Soy Joy Bars

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed up for free samples of these. Well they are not too tasty but are really not too bad for compare with other "nutrition bars". No HFCS. I will list the ingrediets on one bar:

Ingrediets: Whole Soybean Powder, Raisin Butter(from milk), Sugar,Dried Coconut, Frozen Eggs, Malodextrin, Dried Papaya, Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Natural Flavors, Salt.

Also for those who care Gluten free.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
My Wife tried them (free samples also) and said they were horrible. I haven't tried them yet. I figured they weren't too bad...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else notice this,Guy named "T-bone" talkin about soy?Seriously wtf?Stick with the steak bro...Or change your name to Veggie-bone,lol.:lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else notice this,Guy named "T-bone" talkin about soy?Seriously wtf?Stick with the steak bro...Or change your name to Veggie-bone,lol.:lol:
I only tried them because they are free. They only have 4 grams of soy in them so it really is not a big deal. Besides, I like anything that is free!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I only tried them because they are free. They only have 4 grams of soy in them so it really is not a big deal. Besides, I like anything that is free!

Its all good,but personally I would pass on free soy bars...to me thats like someone offering free fat chicks...Sure ,they're free...but I'll pass....