Critique my Bulldogs Cycle!!!Yes your read right,my DOG!!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to see if anybody gives their dog Gear....I remember when I was younger my friends uncle or something had this Swole Pitbull,this dog was a monster..he was a 60+lb ball of pure muscle...this dog was twice as wide as we was tall(short/stocky)and his chest nearly drug the ground..I know for a fact they juiced him pretty heavy...that dog scared the SH1T outta people every time...
I'm not joking when I say you could see his veins protruding under his fur...they could barely leash walk him...

All those pitbull fighting guys been juicing dogs for decades...
Keep in mind I don't fight dogs and crap...I just think my lil' friend here deserves some Gear...

And before everybody starts flaming this thread...bare in mind...IF YOU WERE A DOG,Wouldn't you Want to get all juiced up?Be honest now....:icon_lol:

Obviously a 40lb bulldog wouldn't need much gear to grow..

5mg dbol ed
25mg prop eod

3weeks...

I think thats a good point to stop...keeping the esters short in case of sides...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be checking your dog's prostate to make sure it does not swell?

And what happens when your dog gets "***** tits" and loses his hair?

What kind of PCT are you looking at?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Will you be checking your dog's prostate to make sure it does not swell?

And what happens when your dog gets "***** tits" and loses his hair?

What kind of post cycle therapy are you looking at?
Well I figure dogs aren't predisposed to male pattern baldness so that shouldn't be an issue...If it was I'd use some Ketaconazol in his shampoo twice a week....

as for post cycle therapy I figure I'd treat him just like myself...

hit him with the basic Nolv/Clomid tapered down.

These dogs are already pure muscle,I bet he's under 5% bf anyways..these dogs build muscle just from laying around sleeping...imagine the potential...Like I said I have seen dogs juiced,properly....Even Veternarians use winny depot in their practice for injury repair/healing...Hell,90% of Mexico's gear is vet grade animal gear...

Honestly I just hope to get a good laugh out of this thread if nothing else...However when he does go on cycle I swear I'm gonna post a cycle log...with weekly pics,it'll be great..just wait..

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Do you make him lift weights too? :fool2:

I hope he won't get "roid rage" and bite your own balls off:rolleyes:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
you better get him some cycle support. :blink:

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i hope your joking, otherwise you are a retard... dont love your dog, and should maybe give hmi to someone that will treat it right..

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i hope your joking, otherwise you are a retard... dont love your dog, and should maybe give hmi to someone that will treat it right..
So according to you then all of us on this board don't "Love Ourselves" because we cycle some gear....??
And we're not treating Ourselves right?
And we should commit ourselves?

Am I missing something?

And why are you on this board?

Guess the Fat Kid thing makes some sense after all...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
And by the way these dogs are tightly bred
and go for $2,500+...So why would I want to hurt my dog...your the fvckin retard..

Maybe ask your FatMomma for some cash FatKid and you can put one on layaway...

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
listen ****stick... you and i have the choice of what we put in our bodies... but what ever clearly your a 20yr pimple faced ****... my mothers diying of cancer, but you go ahead and make uncalled for personal attacks against my family...

i happen to love animals, if you cant tell

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Noone asked you to come Vent your Rage on my thread.By the way I'm Older that you Dvmbass..get it straight,and probably bigger I'm sure...Go eat some Cake..FatKid

I posted this thread for a good laugh...get your panties out of a wad..

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt venting my rage, i had hoped it was just for amusement...

i apologize for calling you a retard..

dont leave any dbols laying around..lol my buddies weinmariner gobbled 2 up a few yrs ago...quick little bugger

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heard of people giving pitbulls roids to help them fight.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i have heard of people giving pitbulls roids to help them fight.

Thank you...finally at least somebody has heard of some juiced up dogs....I don't condone fighting pits ,thats some cruel SH1T...and those dogs are ran on treadmills and given winny til' theyre just bones and muscle...worst looking shape you'llever see one...but its done for agility,,the strength and quickness is what ends a pit fight...again I don't agree with fighting dogs though...I knew breders who had big heavy pits they used for the weightpull competitions...those dogs were juiced up and I could find some videos of a 30lb dog pulling a small compact car for over 100ft...Its crazy strength..
You bulk a dog thats breed is pure muscle anyways and you get a monster...its amazing to see...

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
lol whats funny about this is I was jokingly thinking about sprinkling BOLD on my great dane's food. I wasnt really serious....

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
lol whats funny about this is I was jokingly thinking about sprinkling BOLD on my great dane's food. I wasnt really serious....
Ha,that could get dangerous,A great Dane w/ the Rage...lol

He could eat half of your torso before the parametics got there...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i`m thinking about putting my hampster on some Anadrol and Tren.
any thoughts guys?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
your hamster is gonna be bad enough to hang with this little dude...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i have thought about doing the same for my dog, but it's a girl...is this safe? what do you recommend for a female her size, low dose primo/var?

Attachments

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this thread astonishes me. I've heard of people giving fighting and racing dogs gear. I think fighting you dog in the first place is just wrong and racing a dog should be something along the lines of training them naturally.

You have the option of taking gear. Your pet does not have that option. They are innocent and should be treated as such. It is jsut sick that someone would potentially hurt an innocent animal like this.

I don't think this is something that should be discussed on this board.

...on another note, thats a french bulldog...the littlest ***** of the breed...did your girlfriend buy it or something?...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Leave the poor guy alone. They have a short enough life as it is. let him eat,sleep and lick his balls and leave it at that.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
google "the michael vick speed/strength cycle for canines"

seriously, if you aren't using your dog to fight, then i gotta agree with everyone else, you are likely taking time off its life for no reason, your dog doesn't give a **** what people think about his physique. and i certainly hope you aren't using your dog to fight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, this thread astonishes me. I've heard of people giving fighting and racing dogs gear. I think fighting you dog in the first place is just wrong and racing a dog should be something along the lines of training them naturally.

You have the option of taking gear. Your pet does not have that option. They are innocent and should be treated as such. It is jsut sick that someone would potentially hurt an innocent animal like this.

...on another note, thats a french bulldog...the littlest ***** of the breed...did your girlfriend buy it or something?...
I think there are two governing boards for dog racing...one that is natty only (tested...and no giving them legal steroids like Creatine, either) and the other where you can stick a Nitrous tank up your dog's ass for all I care.

I know in the natty division, they give them polygraphs to make sure they have not taken any roids.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think there are two governing boards for dog racing...one that is natty only (tested...and no giving them legal steroids like Creatine, either) and the other where you can stick a Nitrous tank up your dog's ass for all I care.

I know in the natty division, they give them polygraphs to make sure they have not taken any roids.
wow, kinda like bodybuilding...hmmm...hahaha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im with this guy. Good post. I think it is just wrong, its like giving a "little hercules" anabolic "supplements" in his food with out him knowing. If you had kids imagine giving your child steroids and them not having a clue or option.

That is a ***** breed to give steroids to btw.

I love dogs but that is more of a cuddler or a lay on the couch breed.

ive thought about giving a dog steroids but think of the dog.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Im with this guy. Good post. I think it is just wrong, its like giving a "little hercules" anabolic "supplements" in his food with out him knowing. If you had kids imagine giving your child steroids and them not having a clue or option. (Not to say i havent thought about it)

That is a ***** breed to give steroids to btw.

I love dogs but that is more of a cuddler or a lay on the couch breed.
Yea, treat your dog like it is your child...or close to it.

And PP, I agree, I have a 10 month old golden.

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
I used to do security with a rottwieller and the trainer said that they use steroids on them to beef them up and "f##k their heads". These dogs have to be seen to be believed.

I dont agree with it BTW.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Things like rotties, pits and so on are agressive enough as is. The have tendancies to just turn on thier masters without drugs...why provoke them?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things like rotties, pits and so on are agressive enough as is. The have tendancies to just turn on thier masters without drugs...why provoke them?
For fun and profit?

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
Your absolutely right PI. Matter of fact the first one I got took a shot at me and um...so did the second one. Not a full on bite, just a f**k off and leave me alone type thing. Its just the nature of those type of dogs. They need a hard personality before the trainer will even consider working with them. Third time lucky I got a really hard dog that was good with me too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Because I am always 100% serious with what I post...and it could not possibly come across as a joke.
come on dsade, i know youre a sarcastic bastard.

I was just making sure...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
come on dsade, i know youre a sarcastic bastard.

I was just making sure...
Seriously, what could be more fun than being the handler of a psychotic animal hyped up on 'roids and ready to snap? I bet the guy even makes minimum wage!!

SIGN ME UP!!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope youre giving your dog sublingual prop and not injecting it. your dog probably will get a little agressive if given anything other than one long estered shot a week.

bell= food
needle= pain

hell make the connection. heres one for you. needle + dog as angry as i am when i pin prop= biting of hand

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if u end up pumping it full of juice keep the damn thing away from children! you know if it attacks someone you'l get done by the cops for it...and lose the dog as well.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Because I am always 100% serious with what I post...and it could not possibly come across as a joke.
dsade,

you ever plan on writing a book, or do you have a blog or something?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude are you going to juice a french bulldog.lol I'd get a american bulldog or old english for that. It probably doesn't need juice just worked out. I definatley would avoid any methyl and prop alone would be plenty for a 40lb animal. I don't really recommend juicing a dog but if you do it you got to post pics. lol it would be cool to see.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Dude are you going to juice a french bulldog.lol I'd get a american bulldog or old english for that. It probably doesn't need juice just worked out. I definatley would avoid any methyl and prop alone would be plenty for a 40lb animal. I don't really recommend juicing a dog but if you do it you got to post pics. lol it would be cool to see.
My American Bulldog gets swolen just be doing sprints. I do feed her aminos though...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah most pits have to be trained to be human aggressive. They are like retreivers when it comes to people. The only problem when they do attack their is greater chance of injury because they are so damn persistent. They definatley don't tolerate other dogs well for the most part. Funny thing is I go to alot of houses for my job and people often forget their dog in the yard. Most pitbulls are pretty freindly and I can only remeber of one chasing me. I have come across a few aggresive labs. I found it strange because I've never heard of aggresive labs until I worked this job. I also find it funny how many people that will leave dogs out that will bite. I used to assume if a dog was left outside it must be freindly. lol I learned quickly that that is not the case.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My American Bulldog gets swolen just be doing sprints. I do feed her aminos though...
yeah I know a guy that has one like that. Thing is real freindly but it can knock you on your ass if it runs up to you and your not ready for it. It is the most solid dog I've ever seen.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Nah most pits have to be trained to be human aggressive. They are like retreivers when it comes to people. The only problem when they do attack their is greater chance of injury because they are so damn persistent. They definatley don't tolerate other dogs well for the most part. Funny thing is I go to alot of houses for my job and people often forget their dog in the yard. Most pitbulls are pretty freindly and I can only remeber of one chasing me. I have come across a few aggresive labs. I found it strange because I've never heard of aggresive labs until I worked this job. I also find it funny how many people that will leave dogs out that will bite. I used to assume if a dog was left outside it must be freindly. lol I learned quickly that that is not the case.
That is absolutely correct..pits won't ever turn on their master,thats the biggest bunch of crap,only person you'll hear that from is somebody who didn't raise one from a pup...Anyone who says all this crap about pits/rotts turning on you probably works in the same office that is hyping up all this media circus about this latest wrestler/steroids crap....Seriously,if you don't know,don't speak.

I would not reccomend adopting any rott/pitt though..you need to raise that dog from a pup with a firm hand and lots of attn....otherwise stick with a poodle...

I love pitbulls,but choose not to own them anymore since I have had kids...and its not for the fact I'm scared they'll hurt my kid,its the fact that say the neighbor kid is over and push's my kid down,that dog is gonna eat that other kid alive,protecting my kid of course...its just not worth jailtime/getting sued over a dog..

And by the way...If I was a dog and any of you juicing fvckers didn't share with me I'd bite your face off in your sleep,just for not sharing...:cheers: :rofl:

You'd come back from the gym and I just ate your whole stash...lol

Like Mr.Rogers said....share boys and girls

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14