The Beauty Of A Sweet 16 Year Old Princess !

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wont try and deny it, I saw that when it aired... I only wish they had that soundtrack on the show.

Im not trying to defend that little prisses actions at all, but that behavior also comes form years of spoiling and allowing that **** to go on (case and point ~ the mom sent the car back to appease the daughter.) Yet that is truley a whole new level of *****dom and ignorance.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
HOWEVER even this girl pails in comparisson to the almighty spoiled brat:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well her stupid parents should have known that a Ferrari, lambo, or bentley would have been better than a Lexus...holy f-ck.

yes this is a joke and unfortunately I have to actually say this because I'm sure someone will take it seriously (as my other comments in the past have been).

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
wow.. i thought i was bad.. and i thought my sister is worse than me but that takes the cake. my dad should call me and thank the living god i am not like that. i sent it to him!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
yes this is a joke and unfortunately I have to actually say this because I'm sure someone will take it seriously (as my other comments in the past have been).
wow you are a considerate one :) . i for one have too many opinions for my own good haha

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Wow....was that girl even human?:fool2: I am ashamed to be the same species...:(

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
its stupid kids like this that the world has such a bad perspective on the US....rightfully so if you ask me..

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's not the kid, it's the parents who spoiled her and made her a little *****...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
For my 15 birthday i got a 150$.....

What is going on in the minds of the parents, what did they do that they feel so indebt to the children.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
That's why my wife and I live modestly. I want my little girl to grow up thinking we're middle class so she doesn't become one of those spoiled POS brats.

She's gonna know the joy of volunteer work and giving back to the community, you best believe. And she's gonna know the meaning of EARNING what you get.

I love that show, Sweet 16. First time my wife and I had an argument about spoiling our daughter I showed her that show. Wasn't the episode shown here, but another almost equally horrendous display of abject spoilage. From then on, all I have to say to end arguments with my wife about spoiling our daughter is "Sweet 16." It's great.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have made her walk her ass home and smacked her in the back of the head until she couldn't stand anymore. What a Biatch x 10000000000. Did you she her pussy ass boyfriend that came to give her a hug? Loser, he should have been a man and told her she was being a brat.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
...and what about the car salesman,..he had to drive back to the dealership with a big red bow on his rejected car!

Then relive it when this show was televised,..his buddies must be killing him!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the aftershow, where she'll say she's "actually" a really nice person. Yeah, you're a fuc*ing sweetheart!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That aftershow was her saying that she eventually got the exact car that she wanted and that her brother totaled it. Then she got a brand new (loaded) Infiniti G-35.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
That aftershow was her saying that she eventually got the exact car that she wanted and that her brother totaled it. Then she got a brand new (loaded) Infiniti G-35.
I feel bad for the man that slipps one past the goalie in her "net".

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Jesus thats a painful existence I wouldnt wish upon anyone. A future destined of hearing her bit** allday or having to pay her good money while she blows it on prada and bling.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'd sell her to an African tribal leader as the cure for HIV/AIDS.