I looked but couldn't find it - what's up with "reputation", "points" and that bar

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I looked but couldn't find it - what's up with "reputation", "points" and that bar

I looked but couldn't find it - what's up with "reputation", "points" and that green/blue bar under people's profiles? Even moreso, how does this change? Do other users give you points? Do you just get more points by posting more? Can I give points to anyone?

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

If you look to the bottom left of your post there is a circle, a scale, and a yield sign. The Scale is the means by which people give positive or negative reputation points based on the usefulness, informativeness, and value of a post you have submitted. If you have a high reputation level, the reputation you give will be of more "value" to others. People with high reputation points have provided a lot of knowledgable and useful information. Under your User CP, you can scroll down and see who has given you reputation points, for what thread, and if they chose to write a comment with it as well.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    If you look to the bottom left of your post there is a circle, a scale, and a yield sign. The Scale is the means by which people give positive or negative reputation points based on the usefulness, informativeness, and value of a post you have submitted. If you have a high reputation level, the reputation you give will be of more "value" to others. People with high reputation points have provided a lot of knowledgable and useful information. Under your User CP, you can scroll down and see who has given you reputation points, for what thread, and if they chose to write a comment with it as well.
    Excellent! Thank you very much. Now I know and knowing is half the battle.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

No problem man have fun reputing people

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's up with estrogen variation?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
  3. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 06:55 PM
  4. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 05:10 PM
  5. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 10:53 PM