Strait people working at Gay clubs/bars.

Is it ok for strait people to work at gay clubs?

• yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it ok for a Strait Man to bartend at a Gay club?
im talking about making over $300 a night and being around hot gay and bi women.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i'd do it i'm not scared. besides gay dudes have some hot ass girlfriends.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not wrong but would you make fun of someone if they did?
No, if they are comfortable being in that situation, then they have my respect. There are many, many worse jobs out there.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah it's OK, if you feel comfortable with it. I don't have a problem with gays, but that's just not my scene. I highly doubt I would enjoy my time their. Give it a shot, see if you like it, just don't get upset if some dude is eye f*cking you.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's okay as long as you're not sucking **** :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think gay people are very happy, nice and fun loving.
i dont care if a guy tells me he thinks im hot. im strait enough to be comfortable with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont care if a guy tells me he thinks im hot. im strait enough to be comfortable with it.
Then you have your answer.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt do this because I would be afraid of an "anti-gay" attack at a bar. Its really sad that we live in such a world where that is a real risk.

Vote Libertarian.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So you want attention even if its gay dudes hitting on you? kidding, id go where the money is "money cant buy me happiness but im happiest when i can buy what i want...."

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Why does this matter to you, Chad? You can just knuckle does that ******* who gives you **** for working there. Simple as that.

A tiny guy like me has to worry about what people think. :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok for a Strait Man to bartend at a Gay club?
im talking about making over $300 a night and being around hot gay and bi women.
I voted yes, but I think being bouncer would be better. As bartender you'll end up interacting a lot with a bunch of drunk gay guys hitting on you, just a like a hot chick bartender in a regular club. Particularly if a big chunk of your $300 a nite is to come from tips, you'll have to be friendly and upbeat. Probably get tiresome after a while. As the bouncer, at least you'd be standing by the door, and not have to talk to so many people. Actually given what you look like from your gallery (plus the wife and kid), you'd probably get enough of that to be irritating as a straight bar from chicks, so maybe its not so bad in a gay bar :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Gay guys can pick a straight guy out from a mile away. I work out at a gay gym. Probably 75% gay i reckon. First few workouts was a bit weird, quite a few stares from the guys etc but they pretty quickly sussed out that i was straight and it stopped. Same thing will happen to you no doubt. Let them flirt, there's no harm in it and you will no doubt cash in from the tips.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think its just as ok as a gay guy working for a straight strip bar

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Selling the illusion of sex is profitable, do you care who's buying if its only the illusion your selling? If your attractive you'll make more money what does that tell you about the service industry. Id do everything the same way i would in a straight bar, except body shots. Would you not tip a hot lesbian bartender if she did a good job and was nice to look at?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't but I wouldn't tend in a straight bar either. the lifestyle, gay or straight, doesn't suit me and I would be sacrificing a lot of who I am for money. Now I've looked around in these types of places that i wouldn't work at to ease my curiosity and while some of them were interesting, there's no way in hell I could work there or be a regular member.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Homosexuals are soooo gay! HEHEHE! Dude, why in the flying fark would you care what people thought? They aren't paying your bills or supporting your family! Yeah, you're gonna probably get like 100 guys hitting on you a night but so what? Same difference if you worked at a breeder bar and you got a ton of ugly chicks hitting on you. Just smile, adjust your patent leather thong and go on about your business.:lol:
My friend's dad told me this joke: What's the most romantic thing you can say at a gay bar? May I push your stool in?!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Homosexuals are soooo gay! HEHEHE! Dude, why in the flying fark would you care what people thought? They aren't paying your bills or supporting your family! Yeah, you're gonna probably get like 100 guys hitting on you a night but so what? Same difference if you worked at a breeder bar and you got a ton of ugly chicks hitting on you. Just smile, adjust your patent leather thong and go on about your business.:lol:
My friend's dad told me this joke: What's the most romantic thing you can say at a gay bar? May I push your stool in?!!
LOL. :stick: thats kinda sick. yeah i`m going to work there for sure but was just wondering what you all thought about it. seeing if maybe anyone else was doing the same thing.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Why does this matter to you, Chad? You can just knuckle does that ******* who gives you **** for working there. Simple as that.

A tiny guy like me has to worry about what people think. :(
dude what does it matter if your small or not? when i was 150lbs i had the same attitude i have now. being big or small doesn't determine whether you give a sh!t about what ppl think. :trout:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't but I wouldn't tend in a straight bar either. the lifestyle, gay or straight, doesn't suit me and I would be sacrificing a lot of who I am for money. Now I've looked around in these types of places that i wouldn't work at to ease my curiosity and while some of them were interesting, there's no way in hell I could work there or be a regular member.
Exactly, no way in hell I'd do this. I have already punched the **** out of a gay guy for hitting on me once in my life. And I will be happy to do it again. For me, I don't want to have to keep my ass from getting poked all night long for the sake of a couple extra bucks. If your gonna work a bar, work a straight one man, money is just as good.

My vote is not only no, its hell no..

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, no way in hell I'd do this. I have already punched the **** out of a gay guy for hitting on me once in my life. And I will be happy to do it again. For me, I don't want to have to keep my ass from getting poked all night long for the sake of a couple extra bucks. If your gonna work a bar, work a straight one man, money is just as good.

My vote is not only no, its hell no..
i think theres a homophobe in the house...........or maybe just a confused young man... dont fight the urge..........

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i think theres a homophobe in the house...........or maybe just a confused young man... dont fight the urge..........
Nope, not a homophobe at all. I just think its gross to stick another guy in the butt, if you like that $hit, thats you. Also, I am so far from being confused, I was made to have sex with women, most people get that. Homo's like you are the confused ones, acting like animals and tryin to make something work that was never meant to be.

Besides thats not even what this thread it about, its if we would work in a gay bar. I answered no, that is my opinion, leave it at that. You have yours obviously, and you won't catch me callin you out for stickin other guys in their a$$es.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
take it easy man im only playin................besides i clearly stated in my first post that im not bent.

it may be gross but it doesn't have anything to do with working in a bar. If theres plenty of money in then why not i say.....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
take it easy man im only playin................besides i clearly stated in my first post that im not bent.

it may be gross but it doesn't have anything to do with working in a bar. If theres plenty of money in then why not i say.....
As to your last comment, thats just where you and I differ in how we would choose our "situations", and thats ok..

As for the first, I know you were kiddin, but I have no idea who the hell you are, and I thought you were probably gay (didn't see your first post). So, as is normal for me (I literally hate the whole bs gay anything) speak out about it real loud.

But, w/e I'm cool, never was pissed, just wanted my opinion and stance made clear, which I seem to have done.

Later cuties ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As to your last comment, thats just where you and I differ in how we would choose our "situations", and thats ok..

As for the first, I know you were kiddin, but I have no idea who the hell you are, and I thought you were probably gay (didn't see your first post). So, as is normal for me (I literally hate the whole bs gay anything) speak out about it real loud.

But, w/e I'm cool, never was pissed, just wanted my opinion and stance made clear, which I seem to have done.

Later cuties ;)

what if i worked at a gay FARM? :think: :bruce3: :hammer: LOL

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a generalization :lol: It's like we're talking about animals or something...

There's nothing wrong with a straight guy working at a gay spot. If he's okay with it, that's all that matters. It's a job, you're making money and I guess you can meet some very different kinds of people. I've gone to gay clubs or what not with my ex-girlfriend because her brother and all his friends are gay and I wanted to be able to make my own opinion about places like that - and I did.

Would I personally work at a place like that? If I had to or if there was nothing else available ATM, sure. I'm sure I can find other places to work at though....like maybe a straight club or bar?:think:

:icon_lol:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
there called Stud Farms aren't they?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heh, I had a gay guy try to get a date with me trhough my mom. I didn't find it sickening or cute. It is what it is but it isn't my thing. I honestly don't give much thought to it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I dont recall many straight guys calling them "breeder bars". ;)

I used to get hit on a lot by gay men when I was younger, its rarer now but still happens. I don't get any angrier than when women hit on me in the grocery store, which happens a bit. I'm happily married, so I'm not interested either way, but also not upset that other people find me attractive. I kinda like that part really.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Homosexuals are soooo gay!
They are? :icon_lol:

heh, I had a gay guy try to get a date with me trhough my mom. I didn't find it sickening or cute. It is what it is but it isn't my thing. I honestly don't give much thought to it.
The ones that do usually have some personal insecurities they need to address:think: There's certain things in the world that aren't even worth talking about everyone knows that it is what it is like Jayhawkk said. The majority of people feel the same about it as you so there's no need to go out of your way to say what everyone is thinking - unless you like looking like an A-hole. The ironic thing is that the ones that usually put themselves out there and "speak against" this and that some times ending up eating their own words. Hence, FOXNews.com - Minister Critical of Gay Marriage Who Solicited Sex From Man Argues Free Speech - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

On top of that, there's things that people do that are so......dumb (for lack of better words) that aren't even worth wasting time addressing.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a generalization :lol: It's like we're talking about animals or something...

:

yeah you`re right. ok most gay GUYS are very nice and funny. gay WOMEN can be very mean and unfriendly.:think:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to turn this into a religious thread but there are those who have their religion that is against this and as long as it's a hate the sin not the sinner sort of approach versus beating the hell out of them, that's fine too. all imho of course.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
eh id rather work at a gay bar than a straight one...... i like attention from the opposite sex.... but too much from drunken ones gets to just be "too much". kinda like how me and some girlfriends wanted to go dress up for halloween, we wanted to go to a gay club instead of a straight one...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
hmm I dont recall many straight guys calling them "breeder bars". ;)
Now you will be able to.:head:

I didn't want to turn this into a religious thread but there are those who have their religion that is against this and as long as it's a hate the sin not the sinner sort of approach versus beating the hell out of them, that's fine too. all imho of course.
Any religion that is against someone because of who they LOVE is just some bullsh!t, IMHO

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
yeah you`re right. ok most gay GUYS are very nice and funny. gay WOMEN can be very mean and unfriendly.:think:
i would agree with you, but the gay guy i live with is quite moody....