Look at what my son made me

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From his own heart he made this video tribute for me from the pictures I took at Rolling Thunder 2007 which is a memorial ride for the POW/MIA. This is the single most moving gift I have ever received. I know it has spelling and grammar mistakes but there's not a chance in hell i'd even think about changing them.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Video of Rolling Thunder 2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is pretty cool Jay. Family is the most important thing in life. When I came close to death in the hospital years ago, it sort of brought things into perspective for me. Cherish your son, life itself and family.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. Really moving video, especially to be done by a kid. Great kid ya got there!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre a very lucky man to have such a caring relationship with your son.Congrats and job well done as you were the one that helped to form who he is and what he has inside.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was emailing all my friends with this video and one of the Vets I rode with is sending him one of his old Special Forces patches to sew on his jacket...I was at a loss for words. I've always been proud of my kids but tonight has just been...I'm at a loss for words :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd be very proud of a boy like that. Says something about his daddy too. ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great video. I made a similar type video for my uncle who was in Vietnam. Some of the stories he's told me is just awe-inspiring. To anyone who's served, you have my upmost respect and support.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Now that I'm home from work I can view it. Its amazing!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, really cool vid there Jay.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's a special kid Jay. You must be doing a great job as a dad :thumbsup:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like the kid has a great head on his shoulders, i would prefer gifts like that from my kids than anything they could buy at the store

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Moving, emotional, a little sobering too, looks like he has a knack for artistry Jay

thanks for sharing

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the kid has a great head on his shoulders, i would prefer gifts like that from my kids than anything they could buy at the store
YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL.
(to quote spanky (Little Rascals)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME, JAY! Truly is something special when they start to give back..................:clap2:

how old is your boy?