Canada Day

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. What are people doing to celebrate? My town is sponsoring a big party at the beach, but today the weather all of a sudden changed to heavy rainfall and wind. lol

AlexParty

Ya same here, but everything still went on. I almost got in a fight but I restrained myself, plus the guy was smaller and drunk as hell, I'm mostly a peace maker but love to fight if compulsory.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. What are people doing to celebrate? My town is sponsoring a big party at the beach, but today the weather all of a sudden changed to heavy rainfall and wind. lol
Wow, that's pretty cool, good opportunity to meet ladies at the beach sucks you had bad weather bro. Wish we had something better than the shitty 4th of July festival downtown.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
canada day eh?... must... resist.... canada... joke...

j/k :)

MadChild

Awards
I was in a boat on the Ottawa river watching the fireworks. It was cool to be in the capital for Canada Day. I didn't go to the hill because it was crowded and I didn't like/ know any of the bands that were playing. Still, it was fun. I hope you guys hada good Canada Day.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Happy Canada to all you crazy canucks from Sheesh, down here in the USA. :)

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Is that my favorite Canadian on your avatar Sheesh? Pamela Anderson was born in raised in my home town, of about 5000 people.