Arnold on Leno last night. Ferrigno in HULK

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how many of you saw it last night, but the king himself was on Leno last night. In my honest opinion he doesn't look too good. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard, he is 55 and he is still in great shape, but he just looked very tired and wasn't too energetic. Kinda felt like I was listening to Bob Dole. Also, his face and his neck don't match up. It looks like he had a few face-lifts, but the skin around his neck lookslike my grandpa's. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the Arnold in PUMPING IRON because I watch it 3 times a day...

On the other hand, Lou Ferrigno still looks huge in THE HULK. If any of you havn't seen it, he is a security guard at one of the main chemistry labs. You must pay attention though because he is in it for maybe 5 seconds. In an interview I read, Lou said his arms are still 21'

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He did look a little older older than usual but he looked in good shape. He doesn't even look 55 IMO, more like early 40's. As far the Hulk goes, I haven't seen it and have not heard good things about it

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Saw arnold on bob costas and ferigno on jimmy kimmel. Ferigno is still HUGE!!! Arnold is still ripped, he on the cover of a couple mags now that T3 is coming out.

dez/null

Awards
ferigno=huge still

arnolds measurements haven't changed since the last terminator.

MadChild

Awards
If you know someone who has the latest People magazine flip through it until you find the picture of Arnold in a Speedo. It was taken last April, man he's flabby and old looking. I was kind of shocked and dissapointed, oh well...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
arnies all juiced up..hence the rubber faced look...saw an hbo special on the terminator 3 movie..he flexed his damn arm and i swear to god it looked like someone elses i was blown away..he looked fantastic his face just looks like tom petty

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
If you know someone who has the latest People magazine flip through it until you find the picture of Arnold in a Speedo. It was taken last April, man he's flabby and old looking. I was kind of shocked and dissapointed, oh well...
Look at some recent pics. He got in AWESOME shape for the T3 nude scene.