Paris Hilton ?

What is Paris going to revert to ?

• Paris Hilton will take over the Peace Corps and heal the world.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Paris Hilton will still be twiggy making 'dirty videos' and partying.

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Paris Hilton just got released out of jail today and the world stopped turning because it was that important (not really). She wrote to a fan that her expierence has changed her and given her a different 'outlook'.

Is Paris Hilton really changed or is she going to still be that twiggy anorexic girl partying all the time ?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the hype around the whole thing. Absolutely rediculous.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the hype around the whole thing. Absolutely rediculous.
CRUNCH-

Yeah no sh-t. They for awhile actually aired her going to jail on CNN since that clearly is more important than the American soldiers in Iraq.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I just saw on CNN all the crap with her getting out. Huge crowds, the papararzi (sp?), people with signs that said "liberate Paris". I don't understand why people are so fascinated with her and what she does.

Although the sex video was good, more of those would be ok!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just saw on CNN all the crap with her getting out. Huge crowds, the papararzi (sp?), people with signs that said "liberate Paris". I don't understand why people are so fascinated with her and what she does.

Although the sex video was good, more of those would be ok!

Well, because of the video you can't say she is ENTIRELY a disservice to society......how about that 1 Night in Chyna video ?

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Funny when someone mentions her I can only think of that commercial where she is spinning around in the undies, ummmm undies.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Well, because of the video you can't say she is ENTIRELY a disservice to society......how about that 1 Night in Chyna video ?
The sex vid was fun! What's 1 Night in Chyna??

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The sex vid was fun! What's 1 Night in Chyna??

My friend, you haven't see anything yet. The former WWE wrestler Chyna (black haired female) made her own spin off of 1 Night in Chyna with one of the male wrestlers and there is a zoom in on her c.lit which pertrudes a good inch due to AAS usage. Search for it on the web. Its disturbing.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to find it later, unless somebody has a link. I'd love to see that!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like a Vienna Sausage. It is REALLY scary.

R

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Id rape her. Sorry, is that what this thread is about.

Regardless, I'd do rape on her.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think the announcement that she found God in prison is one of the most hilarious things to have happened this year, hands down. As soon as I heard that, I decided the whole 24 hour news coverage of her was worth it just for that laugh. I was doing sit ups on one of those big silver balls, I have the damn thing and still don't know what it's called, and I laughed so hard I let a major turtle head poke involuntarily and made a bee line for the can. The only thing better would have been for her to become a Muslim. Then I would have **** myself on the spot.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Today it's giant clits, tomorrow it'll be small penises
Not a big penis fan, big or small. Except of course, my own!

I can't look at the video, I'm at work. I'll check it out tonight when I get homel. Thanks CDB (I think).

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like R2D2, only bigger. And it sort of looks ... angry.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I mean what do you say when a girl tells u to suck it? Im not gay?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could pay ring toss.
And you could use a ring holding a full set of master keys from a large office complex.

Is anyone else thinking about the movie "Tremors"?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
What a great ice breaker that is, talk about gender issues. Imagine if certain types of ASS abuse caused mini vaginas in men? "I dunno i thought i dropped some turkey bacon on my lap , but its on there good"

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
haha mini vaginas. ur pee hole enlarges and u start to grow lips

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I have seen the video before, but the picture alone is making me ill

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just looked. That pic is nasty!!

I still can't find a video though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...although the actual screwing part is pretty lame. Looks like it's in a dressing room too, maybe before/after a show.
ech I couldn't watch it that long, I hate seeing a woman with a penis bigger than ReaperX's

Wendy21

Wendy21

Awards
i really don't see how she could change being in jail for such a short amount of time, she really annoys me!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just goes to show how just by having your parents have money you can be a celebrity if you are a big enough jackass. If she was poor, she'd just be another piece of trailer trash, not even interesting enough to break out of the trailer park ( like brittney spears)