burned

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy just bought some products online and when apon trying to return them they claimed that half the bottle needed to be full that they never maid claims that we can consume all of it 1st. I specifically asked if we buy a product consume all of it and not see results can we return it and the lady said up to one year. Then they said using a product for only 15 days should allow us to see results. He is out 160 dollars. Don't mind me ranting and getting upset. I just wanted to share this with you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you're paying for the product, not the results. I feel for our buddy for gettin' rolled like that, but he got what he paid for (despite whether or not it's really worth that much).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We bought products with outrageous claims knowing it will not work from a store that guaranteed us a money back if we were not happy in 30 days.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My buddy just bought some products online and when apon trying to return them they claimed that half the bottle needed to be full that they never maid claims that we can consume all of it 1st. I specifically asked if we buy a product consume all of it and not see results can we return it and the lady said up to one year. Then they said using a product for only 15 days should allow us to see results. He is out 160 dollars. Don't mind me ranting and getting upset. I just wanted to share this with you.

Then again there are some people who consume the whole bottle and DO get great results from it. Them asking for half a bottle is their insurance that your not lying to them. They will probably throw it away when they get it and take it as a loss, but it lets them know you are not scamming them. (not saying you are, just saying that's how it works.)

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
We bought products with outrageous claims knowing it will not work from a store that guaranteed us a money back if we were not happy in 30 days.
so you basically set yourself up for failure? right...?:think:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blaim muslce tech. haha