Announcement for the board

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to let all you bros know, that Windword and I have become partners in a brand new supplement site. www.legalgear.com is our new site, and it will carry most of what you bros are looking for, as well as many cutting edge supplements to come. We hope you support us in this new venture!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hey, ALL you worthless sons of bitches go there right NOW... their prices are fucking awesome, from what I've looked at so far the prices are extremely competetive, and the selection is vast... this is so cool. I'm very excited for you bros, can't wait to be able to support the home team AND one stop shop... hallelujah!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations you guys.

Good luck with your venture.

May it be fun and prosperous.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
This is a great thing guys! EDog is a stand-up guy, and you all should know that Wardog and Jake are top shelf bro's ;) I'm very excited to see legalgear take off!! :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey Wardog & WW I didn't know you guys were involved with that site. I was wondering how EDog was getting his hands on the new BDC beta transdermal.

Good luck guys!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
bro bro bro..we have LOTS of interesting new things coming your way!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ww7 & wardog. congradulations on your site man. i must admit, your prices are extremely good for a start up company. knowing you two as fine gentlemen of the game, expect my support in the future. Solid price on the r-ala (syntrax) man.....solid
Sage

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Great site. Congrats and here's to prosperity!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool news, brothers!! Good luck in all you guys do in this, I'll be lookin' for afew bottles of Tight sometime soon.. ;)