How much do you deadlift?
- 06-17-2007, 06:32 PM
- 04-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I started deadlifting again after a long ass time of no deadlifting. Did 285 lbs x 6. I'm about 190 lbs and 6'. I'm hoping to hit a 400 1RM one of these days.
04-18-2008, 12:42 PM
04-18-2008, 03:11 PM
My best ever was 495 lbs at a weight of 220'ish.
Now with my herniated discs I don't dead heavy, and don't know my 1rm.
04-18-2008, 03:18 PM
04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2006, 03:30 AM
- By BPB in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:33 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-05-2003, 08:57 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2003, 02:20 PM
- By Patuba in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:48 PM