L.L. Cool J
- 06-24-2007, 06:18 PM
- 06-24-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't think he used any steroids. He is quite the avid lifter, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus, he was still young enough to get some great gains from lifting and better nutrition.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-24-2007, 06:24 PM
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
He has his own workout book out, check out any book store.
Mama said knock you outttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
06-25-2007, 01:15 PM
He's been lifting for a while and he even had decent size and shape to him back in the day. He didn't just 'blow up' he just came out with new music that spotlighted his shape.
06-25-2007, 01:45 PM
06-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I mostly believe him when he claims he didn't juice. As others stated, he can afford the best of everything AND has the time to do it all.
06-25-2007, 01:49 PM
06-25-2007, 01:51 PM
It's of course possible and anyone's guess but I would lean towards proper training and diet and muscle maturity.
Similar Forum Threads
- By drveejay11 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:57 PM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2003, 02:47 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:06 AM
- By wojo in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:21 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 51Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:57 PM