My sister walks around the house in her bra

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
A small one and its disgusting, idk how to get her to stop. Im not kidding.. I know i will probably get alot of smart-ass responces but its pissing me off.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell Mom!. Its not right!!!. Maybe if you tell mom she will go to bed early and you will be able to stay up past your bedtime and watch your favorite tv shows....

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
Tell Mom!. Its not right!!!. Maybe if you tell mom she will go to bed early and you will be able to stay up past your bedtime and watch your favorite tv shows....
:lol:

shut up man its disgusting she acts like were a married couple sitting down in her bra to talk to me im just like wtf man

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How old are you guys. Seriously, Im curious now. :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
can i move in with you inchanery , i dont mind semi naked chicks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If she is older, it is her issue and you need to explain that you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed. If she is younger, be honored since that means she trusts you. After you soak in some of the honor let her know in a very gentle manner that you feel uncomfortable, although there really should not be any reason. Have you ever been to the beach with her? No offense, but it sound like there is a little sexual tension on your part.

If she is older than pictures would help to determine the depth of the inappropriateness :)

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
If she is older, it is her issue and you need to explain that you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed. If she is younger, be honored since that means she trusts you. After you soak in some of the honor let her know in a very gentle manner that you feel uncomfortable, although there really should not be any reason. Have you ever been to the beach with her? No offense, but it sound like there is a little sexual tension on your part.

If she is older than pictures would help to determine the depth of the inappropriateness :)
the bra is too small and im not interested in seeing her 'goods'

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aww how cute are you haha

i never walked around the house in my undies around my brothers....it felt a bit odd.....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Pics - or this thread is a lie.
ur such a guy ..... :)

my brother in law walks around the house in his teeny boxers or a towel all the time.... doesnt bug me, but thats different.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
dude....just invite your friends over when you know she is gonna do it...shell walk out and i bet she wont do it again....unless shes an ultra $lut

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude....just invite your friends over when you know she is gonna do it...shell walk out and i bet she wont do it again....unless shes an ultra $lut
ultra slut huh?:think: she could just be really comfortable with her body and not see walking around in a bra a bad thing. a lot of girls that show off their bodies are the hardest ones to get in bed.
now if she was walking around in a thong i could see him being mad but a bra is the same as a swim suit top for a girl.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
stare at them and lick your lips. if that doesn't make her stop then you are just scratching the surface of your problems

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
ultra slut huh?:think: she could just be really comfortable with her body and not see walking around in a bra a bad thing. a lot of girls that show off their bodies are the hardest ones to get in bed.
now if she was walking around in a thong i could see him being mad but a bra is the same as a swim suit top for a girl.
dude...if she thinks that walking around in her bra in front of her brothers horny 17 year old friends is cool....i dont want to get her in bed. If she needs attention from 17 year olds, thats sad. I could see her wanted attention from her brothers friends if she was younger than them.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
dude...if she thinks that walking around in her bra in front of her brothers horny 17 year old friends is cool....i dont want to get her in bed. If she needs attention from 17 year olds, thats sad. I could see her wanted attention from her brothers friends if she was younger than them.
ya but whats the difference between a bra and a bikini top? girls walk around in those all the time. unless its like a see through or lingerie type thing! in that case inchamery you better get pics on here ASAP! :icon_lol:

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
ya but whats the difference between a bra and a bikini top? girls walk around in those all the time. unless its like a see through or lingerie type thing! in that case inchamery you better get pics on here ASAP! :icon_lol:
Nothing is really different, unless your bra is excessively small and is revealing, which is the case. Dont get the wrong idea here... I'd love to see that cleavage :woohoo:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but now you`re assuming that she is doing it for attention. maybe they live in the south where its REALLY HOT. maybe she doesn`t give a $hit what her bro or his friends think. or maybe she is a ultre slut.
im fine with it either way.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
maybe Inchamery got upset cause they were calling names @ her sister and decided not to take pics :(

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Post the pics - or I'm calling you a troll!!!!!!!!

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
If she won't let you take any pics, can we at least get a detailed description. Height, Weight, Bra Size....you know...the basics

:chick:

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
shes size A weighs 320 pounds and is 4'0 now stop asking. :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
shes 19? perfect. get a digital camera. this thread is useless without pics.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Just show her this thread......she'll be a nun in no time...

either that or nailing every guy in here...but hey, lifes a gamble

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Just tell her she looks hot, that might well get her to stop, if not you might have a new 'friend'.

The way I see it it's win win

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
If you want her to stop,Take a bunch of pics of her and post em' on this blog,nude ones preferably...That will teach her!!

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
come on you cant make a thread title like that without pics!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. "it's so much easier when it's across the hallway than across the street"

2. Hit it and hit it hard!

3. Ask her politely to stop this behaviour as it makes you feel uncomfortable or explain why you dislike it.

4. Tell your mother your older sister is giving you sexual thoughts and it's hard to control them with your test through the roof

5. Ask her if he takes it in the ass cause you love that.

6. Walk around with your schlong hanging out the front of your boxers or with your nuts hanging out the side( Think gym teacher from Scary Movie )

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
No one else will write so I will...

Incest is best...put your sister to the test

So how's the pictures coming along?

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I thought it was:

If you cant keep it in your pants, keep it in the family

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, this thread delivers even if there are no pictures.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
A small one and its disgusting, idk how to get her to stop. Im not kidding.. I know i will probably get alot of smart-ass responces but its pissing me off.
:food:

Damn Bro...your sister be walkin' around my place with a bra on too!!...I thought I was the only one...My Only complaint is she HAS the bra ON!!!

The Only Place a Bra Belongs ON.....is the Floor next to my Bed.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
:food:

Damn Bro...your sister be walkin' around my place with a bra on too!!...I thought I was the only one...My Only complaint is she HAS the bra ON!!!

The Only Place a Bra Belongs ON.....is the Floor next to my Bed.

Wait I forgot I had a picture of your sister!!!

She really needs more eyeliner bro...And tell her she needs to back of the Test Enth....I think she might be getting some sides......

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but now you`re assuming that she is doing it for attention. maybe they live in the south where its REALLY HOT. maybe she doesn`t give a $hit what her bro or his friends think. or maybe she is a ultre slut.
im fine with it either way.

Maybe they DO LIVE IN THE SOUTH!!!!!....But this sort of thing is ok in the south isn't it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe they live in a sauna??
that would be my residence.

now i demand pics to better put myself in your position. I have to know if this is indeed inappropiate. No seriously.

I would find it tough if my sister was a real hottie. I myself have never had that problem, sister is not sexy at all maybe if she was i would feel the same? I guess you would have to be a sick sick human to get your jollys off of your own sister....now a hot cousin is different lol.:lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This last one doesn't really go with the others, I would say this woman is smokin hot but the wife would kick my ass!