My sister walks around the house in her bra

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    My sister walks around the house in her bra


    A small one and its disgusting, idk how to get her to stop. Im not kidding.. I know i will probably get alot of smart-ass responces but its pissing me off.

  2. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,613
    Answers
    0

    Tell Mom!. Its not right!!!. Maybe if you tell mom she will go to bed early and you will be able to stay up past your bedtime and watch your favorite tv shows....
  3. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tell Mom!. Its not right!!!. Maybe if you tell mom she will go to bed early and you will be able to stay up past your bedtime and watch your favorite tv shows....


    shut up man its disgusting she acts like were a married couple sitting down in her bra to talk to me im just like wtf man
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    How old are you guys. Seriously, Im curious now.
  5. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Answers
    0

    can i move in with you inchanery , i dont mind semi naked chicks
  6. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,613
    Answers
    0
  7. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post


    hahahaha, and btw im 17 shes 19
  8. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Answers
    0

    If she is older, it is her issue and you need to explain that you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed. If she is younger, be honored since that means she trusts you. After you soak in some of the honor let her know in a very gentle manner that you feel uncomfortable, although there really should not be any reason. Have you ever been to the beach with her? No offense, but it sound like there is a little sexual tension on your part.

    If she is older than pictures would help to determine the depth of the inappropriateness
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    youre sick Tbone how could you give this guy that kind of advice
  10. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    If she is older, it is her issue and you need to explain that you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed. If she is younger, be honored since that means she trusts you. After you soak in some of the honor let her know in a very gentle manner that you feel uncomfortable, although there really should not be any reason. Have you ever been to the beach with her? No offense, but it sound like there is a little sexual tension on your part.

    If she is older than pictures would help to determine the depth of the inappropriateness
    the bra is too small and im not interested in seeing her 'goods'
  11. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Pics - or this thread is a lie.
  12. Registered User
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Answers
    0

    aww how cute are you haha

    i never walked around the house in my undies around my brothers....it felt a bit odd.....
  13. Registered User
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Pics - or this thread is a lie.
    ur such a guy .....

    my brother in law walks around the house in his teeny boxers or a towel all the time.... doesnt bug me, but thats different.
  14. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Pics - or this thread is a lie.
    agreed. i need proof.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    agreed. i need proof.
    I think video would be better
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    dude....just invite your friends over when you know she is gonna do it...shell walk out and i bet she wont do it again....unless shes an ultra $lut
  17. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    dude....just invite your friends over when you know she is gonna do it...shell walk out and i bet she wont do it again....unless shes an ultra $lut
    ultra slut huh? she could just be really comfortable with her body and not see walking around in a bra a bad thing. a lot of girls that show off their bodies are the hardest ones to get in bed.
    now if she was walking around in a thong i could see him being mad but a bra is the same as a swim suit top for a girl.
  18. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    the bra is too small and im not interested in seeing her 'goods'
    I AM!!!
  19. -Dalla Hunga-
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,064
    Answers
    0

    ose:
  20. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    stare at them and lick your lips. if that doesn't make her stop then you are just scratching the surface of your problems
  21. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Answers
    0

    can i come over?
  22. Registered User
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ultra slut huh? she could just be really comfortable with her body and not see walking around in a bra a bad thing. a lot of girls that show off their bodies are the hardest ones to get in bed.
    now if she was walking around in a thong i could see him being mad but a bra is the same as a swim suit top for a girl.
    dude...if she thinks that walking around in her bra in front of her brothers horny 17 year old friends is cool....i dont want to get her in bed. If she needs attention from 17 year olds, thats sad. I could see her wanted attention from her brothers friends if she was younger than them.
  23. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    dude...if she thinks that walking around in her bra in front of her brothers horny 17 year old friends is cool....i dont want to get her in bed. If she needs attention from 17 year olds, thats sad. I could see her wanted attention from her brothers friends if she was younger than them.
    ya but whats the difference between a bra and a bikini top? girls walk around in those all the time. unless its like a see through or lingerie type thing! in that case inchamery you better get pics on here ASAP!
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Pics - or this thread is a lie.
  25. Registered User
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    ya but whats the difference between a bra and a bikini top? girls walk around in those all the time. unless its like a see through or lingerie type thing! in that case inchamery you better get pics on here ASAP!
    Nothing is really different, unless your bra is excessively small and is revealing, which is the case. Dont get the wrong idea here... I'd love to see that cleavage
  26. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    dude...if she thinks that walking around in her bra in front of her brothers horny 17 year old friends is cool....i dont want to get her in bed. If she needs attention from 17 year olds, thats sad. I could see her wanted attention from her brothers friends if she was younger than them.
    yeah but now you`re assuming that she is doing it for attention. maybe they live in the south where its REALLY HOT. maybe she doesn`t give a $hit what her bro or his friends think. or maybe she is a ultre slut.
    im fine with it either way.
  27. Registered User
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    maybe they live in a sauna??
  28. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Answers
    0

    maybe Inchamery got upset cause they were calling names @ her sister and decided not to take pics
  29. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Post the pics - or I'm calling you a troll!!!!!!!!
  30. Registered User
    firefighter2032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0

    If she won't let you take any pics, can we at least get a detailed description. Height, Weight, Bra Size....you know...the basics

    :chick:
  31. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    shes size A weighs 320 pounds and is 4'0 now stop asking.
  32. Registered User
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    lol but you guys did make me laugh
  33. Registered User
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Answers
    0

    shes 19? perfect. get a digital camera. this thread is useless without pics.
  34. Gold Member
    myfathersboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    370
    Answers
    0

    Just show her this thread......she'll be a nun in no time...






















    either that or nailing every guy in here...but hey, lifes a gamble
  35. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0

    Just tell her she looks hot, that might well get her to stop, if not you might have a new 'friend'.

    The way I see it it's win win
  36. Registered User
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Answers
    0

    If you want her to stop,Take a bunch of pics of her and post em' on this blog,nude ones preferably...That will teach her!!
  37. Registered User
    ITHURTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0

    come on you cant make a thread title like that without pics!
  38. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0

    1. "it's so much easier when it's across the hallway than across the street"

    2. Hit it and hit it hard!

    3. Ask her politely to stop this behaviour as it makes you feel uncomfortable or explain why you dislike it.

    4. Tell your mother your older sister is giving you sexual thoughts and it's hard to control them with your test through the roof

    5. Ask her if he takes it in the ass cause you love that.

    6. Walk around with your schlong hanging out the front of your boxers or with your nuts hanging out the side( Think gym teacher from Scary Movie )
  39. Registered User
    firefighter2032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0

    No one else will write so I will...

    Incest is best...put your sister to the test


    So how's the pictures coming along?
  40. Registered User
    getswole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    769
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    No one else will write so I will...

    Incest is best...put your sister to the test


    So how's the pictures coming along?
    No...your crazy.......

    Its ..Closer Kin,Deeper In!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Around The House workouts.
    By War Machine in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. Is there a doc in the house.
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 01:14 PM
  4. dermatologist in the house?
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:42 PM
  5. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in