Share your funniest Drunk moments (mine included) - AnabolicMinds.com

Share your funniest Drunk moments (mine included)

1. New Member

Share your funniest Drunk moments (mine included)

Ok mine firts=

One time i peed on a tree thinking it was my friend and then started crying because i felt bad for peeing on him... Then I got confused and thought he did something to me and took a couple swings at him.

yea i was out of it.

Edit: I was also on some other stuff :-P

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post

Edit: I was also on some other stuff :-P
    Uhhh yeah.... like LSD, mushrooms, or mescaline maybe...
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Uhhh yeah.... like LSD, mushrooms, or mescaline maybe...
    Ohhh you know... LOL *****ES GET STITCHES!

I remember this last new years, we all got so trashed that we accidentally thought 11 pm was new years .... by the time REAL new years came around we were so drunk that we couldnt stand up or anything... great night, except an ex swears to God that I was with her and all that ... so I'm like.. pfff lay off the mescaline... and the lsd... and them mushies... lol then I told her that *****ES GET STITCHES and I never heard from her again!
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    lol then I told her that *****ES GET STITCHES and I never heard from her again!
    Ha! Reminds me of one time I was trying to hook up with an ex when I was home on leave from the Army. This was back in 04, at the peak of my roidmonkeyness:bb3:. She told me she had a boyfriend (also mentioned that he was from Venezuela), and I was like "So, I have a girlfriend, who cares". This is on the phone BTW. So we make plans for me to come over to her place the next day. She calls me back an hour or two later, by this time I'm hammered at the Borgata in A.C. She's all "I don't think it's a good idea that we see each other, BLAH BLAH BLAH" just being a real b*tch. So I'm like "Oh yeah, then eat a d!ck." At this point I hear the wind kinda sucked out of her, like shock, cause I was always nice to this girl, even when she was a total b!tch numerous times. 3 second pause..... "Eat a Venezuelan d!ck, you whore!!!" And BAM, I hang up. Last thing I ever said to her!
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Ha! Reminds me of one time I was trying to hook up with an ex when I was home on leave from the Army. This was back in 04, at the peak of my roidmonkeyness:bb3:. She told me she had a boyfriend (also mentioned that he was from Venezuela), and I was like "So, I have a girlfriend, who cares". This is on the phone BTW. So we make plans for me to come over to her place the next day. She calls me back an hour or two later, by this time I'm hammered at the Borgata in A.C. She's all "I don't think it's a good idea that we see each other, BLAH BLAH BLAH" just being a real b*tch. So I'm like "Oh yeah, then eat a d!ck." At this point I hear the wind kinda sucked out of her, like shock, cause I was always nice to this girl, even when she was a total b!tch numerous times. 3 second pause..... "Eat a Venezuelan d!ck, you whore!!!" And BAM, I hang up. Last thing I ever said to her!
    hahahahahahahahh dude, right the phuck on... I say similar things when I'm tossed... I miss getting sauced dude... I used to walk around bars telling girls that I saw that they werent good enough for me... LOL
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I miss getting sauced dude... I used to walk around bars telling girls that I saw that they werent good enough for me... LOL
    I miss being ridiculously big and shredded and getting sauced! It's not the same right now, as I still need to lose maybe 20lbs to be where I wanna be.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what's your funniest gym moment?
    By R1balla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 12:00 PM
  3. Share your most favorite-est PWO carb source.
    By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:48 PM
  4. Gym Owners Share Your Story
    By pudzian2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 04:41 PM
  5. To Pulse Or Not To Pulse.. Share Your Reasons
    By Riquee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 10:52 PM