Decent Muscle Mags??
- 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
- 06-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Haha, they are only good for when you run out of TP!!!.
- 06-30-2007, 05:12 PM
If your going to read one I would say MD.
06-30-2007, 05:15 PM
06-30-2007, 08:26 PM
There is a pretty new one out called Reps. I think its good.
06-30-2007, 08:36 PM
06-30-2007, 08:42 PM
MD - got a subscription.
06-30-2007, 10:05 PM
MD is pretty honest, if you skip most of the ads...
07-01-2007, 02:21 PM
07-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I give my vote to MD, just get past the muscletech ads
07-01-2007, 02:34 PM
all muscle magazines = 140 pages and 50 of those pages are muscletech ads.
here's why you should take leukic, micronized leucine so you can gain 8lbs of lean muscle in a week.
07-01-2007, 02:38 PM
I have a idea for you people that read this crap. Buy one these mags and rip out every page that is an ad. Then tell me how many pages you have left.
07-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Arg I just counted all the ads in the July MD mag. 248 full page ads out of 490 pages total. I may have missed an ad or two but you get the picture.
07-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I know hardly anyone reads Musclemag, but Toad is in this month's issue (Aug) on pg. 98.
Hardly worth tha price of admission IMHO. Just check it out next time you gas up.
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
What do you guys think of Planet Muscle?
Similar Forum Threads
- By cowboy007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
- By TheManning in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:14 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:56 PM
- By Beowulf in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 07-20-2007, 11:26 AM
- By 2fast2live in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 05-06-2006, 11:52 AM