New M&F Issue - Arnold 60th Birthday Special

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
All you Arnold fans need to check out the new issue of Muscle & Fitness - practically the whole magazine is dedicated to Arnold Schwarzenegger with tons of pics, interviews, etc. And a big ass poster.

I'm glad I passed by the magazine rack when I went to the grocery store tonight.:)

BV

tattoopierced1

wife picked this up for me the other day. The poster is pretty cool, shows Arnold from the 60's on.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up V.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call, I picked this up last week and it's great. Arnold is the man.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've learned more about him in 4 bathroom tirps than I ever could have imagined!!

Looking forward to next months issue. It carries on where this issue left off. Basically his movies & politics..

No matter what background you come from or what your lifestyle, you say Arnold, & you think of one person... Say Ronnie, Lee, or Jay & nobody will know.. Arnold was awesome then & still is.. I never get tired of looking at those old school pics..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I've learned more about him in 4 bathroom tirps than I ever could have imagined!!

Looking forward to next months issue. It carries on where this issue left off. Basically his movies & politics..

No matter what background you come from or what your lifestyle, you say Arnold, & you think of one person... Say Ronnie, Lee, or Jay & nobody will know.. Arnold was awesome then & still is.. I never get tired of looking at those old school pics..
Kinda sucks they only show him in the suit, but I guess his condition at 60 isnt going to compare to when he was in his prime. I'd assume he's staying away from HRT too, considering his heart valve replacement.

BV