Cops just left. We have a peeping tom who likes to watch my wife!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Dirty bastard. My neighbor caught him in our window tonight. Last week my wife thought she saw someone and we just discounted it as nothing. Well we are not doing that anymore! My neighbor said "can I help you?" and the guy was answered "oh, Im just waiting for my friend" and took off running. My neighbor gave chase but the dirty bitch lost him in the night. Just thought I would share with you all my crazy night!

Now of course Im hoping he has the nuts to come back around. WW7 is waiting for you......

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
damn man, that is some crazy ****. Are you installing any motion lights, or cams (you can get X-10 cams pretty cheap now)? Sorry to hear that.

How about a shotgun with "your my bitch now" inscribed on the handle? :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
damn man, that is some crazy ****. Are you installing any motion lights, or cams (you can get X-10 cams pretty cheap now)? Sorry to hear that.

Im thinking all of the above. :D Now that I know, he had better not come back around! If hes pathological, he will and my form of counseling will be in session!

Bone

Awards
Sorry to hear that. Some people are just crazy!!! Human beings are just plain weird at times. If you catch him hit him a couple times for me bro.

Peace

Bone

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel man. 2 weeks ago the cops were at my house because some sick prick was following my fiance around the neighbordhood while she jogs. Now she can't go jogging alone. I equipped her with some nasty mace, pepper spray, & marking die device and a cell phone a year ago anyways but you just never know.

I hope I find him before the cops do.
It's a lovely world we live in.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sucks Npursuit. Well, its only a matter of time before he slips up. She is getting her mace soon. I want her to carry a gun but she wont. Cell phone and mace do go along way though.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
son of a bitch... that's bad man, sorry to hear it. hope he's gone for good... if not, like NPursuit said, hope you see him again before the cops do. nobody fucks with family like that, I hate that ****.

dez/null

Awards
My girlfriend jogs as well, when my friend got stabbed I became scared (she jogs at night) so now i jog with her.

hey im 18 i wonder if i can get my coceled weapons permit?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend jogs as well, when my friend got stabbed I became scared (she jogs at night) so now i jog with her.

hey im 18 i wonder if i can get my coceled weapons permit?
When your 21 Dez. WA is great about it too given the permit owner great leadways in where and when they can carry. Check out pakcing.org for you states specific info.
Peace

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just remember, after you shoot the prick, drag him into your house, then your legal;)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
damn bro...ya some folks are just sick-os. well, if i were the dr, i'd prescribe a double dose of your counseling...:D :D dirty prick

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That sucks bro, hopefully you catch this pathetic bastard. If you do catch him break his fuckin legs and then he won't be peepin in no windows for quit some time. Also I'd say throw a cue ball in a towel and go to town on him. No marks to prove you did it. Later J

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
we got some perves out there man, with no common sense and respect for others. for this tools sake, i hope he dont come around cuz he about to get one big ass whoopin' by ww7. (or, maybe he shoudl come around :) ) Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tazers are better than guns for women IMO, and they're small, can be kept in a purse, cost about $20, my girl runs w/ one at night.

Dude get a dog, i swear! We got 2 dobermans. Big ass mofo's i think they've been using my QV, they're bigger than i am,lol. Motion lights are also a plus!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn bro...ya some folks are just sick-os. well, if i were the dr, i'd prescribe a double dose of your counseling...:D :D dirty prick
At least he wasn't coming around to look at Winds. Lol, then again winds stays under the line of sight from the window.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
Yeah that sucks Npursuit. Well, its only a matter of time before he slips up. She is getting her mace soon. I want her to carry a gun but she wont. Cell phone and mace do go along way though.

I hear ya on the gun.  The thing I hate about equipping them with weapons is that they could easily turn into a weapon for the attacker if they get the drop on our women.

I would really like him to meet Mr. 357.  I've already driven the neighborhood a few times looking for the prick's car.  You don't mess with a guy's woman!

Ibanez

Awards
I don't have any experiences with stalking, but I remember some guy broke into my neighbors house and stole his beer and not his car or anything else.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah win get a dog if u can..my sister had a sim incident happen ,whom i was always very protective of, one night the dog was acting strange,barking pacing around the house trying to get my sisters attention while she was on the phone..finally my sister followed the dog to our big bow window..welll there was a glare from the inside..my sis saw something very blurry got closer and was eye to eye with some prick the dog was nuts by now she screamed..she called the cops..this happened right after i had bought my lexus think he was casing the place as there were no cars in the driveway..the guy got away through my backyard right after my sis let the dog out back after him..must have been hauling ass as he broke one of the postings in the fence
friggin weird the guy must have been on something he sat there staring as my sister was looking at him
got a 90lb boxer who will rip u a new one if u miss with this fam.great dog..we also have a motion light now

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
dog is a great idea i would consider that!

derekmac

Awards

ROFL....:D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well right now we live an apt but we are moving into our first house in about three weeks. At my pad you will be a fool to try anything there. I am thinking of a dog as well!

Hal

Awards
Generally (very generally...this is state law specific) you can't smack a guy around for peeping, unless you want to deal with your own criminal charges (likely be dropped after you pay the right lawyer the right amount of money) and get sued for damages (good chance you'll pay those). Usually you can step into another shoes if they're being threatened...meaning if you're near your girlfriend when someone tries to hit her you can "pretend" they tried to hit you and give them a reasonable beating (sorry, you can't kill him and get away with it unless it looks like he was using deadly force). Now, if a guy is trying to get into your house through your window you can probably use deadly force....depends, you probably can't beat him to death but a hole in the head might be ok....still, you'll likely spend a night or two in jail and need to drop too much money on a lawyer to get cleared.
I imagine I'd be pretty pissed if someone tried this on my wife....I'm ready to kill when someone drags 12 items through the 10 items or less line. Still, just get a motion sensor hooked up to an HPS llamp and/or a dog. The personal satisfaction of beating him won't last through the legal fees.
This isn't legal advice, contact a lawyer in your state for specific advice.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Now that really sucks Wind.. I hope that the cops catch the ass..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I am VERY aware of what my state requires in order to use lethal force. That said I have no intention of killing him and if I beat him it will be on my terms when he has no idea who it is that is doing it. We will see what happens but i assure you I wont be in any legal hot water.

Hal

Awards
WW7, you'd be suprised. Some will admit to trespassing and peeping if they think they know who jumped them. Also, unless he's an imminent threat when you jump him you're probably gonna have a hard time with any sort of "justifiable battery" defense. You know the old cliche--"there's never a cop around when you need 'em"? The collorary is that the cops are there when you don't want them to be...same with witnesses. I'd probably just close the drapes. Also, if he gets a beating from "someone" he probably won't know why he's getting beaten so his behavior won't change. His attacker will feel good for the time it takes the scumbag to heal and start peeping again.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
wow ww7 that sucks bro, best of luck with it but check this out! this happened to me tonight.

so i got home from my lady's house and i went to my bestfriends house. he needed me to take a ride with him, we were gone less than 5 minutes. i parked my car in the street right? and when i come back his neighbor comes out and like hey that your car? he and i quote says, move that fucking car and i should kick your fucking ass captain. 1. i wasnt parked in his yard and the front of the yard is owned by the parish for public parking. 2. wtf he thinks hes talking to?

he like blew up for parking by his house and im like ready to kill this old fucker, hes like 70, for talking to me like that. then he has the nerve to call the cops and a tow truck so when they get there, they just kinda laugh and leave. they got him with a false report, threatening a minor assault **** and i want to say disturbing the peace. this is when my mom got HOT and drove over there so i dunno i was inside. 

they got some crazy ass people in this world, damn those keto diets :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm bro, sorry to hear that ****. If that bastard knows whats best for his physical well being than he should stay the hell away from you and your woman. It shouldn't be a crime to beat the **** out of these sick bastards

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I say get a german shepherd. They are great dogs, very intelligent and respond to training well. When my mom was alone while my father was at camp a drunk native came to the door and strarted yelling at her through the window and trying to break in (rural area), but the dog bit him in the leg, and then on her command it backed off. The guy left running.

You are lucky to live in the US where one can protect himself. My mother gets stalked by her ex-husband, he has broken in and trashed the place, attempted to set it on fire. We cannot do any real self defences. We just left that night to be safe and slept at a hotel. If you wife has a weapon, the attacker should be very frightenned and it will lessen his chance of attacking. A man isn't stronger than a woman when she has a gun.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
german shepards r great dogs fierce protecors and very safe round children

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a "Tosa Inu". The best family protection dog money can buy. They average around 210-250lbs. There is not a person or another dog alive on the planet that could take this animal. They are fiercely loyal to their familys but wait for the reaction of their master in most sedate situations. 10 pits couldn't take this dog.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a "Tosa Inu". The best family protection dog money can buy. They average around 210-250lbs. There is not a person or another dog alive on the planet that could take this animal. They are fiercely loyal to their familys but wait for the reaction of their master in most sedate situations. 10 pits couldn't take this dog.
These are beautiful dogs foxx! I have never seen them. Thanks for the heads up. We are buying a house and we are considering a dog. There is a cool adoption network that we will look into.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Heres a link to the Tosa. I was a little off on the weight, they can get to 200+ lbs but that is not the average.

Tosa

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bassett Hound.. loads of noise and great with kids.. plus as an added bonus they really like other people too...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
love boxers..had a great german shepard when i was younger like 8 years old just remember how protective he was especially when a stranger approach me he didnt reconize(like a uncle he didnt know or a fam friend) theres a reason cops use these dogs over any other

DDD

Awards
My neighbor said "can I help you?" and the guy was answered "oh, Im just waiting for my friend" and took off running. My neighbor gave chase but the dirty bitch lost him in the night.
Are you fucking kidding me? You are the most nieve guy on the planet if not in the entire fucking universe if you believe your neighbor. Your neighbor is the Peeping Tom. He ran like hell when you almost caught him, then said he gave chase and just couldn't keep up to that nasty ol' prowler. LMFAO.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Cops just left. We have a peeping tom who likes to watch my wife!!

Are you fucking kidding me? You are the most nieve guy on the planet if not in the entire fucking universe if you believe your neighbor. Your neighbor is the Peeping Tom. He ran like hell when you almost caught him, then said he gave chase and just couldn't keep up to that nasty ol' prowler. LMFAO.
You just made no sense. I did not chase him my neighbor did and yes, the guy slipped into the darkness. The only person who is naive his is you as you have no ability to read what was actually said and then understand it. ;)

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
WW7, although a dog could be good, it is usually best to train them as a puppy so they bond to you. Unfortunately since you need an animal that is deployable right away, you will miss its criticial socialization period (up to 16 weeks). Just look into motion lights, and cameras. Cameras will be proof for the police.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Nobody mentioned Pitbull

When I was living in Miami I had the same stuff happen. Freakin Peepers. I decided to get a new dog and a gun. I got a Pitbull and a Browning Hi-power 9mm w/ guarentted to hit clip. The only problem was that Pits were illegal down there but he was registered as a terrier to cover that end. When the cops caught one of the local peeps I was so happy I never had to use either of em because he was only 15yrs old. I would have felt like **** if I shot him or had my dog rip his arm off. But I pretty sure the dogs kept him away from the house and hence kept me from hurting him further. But, if your in townhouse or Apartment, dogs dont really work as well. gun still does though!

Beer cans (w/ pebbles) and fishing string can always be a quick sub.
Sorry to hear about your problem, bro.

DDD

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Cops just left. We have a peeping tom who likes to watch my wife!!

You just made no sense. I did not chase him my neighbor did and yes, the guy slipped into the darkness. The only person who is naive his is you as you have no ability to read what was actually said and then understand it. ;)
You can't read dumbass. I said that your neighbor claimed to give chase after you almost caught him (meaning caught him looking the window). He's probably looking at your old lady with his pecker in his hand right now. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack........

Hugh_Heifer

Awards

Im thinking all of the above. :D Now that I know, he had better not come back around! If hes pathological, he will and my form of counseling will be in session!
That’s what I'm talking about! I have PHD in whoop ass!
Let me know if you need another college in the 'medical field' to administer pain management. That’s my specialty: D

Hugh

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cops just left. We have a peeping tom who likes to watch my wife!!

You can't read dumbass. I said that your neighbor claimed to give chase after you almost caught him (meaning caught him looking the window). He's probably looking at your old lady with his pecker in his hand right now. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack........
You are worthless, say goodbye....

labrad

Awards
  • Established
That is f*cked up sh*t Jake. I hope you and your wife are able to resolve this problem one way or another.

DDD

Awards
You are worthless, say goodbye....
So..... You catch the midnight wacker yet asshole ??? I think your wife is fucking around on you and dude just barely excaped. OOOOOO..... I bet you had him shakin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.