Hilton Family skips line for jail visit, delays others waiting

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
The sad part of this situation isn't Paris Hilton or her family. I am saddened that this is front-page news and I can't turn on CNN (or any other news channel) without hearing the latest on this situation. That is the sad part.

It's hard to not have an elitist mentality when this country is full of ignorance and stupidity.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The sad part of this situation isn't Paris Hilton or her family. I am saddened that this is front-page news and I can't turn on CNN (or any other news channel) without hearing the latest on this situation. That is the sad part.

It's hard to not have an elitist mentality when this country is full of ignorance and stupidity.
Actually it is important. It's about equality in the justice system. Or rather a lack there of. In this case, the district attorney and the judge involved had equality in mind. But it is clear the sheriffs office is not. That sheriff needs to be removed. Such blatant economic discrimination needs to be punished.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think its a little of both of what you guys are saying. Its sickening that anything Paris Hilton related makes front page news EVERYWHERE. Also sick that the sheriff's office would do this to someone bc of someone else "more important" coming in. I don't care if its George Bush, if that person was waiting their turn they should go first.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should but in reality the status of a person changes all things. Remember not too long ago when Oprah Winfrey went to a store right when it closed and they wouldn't allow her to shop. She lost her mind and that public image and power was in her corner. Politics is money and status etc but i'm sure you all don't have to be told.

It's sad and somehwat sickening but it's the reality.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Totally agree - there are for more important things than Paris Hilton. The way things are going in this country, I wouldnt be surprised if our next president sets DC on fire and dances on top the whitehouse.

BV

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally agree - there are for more important things than Paris Hilton. The way things are going in this country, I wouldnt be surprised if our next president sets DC on fire and dances on top the whitehouse.

BV
No no no, the next President will set DC on fire and play the fiddle while it burns. THAT's how true crazy emperors do it.