When I see a kid rolling by a in pair of Heely's, I want to......

When I see a kid rolling past me in a pair of Heely's, I want to.....

• Clothesline the little bastard!

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Touch a farm animal.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Buy him or her an ice cream.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Buy a pair for myself.

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters
sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i hate those damn things...i was in an airport one time and this kid with those things ran into me and his punk ass brother was like hey man watch where your goin...it was all i could do not to beat both there asses!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daaaaady?

I can only imagine the law suits in a decade when people find out that kids walking more on their toes to keep from rolling and then placing all that stress on the heels causes all kinds of foot/knee problems.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I need an option 5 that combines 1 and 4. Clothesline the little bastard and take his (if they are too small then cut a hole in the toes) and then take them for yourself.

Its always better when you can kill two birds with one stone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I was going to say the same thing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need an option 5 that combines 1 and 4. Clothesline the little bastard and take his (if they are too small then cut a hole in the toes) and then take them for yourself.

Its always better when you can kill two birds with one stone.
Maybe if they were a pair of Airforce One's.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I work at a home improvement store and it's big. There is always little kids flyin around on these things....THEY SUCK! Annoying. I hope one turns a corner and runs into me so they feel like they hit a wall. I almost feel like dropping something in their way Big Daddy style. "here comes one...ready....NOW!" hahaha

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I work at a home improvement store and it's big. There is always little kids flyin around on these things....THEY SUCK! Annoying. I hope one turns a corner and runs into me so they feel like they hit a wall. I almost feel like dropping something in their way Big Daddy style. "here comes one...ready....NOW!" hahaha
LOL! yeah that would be awesome to have a fat kid run into me full speed and then watch his tubby ass hit the deck. then you`d have to step over him.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
LOL! yeah that would be awesome to have a fat kid run into me full speed and then watch his tubby ass hit the deck. then you`d have to step over him.
A. Step on him and say "oh i din't see you like you din't see me"
B. Rip his shoes off and dispose of them
C. When you see his parents tell them he should be running not wheelsing his tubby ass around.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do find myself thinking about farm animals more,after i see a kid skate by in heelys.........how the hell did you know that....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did Tripdog cross the road while wearing a pair of Heely's?...:ntome:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did Tripdog cross the road while wearing a pair of Heely's?...:ntome:
hey don' t hate..that's some good cardio....:lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO is sooooo feel like just hookin err kid aimlessly flying around on those things with a good clothesline, or i wish i could have a pair of my own and sprint at him head on then wheely joust with the kid when hes not expecting it.... lol....

good point about the feet probles too.. i was thinking of that just the other day, same way that kids now have more dexterity in thier thumbs and what not from all the video games, remotes and texting they do i wonder what negitive/positve effects this will have on these kids feet, legs and posture in the long run???

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Where can you find these things in size 12? :)

CROWLER

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Pretend I'm stretching my arm and clothesline the little bastard. :nutkick:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
My choice is to tackle the little punk **** Butkus style :D

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
buy a pair myself, and THEN cross check them

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
i picked the pedo ice cream option lol

damn things dont really bother me.
I just wish i came up with the idea so i could be rolling in cash

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i hate those things,.... funniest thign i saw was a family of 4 all roll by me... mom and dad too...

def wanted to clothesline them... or spill some marbles infront of them

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
there are kids that skate around the gym i work at. some day a banana peel is mysteriously going to slip under their heel. mysteriously

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
when i used to waitress (those days sucked!!!) , damn freakin heely children would fly past me when i was carrying a bunch of stuff, made me so pissed... what makes me even more irrate is the parents who let their kids do that....

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Little lazy bastards of America as I call it

This is right up there with my post on little fat lazy kids some time back

Ride a bike you lazy little bastards

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in lowes last week itossed a 2x4 in front of one of them. i hate those ****ers i hope they all break thier legs

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daaaaady?

I can only imagine the law suits in a decade when people find out that kids walking more on their toes to keep from rolling and then placing all that stress on the heels causes all kinds of foot/knee problems.
I just mentioned this to my wife the other day, since 2/3 kids now have those stupid things and they cannot walk straight.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell i'd buy a pair to cruise around the e.r.........however if there happened to be some little kid that crossed my path wearing them he'd surely encounter mister forearm :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, whenever I see a little kid on heely's, I just want to pull down my pants and clothesline them with my penis....male or female.

Unfortunately this was not an option in the poll. :sad:

man, I really know how to spoil a post...hehe

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Wow I guess none of you guys were ever kids or have kids.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I guess none of you guys were ever kids or have kids.
We're just really conservative.

This product so totally takes away any novelty factor of finding a frozen water-puddle or ice patch in the winter time.

Not to mention.......it's so annoying.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, who said they'd buy the kid an ice cream cone? I hope you make sure to spike it with anthrax or something.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually, upon further reflection, why isn't 'Run the kid over with a car' an option ? Does this make me a bad person ?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I chose clothes line, but I think of more dropping a shoulder or a elbow into them, or a nice lil cross check

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly, you've never mastered the infamous (though less commonly executed) hip-check.

Wow, that vid has some wicked open-icer's.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Heck since it is football season. Lynch the lil motherfcuker

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not true. Rob Blake came through Colorado. I've seen what a hip-check can do....
They're nasty sh*t, just make sure the guy you're hipchecking doesn't outweight you by >50lbs (hahah, I know from experience).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had my Defenseman's stick at hand, it'd prolly go down like one of these (infortunately I couldn't find a video of the infamous "ice pick" or "Kayak" checks):

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you talkin' about the infamous "Legion of Doom"? ( I think it was Lindros, Rhenburg, and Leclaire)