The Best Workout music? HMMMMM

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    For Whom The Bell Tolls, for me brah.
    haha...good stuff. Battery, Damage Inc., And Justice For All..., One, Orion, Aint My Bitch....Really any Metallica for me will get the job done. Yes, that's including their new stuff.

2. SOME of their newer stuff for me. To bad they won't ever be the "80s" band they once were. But they still can kick some @ss.
    •   

3. just about anything by.......M E T A L I C A !

4. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    SOME of their newer stuff for me. To bad they won't ever be the "80s" band they once were. But they still can kick some @ss.
    I hear you man. Their new album is pretty good though. I was impressed. All Nightmare Long is great, the video is straight insane. Some for real messed up stuff going on in it lol. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest going to youtube for it, it's wild.

We will never again see the "80s" Metallica though, those days are behind us. Bands evolve. That's that. Those that don't evolve at some point eventually fade into obscurity. The reason we will never see the "80s" Metallica again is the same reason that we still have the pleasure of having those rough bastards melt our faces off today.

Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath....those bands stayed strong for years upon years b/c they kept experimenting, trying new things, and evolved throughout the years. While consistent, I don't think you can really call any of them repetitive. Very very few Led Zeppelin --> the epitome of all things great about rock and roll lol --> songs sound alike...

Fortunately we have the CDs, vinyl, and memories to take us back to the early Metallica days when we used to break our necks headbanging.

In the words of Andrew Bryniarski from "Any Given Sunday" - "Metallica rules. Hetfield is God. You shall bow down."

5. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I hear you man. Their new album is pretty good though. I was impressed. All Nightmare Long is great, the video is straight insane. Some for real messed up stuff going on in it lol. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest going to youtube for it, it's wild.

We will never again see the "80s" Metallica though, those days are behind us. Bands evolve. That's that. Those that don't evolve at some point eventually fade into obscurity. The reason we will never see the "80s" Metallica again is the same reason that we still have the pleasure of having those rough bastards melt our faces off today.

Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath....those bands stayed strong for years upon years b/c they kept experimenting, trying new things, and evolved throughout the years. While consistent, I don't think you can really call any of them repetitive. Very very few Led Zeppelin --> the epitome of all things great about rock and roll lol --> songs sound alike...

Fortunately we have the CDs, vinyl, and memories to take us back to the early Metallica days when we used to break our necks headbanging.

In the words of Andrew Bryniarski from "Any Given Sunday" - "Metallica rules. Hetfield is God. You shall bow down."
    Outside of The Stones, all of them had short-lived careers and were in a much different era and style. It's crazy to think that it has been over 25 years since Kill 'Em All.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Project 86
    I'm Back...

7. Kritickill

8. Fear Factory-Linchpin...[email protected] how did I leave that one out?

9. I have a specific 40 song and counting playlist for the gym, heres my favorites off it:

The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
    Die Mother****er Die - Dope
    Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy
    Push It - Rick Ross
    Welcome to Jamrock - Damien Marley
    Gettin' ****ed Up - Three Six Mafia
    Like a Boss - The Lonely Island
    Moskau - Rammstein
    What You Know - T.I.

10. Tupac
    Bad Religion
    System of a Down
    Same **** that used to make me an angry uncontrollable teenager!

11. Slipknot
    Bury your dead
    Korn
    Pantera

12. Enter Sandman- Metallica

13. Anything by Dio, Black Sabbath, Mercyful Fate, Judas Priest or Iron Maiden

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E2n6CqJZGs"]YouTube - *New 2009* Lil Wayne Ft Drake & Truth - Im Going In [DJ Blue Magiic][/ame]

Drake ft Lil Wayne- I'm Going In.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpM3vKwfwM&feature=re lated"]YouTube - 50 Cent - Boom Boom Pow [RMX] (Feat. Black Eyed Peas) HQ[/ame]

BEP- Boom Boom Pow (remix)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNyqtl99R0"]YouTube - Wale - Chillin[/nomedia]

Wale- Chillin

15. Hatebreed, Bury Your Dead, Carnifex (Dead In My Arms), Skinless

16. rage RAGE!!!! R A G E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FjSchBoch0"]YouTube - Rem Shiny Happy People Music Video[/ame]

18. Lamb of God, Diecast, and Agony Scene make up the majority of my playlist. I have some soil in there as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOx1i11N__o&annotation _****annotation_541898&feature= iv"]YouTube - The Agony Scene - Scapegoat (Better Quality Version)[/ame]

19. I really like techno for cardio too
    I too am a huge fane of techno for cardio, Limewire is your friend.

20. Mortal Kombat theme song
    Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach
    judeth - A Perfect Circle
    Dmx - Whats my Name
    Dmx - ruff riders anthem
    The Crystal Method - name of the game
    faint - linkin park
    Deftones - shuve it
    fort minor - remember the name
    Got the Life - Korn

21. I always post on threads like this because to many of you guys listen to death music...that stuff will make your ears bleed, dmx, sticky fingaz, tupac, jayz, and nas one mic are where it's at

22. any kinda RAP!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by rab71 View Post
    I too am a huge fane of techno for cardio, Limewire is your friend.
    Tell that to my last two computers...

Just kiddin'

24. RISE AGAINST= SAVIOR
    KANYE WEST= AMAZING
    BREAKING BENJAMIN= I WILL NOT BOW
    BREAKING BENJAMIN= FADE AWAY
    ALL THAT REMAINS= WHISPERS (I HEAR YOU)
    THREE DAYS GRACE= BREAK
    A DAY TO REMEMBER= IM MADE OF WAX LARRY WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF
    A DAY TO REMEMBER= HOMESICK

25. Quote Originally Posted by JassUSMC View Post
    I have a specific 40 song and counting playlist for the gym, heres my favorites off it:

The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
    Die Mother****er Die - Dope
    Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy
    Push It - Rick Ross
    Welcome to Jamrock - Damien Marley
    Gettin' ****ed Up - Three Six Mafia
    Like a Boss - The Lonely Island
    Moskau - Rammstein
    What You Know - T.I.
    LOL i love like a boss! and rammstein is pretty awesome too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. wanna get the best workout of your life??
    By lightemup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
  2. The Best Workout to increase Arm Size??
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
  3. The BEST workout for a SUPER Wide back?
    By Chad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
  4. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Whats the best workout program you've used
    By nolinenowait in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:01 PM