Soy Joy Bars
- 07-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Soy Joy Bars
I signed up for free samples of these. Well they are not too tasty but are really not too bad for compare with other "nutrition bars". No HFCS. I will list the ingrediets on one bar:
Ingrediets: Whole Soybean Powder, Raisin Butter(from milk), Sugar,Dried Coconut, Frozen Eggs, Malodextrin, Dried Papaya, Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Natural Flavors, Salt.
Also for those who care Gluten free.
- 07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
My Wife tried them (free samples also) and said they were horrible. I haven't tried them yet. I figured they weren't too bad...
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
07-03-2007, 11:26 PM
07-04-2007, 02:02 AM
07-04-2007, 07:59 PM
07-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Anyone else notice this,Guy named "T-bone" talkin about soy?Seriously wtf?Stick with the steak bro...Or change your name to Veggie-bone,lol.
07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
07-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2003, 03:31 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2002, 06:27 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM
- By deaconbill in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2002, 02:58 PM