How much do you deadlift?
- 06-16-2007, 03:27 PM
deads with freeweights..never been good at due to posture I think. In the low 300's last time I did them.
Trap bar deads are where I excelled for a while..hit 605 before my back injury. Due to tilted pelvis..not bad form.
Now I stick to the wheel barrell and usually do 450-500.
Personally, for me the biggest boost I got in both squat and dead strength is when I concentrated on leg press for about a year and got up to 1000lbs. Weird and backwards, I know.
- 06-16-2007, 05:10 PM
06-16-2007, 05:21 PM
06-16-2007, 05:25 PM
My biggest feat of strength was 2 summers ago when I was doing field work. The jeep trail I was on was blocked by a 60' wood power pole.
I deaded it out of the way because I am so cool and gigantic lol
06-16-2007, 05:58 PM
06-17-2007, 05:32 PM
04-18-2008, 11:38 AM
I started deadlifting again after a long ass time of no deadlifting. Did 285 lbs x 6. I'm about 190 lbs and 6'. I'm hoping to hit a 400 1RM one of these days.
04-18-2008, 11:42 AM
04-18-2008, 02:11 PM
My best ever was 495 lbs at a weight of 220'ish.
Now with my herniated discs I don't dead heavy, and don't know my 1rm.
04-18-2008, 02:18 PM
04-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2006, 02:30 AM
- By BPB in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:33 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-05-2003, 07:57 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2003, 01:20 PM
- By Patuba in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2002, 04:48 PM