hm... i've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
life sucks.... i wont be able to get to sleep for another 17 hours........

i hate school i'd so much rather be going to work..... at least you get paid for your hell. yes its been a bad week.....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. School sucks at times for sure, but you know it's not forever. I hope things will get better for you soon. :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you get through it alright.I went through a 7 day streak of insomnia when I was 17 and it was the longest,roughest week of my life.Best of luck to you,

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
life sucks.... i wont be able to get to sleep for another 17 hours........

i hate school i'd so much rather be going to work..... at least you get paid for your hell. yes its been a bad week.....
Summer sessions will totally kick the crap out of you, especially if you screw up and take Acc and Micro together in a 4wk intersession. I've never been so close to death.:whiner:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
yay i got 15 hours of sleep last night plus a 2 hour nap today. i've never taken hard classes in the summer, except micro. but that summer i only took just that class alone and it was easy. i need summer breaks. i kill myself with classes in the fall and spring and semi relax for summer (i still take classes just easy ones)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you made up for the other nights! keep pulling Mrs G, once it is all over it will be well worth it