Ever been accused of using steroids?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
You know every once in a while I would be acused of using steroids, didnt bother me. Now it seems every dam person thinks I am on them. To clear the air I am not. I did 1 sueprdrol cycle and that was a long time ago.

But now its kinda pissing me off. When I started my cutting I got into it with this one guy at the gym because he ended up saying, you go from bloated last week, to thinner, its because your on steroids.

Or when people havent been to the gym in a month or so and see me they go see how he shrunk, hes not taking steroids anymore. IM ****ING CUTTING PEOPLE.

Or just because I can latpull down and row the entire stack I must be on steroids, 18" arms, on steroids etc etc etc. Oh ya Corey's stronger than me because he is on steroids.

It does make me wanna inject just so I am shut those f'ers up when I am 260lbs. Anyway, does anyone encounter these remarks everyday like I do?

On a side note, dont you think subway should make jared join a gym and get fitter. He was just on and he has a muffin top. They should make him cut to 10% bf and take steroids, so he can yell at cena EAT FRESH!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
lol i know im doing a good job in the gym when im lifting and some random guy comes up and asks what i take. I get flattered, smile and say well ive been working out since i was 15, ive been competing in amatuer and professional sports since i was hardly able to walk. I keep track of almost every calorie i eat, i carry around a pill kit like a geriatric old man and i take them at the same time every day, there has been hardly any deviation from my daily schedule since i was 15. When i was in college thirsty thursday didnt exist, f'd up friday= an extra 4 hours of sleep for me, saturdays i always treated myself to my cheat day, Sunday the cycle started all over again. I am more addicted to athletics, diet and working out that your neighborhood alchy is to vodka or gin.