Just another stupid article to piss you off

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Celizic: Time to wake up, clean up pro wrestling - Wrestling - MSNBC.com

From this article:

Schwarzenegger has said he’s sorry he did roids, but he’s never said he’s sorry he made tens of millions of dollars and won the governorship of the nation’s most populous state. He’s a smart guy, and may have gotten there anyway. But the reality is that his career was founded on drugs.
It didnt take hard work and motivation to rise to where he is today - nope it was the drugs. Freakin asshat.

BV

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Celizic: Time to wake up, clean up pro wrestling - Wrestling - MSNBC.com

From this article:

It didnt take hard work and motivation to rise to where he is today - nope it was the drugs. Freakin asshat.

BV

Ironically by saying that, this guy is encouraging kids all around America to take steroids.

"See it doesn't take hard work and determination! All you have to do is take steroids and you'll be Mr. Olympia, a legendary action movie star, and Governor of California!"

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Wrestlers are heroes to a lot of kids, who then naturally want to be like them. And the way to do that is by taking steroids — just like their heroes.
When I was a kid there was hogan, mocho man etc etc. I never ONCE said hey ill take steroids to be like them. These writers are being idiots. Steroids this steroids that. Well guess what, illegal mexican this, america bully world that

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
When I was a kid there was hogan, mocho man etc etc. I never ONCE said hey ill take steroids to be like them. These writers are being idiots. Steroids this steroids that. Well guess what, illegal mexican this, america bully world that
I know - anything to cloud the real issues...

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
If Chris Benoit or anyone else on this planet has a larger influence on your kid then you, you are not fit to be a parent.