Oh boy I wanna take a dip now.....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOT!! They had to get the water and pool shots in there didn't they.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
She looks good with makeup and fixed up, but when she's all natural..per se its kinda gross.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
We've got that issue, she's such a butterface.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like butter on my potato.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dang ! what an amazing comeback, you must be very proud of yourself.
a comeback to what...you said something about me personally?

again, I have to ask, do you read what you post, or does the stupidity just come naturally?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
a comeback to what...you said something about me personally?

again, I have to ask, do you read what you post, or does the stupidity just come naturally?
You know I notice that you seem to post from about 7:00am-10:00pm pretty consistantly. I suppose that is the result of a lacking life.

Don't worry though, you don't have to justify it to me because I really could care less.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You know I notice that you seem to post from about 7:00am-10:00pm pretty consistantly. I suppose that is the result of a lacking life.

Don't worry though, you don't have to justify it to me because I really could care less.
and I notice that you have the time to notice that.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Seriously when we got that one in the mail my wife was like "How the #### did she get into Playboy? What was Hef thinking?" I agreed wholeheartedly. We got into the discussion about coming up with weird theories baout how it happened and various celebrities that bailed on them.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
any word on future celebs? I have heard Jennifer Love Hewitt in the past

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
any word on future celebs? I have heard Jennifer Love Hewitt in the past

They reportedly offered a bunch of money to Ashlee Simpson recently but she turned it down. Bad move on her part. She's actually really hot now. She still has no talent though so showing the goods in Playboy would honestly I think be a career boost. Plus it would help the "rebel" image she's been trying for.

Haven't heard specificlaly about anyone else though. I liked the spreads of his girlfriends though. Kendra has a SLAMMIN body.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Uh not really. I just check different forums and notice the times he posts. I suppose an observation indicates a lot of time was involved...PI, have you thought about doing something more productive rather than bother me or do you just stay on am.com and collect unemployment/welfare checks all day long ?

Seriously, get a life and f-ck off.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
My job is just that boring. It pays me a nice salary to do minimal work and go on the internet for the rest of that day.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: :think: :think: :think: ummmmmm..... yeah i guess i would hit that.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I just realised who she reminds me of.

Jerry Seinfeld

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think she looks damn good, though I've always had odd taste in faces compared to most guys.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i would hit it from behind no problem! :whip: