L.L. Cool J

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to listen to this guys songs when I was younger. It seems he blew up pretty fast. Some people have acused him of using "roids". What do you guys think?

I like his older songs a lot better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think he used any steroids. He is quite the avid lifter, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus, he was still young enough to get some great gains from lifting and better nutrition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think he used any steroids. He is quite the avid lifter, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus, he was still young enough to get some great gains from lifting and better nutrition.

Yep and he has the money to hire the best trainers, nutritionist(sp.?), probally even someone to make and bring him his own meals, plus I don't doubt he has his own home gym complete with swiming pool and spa.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
He has his own workout book out, check out any book store.

Mama said knock you outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's been lifting for a while and he even had decent size and shape to him back in the day. He didn't just 'blow up' he just came out with new music that spotlighted his shape.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
w3rd

he's been pretty big for awhile

He's been lifting for a while and he even had decent size and shape to him back in the day. He didn't just 'blow up' he just came out with new music that spotlighted his shape.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I mostly believe him when he claims he didn't juice. As others stated, he can afford the best of everything AND has the time to do it all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I mostly believe him when he claims he didn't juice. As others stated, he can afford the best of everything AND has the time to do it all.
Maybe not juice, but some type of pro-hormone ?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's of course possible and anyone's guess but I would lean towards proper training and diet and muscle maturity.