one of those nights !

shady

Awards
so i desided to go out tonight . i went out with two girls , that was the worst mistake . one of them wants my nuts , but she is not my type . so to get to the point i ask this sexy ass girl if she's with anyone . she says sorta . she was waiting on her sister , and watching her stuff . i told her to come on , and she said ok . so we danced for a little while and the f^cking hater came up and said . IF YOU WANT A RIDE YOU BETTER COME ON . so the chick i was dancing with walks off mad . she thought that the other chick was my girl . so i go up to her to get a numbeer and she wont even look at me . holey **** am i mad now . and the other girl i went out with was trying to get hooked up and got her game messed up to . so we both left pissed off. i sware some girls need to be delt with . not only did she mess my game up she fucked our other friend out of some action to . so to sum it up never go looking for girls with a hater . holla

Attachments

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a hatter???

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know you won't get in trouble for swearing.... You can. As long as it is not at me..hehehe. Talk to ya..

Hatter == good looking chick's FAT FRIEND.......

shady

Awards
Just so you know you won't get in trouble for swearing.... You can. As long as it is not at me..hehehe. Talk to ya..

Hatter == good looking chick's FAT FRIEND.......
i would say you hit it on the head with that one . you d^mn motha f^cka .:eek: ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
or Hater = dumbass roomie who's a skinny transparent bitch who gets all mad and jealous when the girls come up to you and then ruins everything by being a dumbass sonofabitch! :saw:

ManBeast

shady

Awards
or Hater = dumbass roomie who's a skinny transparent bitch who gets all mad and jealous when the girls come up to you and then ruins everything by being a dumbass sonofabitch! :saw:

ManBeast
i will second this . i hate people who do sh1t like this . and it always runs my night . holla

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
i know but how many good times have turned sad by a "hatter"?
Too damn many. I stopped seeing a girl after 2 dates because of her stupid hater friend. Screw that.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just repped shady into the green - too good a thread to leave him in the red

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
urban dictionary

Hatters: Someone who doesn't have a life so they hate on u to make it seem like they have one.
really? I thought they were those glue-sniffing gutter snipes you see sifting along Devon Street :lol:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
really? I thought they were those glue-sniffing gutter snipes you see sifting along Devon Street :lol:
there used to be a burger joint called Hatter's, next to the mayfair theatre back in the day