• Established
For some reason I'm thinking of Robocop when I look at that thing.:think:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the look! Batman is supposed to be a man of many technical marvals and pulling from the 60's look is a bit out dated.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And he can finally move his head now. lol

I like it...has even more of an armory look than his last suit.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the look! Batman is supposed to be a man of many technical marvals and pulling from the 60's look is a bit out dated.
Oh yeah, I think it looks good just that when I think of a detective in a bat suit I automatically think back to the Burton comstumes. The new suit looks a little sci-fi to me.

Wonder what the movie will be like with a swivel headed batman?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For some reason I'm thinking of Robocop when I look at that thing.:think:
that was my first impression as well, I like it too though, if you were to pick up and become a crime fighter in real life you would want the most technically advanced armor available since your luck isnt going to be on par with actual comic heroes. Cant wait to see how the suit plays on screen thanks a bunch for the link AR didnt see that one!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you know what this new batman franchise is the only superhero movie that came out to not let me down even the costume is looking incrdible its almost like combining two favorites into one, ironman and batman! ( god i hope they dont kill ironman next year!!!)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
eh..im a purist..i want the suit to look like the grey and black suit from the graphic novel..to me this looks too much like michael keatons batman..they should have stayed with the previous suit and just tweaked the crowl so bale could move his head

BMW

Awards
  • Established
eh..im a purist..i want the suit to look like the grey and black suit from the graphic novel..to me this looks too much like michael keatons batman..they should have stayed with the previous suit and just tweaked the crowl so bale could move his head
or they could throw him in some black jeans and a t-shirt like spiderman :p