An interesting story (CAUTION: Story inside)

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
Okay so without any spoilers here we go:

Okay so it was about 12:00 AM last night. My sister had come home about an hour ago and i was told my brother had to work untill 3 and wouldn't be coming home until 3:30-4:00 A.M. and my other brother was sleeping at his girlfriends.

Okay so yea it was 12:00 A.M. When i was on my computer just like now and i look out my window. I live in the middle of the woods and have a very long drive way. So when i look out (caused by me hearing something) i see a truck pull into the driveway. But the truck didnt come all the way up the long ol' drive way, instead just came a bit in and stopped.

So im like wtf, well whatever and went back to my computer. About 45 minutes later i hear footsteps outside my door, my door is next to the bathroom and my sisters room. I kind of yell out YOO YOOO then my sisters name. I get no answer.

Thats when i started to get suspicious. So I get my bat next to my bed and slowely creep down the hall. I get to the end of the hall and pull a metal gear solid and lean up and peak around. Nobody was to be seen in the living room but in the sunroom 2 unknown men to me were to be seen through the double doors.

The light was on in the double doors and the two men were speaking i couldnt beleive it some dudes had broken into my house. Okay so this was my time to take action. One of the guys left for outside while the other guy (early 20's) took out his cell phone and started texting. I quickly sprang across the dark living room to get to the other double door to the sun room.

As i went across i saw him look back but then go straight back to his cell phone. So now i had my bat ready and I was set. So i opened the other double doors and barged in. I screamed out to him "WHO THE **** ARE YOU" right when i finish my YOOUUU my brother walks inside and says "yoo what are you doing, im just having some buddies over in the new hot tub (and some girls)" i just stopped looked outside at the crowd looking through the windows and walked back to my room in shame. I felt like such a complete Dou^^^ for working myself up so much. It turns out that they didnt go all the way in the driveway becuase it was just paved. If i went outside yesterday i would have known that. :run:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can DL 500+ though. :dl:
I can bench your deadlift though LOL!!! (kidding..) I can't deadlift with you, and can probably outsquat you... we're about even on bench :( :sad:
My best deads are 425x3... and I prolly couldnt do it right now.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you handled it right. You saw a problem and manned-up to deal with it. You were just mistaken but your instincts were solid.

Okay so without any spoilers here we go:

Okay so it was about 12:00 AM last night. My sister had come home about an hour ago and i was told my brother had to work untill 3 and wouldn't be coming home until 3:30-4:00 A.M. and my other brother was sleeping at his girlfriends.

Okay so yea it was 12:00 A.M. When i was on my computer just like now and i look out my window. I live in the middle of the woods and have a very long drive way. So when i look out (caused by me hearing something) i see a truck pull into the driveway. But the truck didnt come all the way up the long ol' drive way, instead just came a bit in and stopped.

So im like wtf, well whatever and went back to my computer. About 45 minutes later i hear footsteps outside my door, my door is next to the bathroom and my sisters room. I kind of yell out YOO YOOO then my sisters name. I get no answer.

Thats when i started to get suspicious. So I get my bat next to my bed and slowely creep down the hall. I get to the end of the hall and pull a metal gear solid and lean up and peak around. Nobody was to be seen in the living room but in the sunroom 2 unknown men to me were to be seen through the double doors.

The light was on in the double doors and the two men were speaking i couldnt beleive it some dudes had broken into my house. Okay so this was my time to take action. One of the guys left for outside while the other guy (early 20's) took out his cell phone and started texting. I quickly sprang across the dark living room to get to the other double door to the sun room.

As i went across i saw him look back but then go straight back to his cell phone. So now i had my bat ready and I was set. So i opened the other double doors and barged in. I screamed out to him "WHO THE **** ARE YOU" right when i finish my YOOUUU my brother walks inside and says "yoo what are you doing, im just having some buddies over in the new hot tub (and some girls)" i just stopped looked outside at the crowd looking through the windows and walked back to my room in shame. I felt like such a complete Dou^^^ for working myself up so much. It turns out that they didnt go all the way in the driveway becuase it was just paved. If i went outside yesterday i would have known that. :run:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you handled it right. You saw a problem and manned-up to deal with it. You were just mistaken but your instincts were solid.
True.. he has more nuts than me... I woulda grabbed something that shot something... that hurt really bad... LOL OR maybe... lighters and hairspray!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would have laughed harder if you had come out swinging and cracked some skulls.