What is everyone doing for 4th of July?
- 07-03-2007, 11:06 AM
- 07-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Running the dog and catching the Transformers flick.
Maybe a BBQ too.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
07-03-2007, 08:10 PM
07-03-2007, 11:29 PM
07-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Working...but my employer will be paying me double time and a half.
Kinda eases the sting.
Other than that....BBQ and watching some fireworks
07-05-2007, 03:03 PM
I saw the most amazing fireworks everrr, they were incredible!
07-05-2007, 03:05 PM
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
4th of july was sort of a bummer with the rain we had over here.
the night before was out of control though.
07-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I went to see a girl I'm dating. She runs retreat center and she lives there too. We had a lot of fun at that place, chilled by the pool all day, never made to town to watch fireworks because we had few drinks. Oh, and I got sunburned really bad.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMeatus101 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:49 AM
- By turbolag86 in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:33 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:31 AM
- By luke1984 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 03:10 AM
- By yari777 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2006, 01:57 PM