QUESTION ABOUT DRIVING.. need quick responce.

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
okay after you past your drivers test at 17 can you just drive with your permit that says you passed it? untill you get your physicall liscense

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
for what i know you need the actual permit not the paper that said you passed

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I passed my test and basically i have my permit which says i passed on it, and then all the other papers.
you have to wait for the actual permit that looks like a driver licenses, well @ least here on AZ yo go do the writen test and road test and if you pass they print out the Permit/License right there.

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
you have to wait for the actual permit that looks like a driver licenses, well @ least here on AZ yo go do the writen test and road test and if you pass they print out the Permit/License right there.
well they dont do that in nj :'(

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Call the NJ State Patrol, or whatever they are called there. I'll bet you can drive with what you have.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I live in NJ and just turned 18 so the laws should be exactly the same. The driving test I took to pass was at the DMV (as yours should have been) and directly after passing the road test I went inside and they took my picture and took all my information and made a valid NJ permit (which is basiclly just a regular drivers license but its verticle on the card not horizontal~ indicating your on a permit or a restricted license basiclly.) Then when you turn 18 you go back and get ride of the restricted license and get your legit one.

When you took your road test did you do anything after, you should have gotten it directly upon completion