner thighs on super hot days because i have an issue dieting haha....i'll work out but diet.... i have no will power
07-09-2007, 09:01 AM
07-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Here's some wo's that might help a little:
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-09-2007, 11:00 AM
lunges ( think there should be a "d" in that word)
They honestly work the best but i also do some light weight squats with usually just the bar but i do a about 30 x 3 every other day.
uhm I also do some wall climbing, not many gyms have a wall but mine does. Its great and this other thing called jacobs mountian. ( think that what its called.) that kicks the chunk right out of me lol
07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
07-09-2007, 06:50 PM
For your calf you could do calf raises on say a stairway. Or you can do squats at home using paint cans or milk jugs. If you find the calf raises to be too light, you could always do it holding the baby..lol
The lipoderm transdermals will help as well. Dcp is a good fatburner without a stimulant in it.
Take the baby on several walks..I have 3 kids and i just put them in childcare and workout with the hubby at the gym. Its great competition.
07-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't think you ladies are referring to chaffing, but if you are, look no further than a tube of balmex. For us guys there's a little more going on downstairs at risk of chaffing. Me, and several friends I know, swear by the stuff for backpacking or days where you're doing a whole lotta walking.
07-09-2007, 07:19 PM
this got me thinking (thanks gals) I have had some pain and trouble squatting lately. Did some research based off the movements and muscles, tracked it back to my old hip flexor injury. This website has a lot of great info on all movements and exercises, weights and stretches. navigation is a little odd, but do some exploring, it is good stuff.
Last edited by billm311; 07-09-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: additional info
07-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TKC432 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Jd2131 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:23 PM
- By El Hefe in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM