have your muscles gotten u tang?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Strictly due to ur muscles, has anyone ever gotten laid or anything "fun" from it?

My answer is no. Only thing they do is touch my stomach or grab my 18" arms and go dam thats huge. Other than that I admire myself more than anyone else does:box: ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Strictly due to ur muscles, has anyone ever gotten laid or anything "fun" from it?

My answer is no. Only thing they do is touch my stomach or grab my 18" arms and go dam thats huge. Other than that I admire myself more than anyone else does:box: ;)
Not as much as my mouthpiece and tongue :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say strictly my muscles, i'm just really comfortable talking to women and that comes across, biggest thing i have goin for me is personality, but they do like the muscle,i just don't like it when they tell me ot to get any bigger :rasp:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
girls continue to tell me not to get any bigger and that pisses me off.
anywho, yeah muscles get you laid. they get you into threesomes(with two girls..haha) and many other things.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i few years ago some semi-drunk girl came up to me and was saying i had an amazing body. i said thanks and got her another drink. the rest is history

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle+pro MMA fighter=lots of attention from the ladies.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
My muscles have gotten me everything. I find it difficult to move without them!:ntome:

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
haha. Im also told all the time to not get bigger. Last night some girls wanted me to flex so there mouths could drop, but nothing happened:think: We were all drinking to:aargh:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscles are just like good looks...They open doors but you better have something else or that door will close fast.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
used to til i got married

now not even money gets me tang lolol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
used to til i got married

now not even money gets me tang lolol
This man speaks the truth...see that jar over there on the shelf, that's where I keep my twig n berries. Either that or the ****in callouses on my hands :p.

Don't try to make them happy....it's a never ending negative feedback loop.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm married too so you guys are speaking a different language to me!. I have had a low libdio since around age 27 though. Sure I get spikes of libdio once in while but most of the time I'm just not in the mood!. The only thing that really ever helped that was 1T/4AD trans cycles.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I'm married too so you guys are speaking a different language to me!. I have had a low libdio since around age 27 though. Sure I get spikes of libdio once in while but most of the time I'm just not in the mood!. The only thing that really ever helped that was 1T/4AD trans cycles.
Brandy is that you ?

lol

i had to make a funny u sound like the wife

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
It's been my experience and from what I hear from others around my age, 44, that as you reach somewhere around our age range and above, this becomes more and more an advantage.

It's the appeal of an older man's "game", all the attributes that term might include, with a younger man's physicality. Women, generally speaking, younger and older, really like this combination.

The key here is focus less on the "Guns" and more on the "Wheels" and the Core.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
god yes, it has delivered in this aspect!!! after i do competitions, the ladies give me much more attention. also, its as if they assume that since you are 3-4% bodyfat, you are too good for them and are fine with hooking up or being a booty call while other women may be in the mix. of course, that is a misconception but if this option is available, im gonna take advantage. muscles can definately attract woman and make yourself more approachable, but without decent social skills, i would think one would still crash and burn.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
god yes, it has delivered in this aspect!!! after i do competitions, the ladies give me much more attention. also, its as if they assume that since you are 3-4% bodyfat, you are too good for them and are fine with hooking up or being a booty call while other women may be in the mix. of course, that is a misconception but if this option is available, im gonna take advantage. muscles can definately attract woman and make yourself more approachable, but without decent social skills, i would think one would still crash and burn.

:goodpost: